Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will help anybody win their Pick 4 lotto within 7 days guaranteed

Topic closed. 1230 replies. Last post 2 years ago by kjamlebron.

Page 4 of 83
PrintE-mailLink
miracleplay5's avatar - web
Orange County, Florida
United States
Member #117114
September 27, 2011
995 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

People please be very careful paying someone for lottery numbers or help.This is the lottery. If someone realy had or have the monoply on playing the lottery they shouldnt want to charge you to spread the knowledge unless it's pure greed or a scam. You will be very hurt and feel violated if you pay someone for help or numbers and you lose only to look at the prediction board to see that the numbers they gave you didn't hit but their posted numbers for the same state did hit. If you have the money to throw away to get lottery numbers from someone then go ahead and do it. If you do or dont just use wisdom. We are all here sharing systems and ideas etc on how to lower the odds in our favor. Some of the money you use to pay for numbers you could upgrade your account on here and be privy to some sysytems that may help you in eliminating numbers from the 10000 possibilities. There are people that make money off of scams not saying everybody does but they do. People like Technics, C-Senior, LadyC743, FLATRANSPLANT, CharlesKFC, Sankore, just to name a few heavy hitters post their picks for FREE. Play responsibly and SMART PEOPLE.

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

United States
    Member #141260
    April 9, 2013
    1390 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

No one ever puts up Delaware.

Thanks....Hurray!

Dance6673 looks promising for Delaware.  I love their tax free shoppiwheat the mall off 95

Orange County, Florida
      United States
      Member #117114
      September 27, 2011
      995 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Study filters you will be a winner !!  ask Latern

On the 4567 keys. Look at your statEs results calander.  Look to see how many draws contain either of the n digits 4,5,6,7. You will see not too many draws don't contain at least one of these digits..Sulk Off   ....Blue Angel

if you only play numbers with 4,5,6,7. It leaves you with 8704 numbers.  Bash Then eliminate all quads double doubles and trips. Now you have 8280 numbers.  Now only play sums 11-25 now you have only 7092 numbers to play.  Now you eliminate all the other filters above example all ascending all descending all low doubles all high doubles and a few more. It leaves you with 5132 numbers to play.  The other 3500 numbers I eliminate are previous draw specific.  Example I eliminate the last sum digit -1000. Eliminate the last LHLH by position -625. I eliminate the last drawid odd even odd even by position -625. I eliminate the last draws length-50sum eliminate last draws root sum-500    I've onced got it down to 500 numbers and hit straight for $2250.         As far as the $22500, I don't play every draw.  just showing figures for educational purposes...

I am going to step out on a limb and assume you are responding to my post. thank you:)

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

People please be very careful paying someone for lottery numbers or help.This is the lottery. If someone realy had or have the monoply on playing the lottery they shouldnt want to charge you to spread the knowledge unless it's pure greed or a scam. You will be very hurt and feel violated if you pay someone for help or numbers and you lose only to look at the prediction board to see that the numbers they gave you didn't hit but their posted numbers for the same state did hit. If you have the money to throw away to get lottery numbers from someone then go ahead and do it. If you do or dont just use wisdom. We are all here sharing systems and ideas etc on how to lower the odds in our favor. Some of the money you use to pay for numbers you could upgrade your account on here and be privy to some sysytems that may help you in eliminating numbers from the 10000 possibilities. There are people that make money off of scams not saying everybody does but they do. People like Technics, C-Senior, LadyC743, FLATRANSPLANT, CharlesKFC, Sankore, just to name a few heavy hitters post their picks for FREE. Play responsibly and SMART PEOPLE.

I'm not selling anything. Just sharing my cash 4 picking skills and a few other ttheories 

Sulk Off

Me personally I've purchased books and PDFs from a few lottery post members..

they were on average about 10$. Well worth the knowledge.   What I've learned about filters was all from Lottery Post member Latern.  I've digged deep into LP archives and found very valuable info regarding the topic of filters......  Also a guy name cPs. Another name Cali dude.  Seems like all the players post that I study iS not a member anymore.  Also I study bobp. He's great.  As he said positional filtering is key to winning........     Maybe someone will learn something they didnt once know    ........

again nothing here for sale.......

elkton, maryland
          United States
          Member #85565
          January 18, 2010
          1028 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Study filters you will be a winner !!  ask Latern

On the 4567 keys. Look at your statEs results calander.  Look to see how many draws contain either of the n digits 4,5,6,7. You will see not too many draws don't contain at least one of these digits..Sulk Off   ....Blue Angel

if you only play numbers with 4,5,6,7. It leaves you with 8704 numbers.  Bash Then eliminate all quads double doubles and trips. Now you have 8280 numbers.  Now only play sums 11-25 now you have only 7092 numbers to play.  Now you eliminate all the other filters above example all ascending all descending all low doubles all high doubles and a few more. It leaves you with 5132 numbers to play.  The other 3500 numbers I eliminate are previous draw specific.  Example I eliminate the last sum digit -1000. Eliminate the last LHLH by position -625. I eliminate the last drawid odd even odd even by position -625. I eliminate the last draws length-50sum eliminate last draws root sum-500    I've onced got it down to 500 numbers and hit straight for $2250.         As far as the $22500, I don't play every draw.  just showing figures for educational purposes...

I've onced got it down to 500 numbers and hit straight for $2250.    This says you have only hit once for $2250. Nothing amazing............Give us some

of your figures.......(Ball Park)

LOL

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

This is for District of Columbia 

0978.  I'd play this all month.  It's coming.  Thank me when you collect your check

Orange County, Florida
              United States
              Member #117114
              September 27, 2011
              995 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm not selling anything. Just sharing my cash 4 picking skills and a few other ttheories 

Sulk Off

Me personally I've purchased books and PDFs from a few lottery post members..

they were on average about 10$. Well worth the knowledge.   What I've learned about filters was all from Lottery Post member Latern.  I've digged deep into LP archives and found very valuable info regarding the topic of filters......  Also a guy name cPs. Another name Cali dude.  Seems like all the players post that I study iS not a member anymore.  Also I study bobp. He's great.  As he said positional filtering is key to winning........     Maybe someone will learn something they didnt once know    ........

again nothing here for sale.......

Coolbeans.btw if I was talking to you per se.I wouldve clicked you in to reply directly to you.Instead I was talking to whomever it was purposed for the scammers and potential scameees. thanks again  for the information and the FREE help.

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Coolbeans.btw if I was talking to you per se.I wouldve clicked you in to reply directly to you.Instead I was talking to whomever it was purposed for the scammers and potential scameees. thanks again  for the information and the FREE help.

I think I read someone charge a fee for a workout.  Not me. Not affiliated    They have been a member for along time.  So I guess they know what they're doing also ....  Anyway good luck

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #66575
                  October 30, 2008
                  3549 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ninja

Can you please post a few numbers for Florida

Thank You

Carlig

Drmctchr42's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #128533
                    May 27, 2012
                    62 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

hey there Ninja.. any suggestions for Ontario... Thanks in advance

fayetteville nc
                      United States
                      Member #144410
                      July 4, 2013
                      384 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

nc

Hollywood, fl
                        United States
                        Member #140096
                        March 10, 2013
                        376 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ninja

Thank You

Carlig

if you can tell me some good numbers for florida ill play them and see what happens

Maybe they will hit, that would be great

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #114703
                          August 5, 2011
                          4623 Posts
                          Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

thanks for posting for texas...its a very difficult state, i also like that you don't post a million numbers, its nice for those of us on a budget...I did want to get clarification...the numbers you posted for texas, how long should someone keep them in play, and are the numbers good on day or night side or both..thanks...for all your help..

United States
                            Member #141260
                            April 9, 2013
                            1390 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I've onced got it down to 500 numbers and hit straight for $2250.    This says you have only hit once for $2250. Nothing amazing............Give us some

of your figures.......(Ball Park)

LOL

Bang Head

The figures are above.  It shows how many straitht numbers can be eliminated Dance per filter. 

You don't have to use every last filter.  The above post is for educational purposes.  To give you another way of looking for a hit...

last sum digit elimates 1000 

lhlh per position eliminate 625

oeoe per position elimates 625

there are many filters.   You gotta find out what's within your budget , how much you need to win a month to be happy,  do back testing, and give it a try.........

Cool Now the elimination of 9500#s once and to still hit was quite amazing.   if you can do better. Pls share   As I am.  And we all can be successful......  Normally I'm happy with getting the total plays down to around 3000 numbers.  Too many filters will filter away more than less.

United States
                              Member #141260
                              April 9, 2013
                              1390 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2013, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ninja

Thank You

Carlig

9413, 9417, 9437, 9137, 4137. Good luck

Page 4 of 83