Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won a pick 4 straight before ?

Topic closed. 1282 replies. Last post 3 years ago by tuto.

Page 21 of 86
PrintE-mailLink
miracleplay5's avatar - web
Orange County, Florida
United States
Member #117114
September 27, 2011
995 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

lol.that's right ignorant people can play the lottery you dont have to have an education to play just be 18years or older with a 3rd grade education.so the people that are calling other people rude and trolls failed to read or maybe they cant read that this forum is for "lottery systems"there are people on here that do share their programs/system which is their business if they do or dont..wait I said what I had to say.I dont have time to teach reading comprehension so I will shut up..pay less and win more..peace:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4872 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

wow

I guess we all read into posts differently

What some see as bragging...

I saw as excitement!

Ranman made an excel sheet to test system in the beginning..wazup tweaked it for his use after extensive backtesting

he wins!

people ask for numbers and don't win!

waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa

and then BLAME HIM

are you serious?

Did any of you test the system with your state?...tweak it?

Why anyone even puts their ideas on here is beyond me because what I see is there are a few trollers who like to stir up trouble, and never contribute anything else except to do that

That's my two cents and the reason I gave it is because

I can afford it!Green laugh

I Agree!   Not every system is going to work in every state. There are no guarantees it will work in YOUR state. You play at

your own risk. If someone's system doesn't work for you, instead of bashing them, develope your own system and post it.

Then we can bash you when it doesn't work for us...  Chair

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

elkton, maryland
      United States
      Member #85565
      January 18, 2010
      1028 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   Not every system is going to work in every state. There are no guarantees it will work in YOUR state. You play at

your own risk. If someone's system doesn't work for you, instead of bashing them, develope your own system and post it.

Then we can bash you when it doesn't work for us...  Chair

I Agree!

Canada
        Member #138493
        January 28, 2013
        627 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I knew there were people like you,but i thought not on this site.Would you like him to play them for you?Did he tell you to play them all...there are no guarantees that any of them will hit and when.........if they do consider it a blessing.He did not have to give us numbers from his workout,but he did out of the kindness in his heart.Please go awayyyyyyyyy.

Thank you Whatzup for all you do.

OGG

Ogivens15, i have chosen you to reveal my strategy, as soon as i hit my 3rd pick 4 straight. I will pm it to you, you will see it's so simple ! i will not post any more sets as i have been accused of making people lose money. So you do whatever you want with it after, this system was not cheap when i purchased it but i received back so much from it by improving it. Oh, by the way i bought my car, it's an Audi 6 silver. I hope you will win too and change your car for a better one... lol !

God bless

Whatzup...with u ?

I WIN $5000 MONTHLY AND EASILY, PLAYING PICK 4 !

JE SUIS UN GRAND GAGNANT ET JE VOIS GRAND !

Start treating WINNING the lottery as a JOB...and then maybe you won't need a job !

elkton, maryland
          United States
          Member #85565
          January 18, 2010
          1028 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2013, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Ogivens15, i have chosen you to reveal my strategy, as soon as i hit my 3rd pick 4 straight. I will pm it to you, you will see it's so simple ! i will not post any more sets as i have been accused of making people lose money. So you do whatever you want with it after, this system was not cheap when i purchased it but i received back so much from it by improving it. Oh, by the way i bought my car, it's an Audi 6 silver. I hope you will win too and change your car for a better one... lol !

God bless

Whatzup...with u ?

I have been reading the comments and I am amazed at the mentality of some of the players.They are not speaking for everyone, so consider each response to that individual. There are  many statements that could be dissected that are untrue,but why continue. They do not know you and never will. You are better that. I believe you will win again.

God Bless

OGG

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi, whatzup:

Today is 08/03/2013 when is the 8th day from 07/26/13.

I have checked the all 5 States by using your prediction #s above but there are noting totally!

I can not find any win including MID & EVE and Box & Straight from 07/26/13 to 08/02/13

in the 5 States (Quebec, Michigan, New York, Missouri, and Texas)!!! 

If any one played your predictions above really, he or she should lost the money at least as below:

0.50 X 9 X 14=$63.00/each state ($31.50 for Quebec) played in local;

0.25 X 9 X 14=$31.50/each state ($15.75 for Quebec) played online.

There are no any win in the continuous 7 days or 14 drawings by using your new system! Why???

If you're using two different systems here.

One is used for your prediction and another is used  for us??? What?

No body owns your anything, you're very good at dissecting problems but not coming up with solutions.What if  i decide to wage 0.50 x 9 x 30 ($135.00) local ? or even  60 draws for $270  for potential prize of $2,500 , is my decision.  You need to read between the lines when someone makes claims or assertions, common sense dictates taken things with a grain of salt. I only fault  member Watzup for been confident, enthusiastic(" good deeds goes unpunished '', sounds familiar?).

miracleplay5's avatar - web
              Orange County, Florida
              United States
              Member #117114
              September 27, 2011
              995 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

No body owns your anything, you're very good at dissecting problems but not coming up with solutions.What if  i decide to wage 0.50 x 9 x 30 ($135.00) local ? or even  60 draws for $270  for potential prize of $2,500 , is my decision.  You need to read between the lines when someone makes claims or assertions, common sense dictates taken things with a grain of salt. I only fault  member Watzup for been confident, enthusiastic(" good deeds goes unpunished '', sounds familiar?).

Well if you are saying this.Who wrote the message belowWhat?

United States
              Member #116348
              September 8, 2011
              738 Posts
              Posted: Today, 1:15 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

So if i understand clearly what you just wrote, you are saying that i am using 2 different systems and giving you people wrong numbers ??? did i force you to play my sets ??? is that it ? you don't even know me, yet you are judging me ??? so i should know the sets coming out ??? do you know how much i spend a day and i lose ??? therefore, i will not post anymore sets amigo, i will just play them myself !!!

Your intention at the start of this thread may be benign, but you forgot that humility is a virtue. Stepping into peoples spaces or confines is very delicate, you may come out as ego-boaster who cannot deliver on his promise (absurd in the realm of prediction). Did it occur to you people are investing because they believe you? . Don't promise anything, post your picks without request , and if  hits are consistent people will acknowledge , talk less about you and you'll see the big picture.

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

alta-babe's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Los Angeles, CA
                United States
                Member #144915
                July 21, 2013
                211 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Whatzup for the sets you have already posted.  You were kind enough to post sets for people and never claimed that your system would work for every state.   I appreciate your enthusiasm and I am happy your hard work and positive thinking has paid off for you.  If I win or don't win with your sets.............you will get nothing but good vibes from me !  I CHOOSE to remain positive.

Congrats on your new car !

Party

As far as I am concerned.....you are cool.

alta-babe See Ya!

elkton, maryland
                  United States
                  Member #85565
                  January 18, 2010
                  1028 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Whatzup for the sets you have already posted.  You were kind enough to post sets for people and never claimed that your system would work for every state.   I appreciate your enthusiasm and I am happy your hard work and positive thinking has paid off for you.  If I win or don't win with your sets.............you will get nothing but good vibes from me !  I CHOOSE to remain positive.

Congrats on your new car !

Party

As far as I am concerned.....you are cool.

alta-babe See Ya!

I Agree!

FL
                    United States
                    Member #93841
                    July 8, 2010
                    576 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I already posted that it was a misunderstanding, there is no reason for all this fighting.   I didn't take anything personal and I was not offended by ogivens15 or whatzup.

Whatzup congrats on your new car!!!

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

God bless

Whatzup...with u ?

It's so funny! Again, People will lie but digital cant!

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3928 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

lol.that's right ignorant people can play the lottery you dont have to have an education to play just be 18years or older with a 3rd grade education.so the people that are calling other people rude and trolls failed to read or maybe they cant read that this forum is for "lottery systems"there are people on here that do share their programs/system which is their business if they do or dont..wait I said what I had to say.I dont have time to teach reading comprehension so I will shut up..pay less and win more..peace:)

Your intention at the start of this thread may be benign, but you forgot that humility is a virtue. Stepping into peoples spaces or confines is very delicate, you may come out as ego-boaster who cannot deliver on his promise (absurd in the realm of prediction). Did it occur to you people are investing because they believe you? . Don't promise anything, post your picks without request , and if  hits are consistent people will acknowledge , talk less about you and you'll see the big picture.

Sorry if you don't understand the context of the above test, maybe  the addressee gets it. 

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                          wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #49379
                          January 28, 2007
                          2356 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2013, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

This is  from Wisconsin. Well guess what 2 days he was off 1 number . BINGO tonight he had it  0684 .   it wasn't straight but a win is a win.  I can't knock that for spending about half an hour on predicting numbers that even from his state. Maybe its about time to stop bashing him . KEEP up the good work Whatzup . If you don't like what you see move on  !!!!

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #124751
                            March 19, 2012
                            4182 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

STR888 HIT 6 DRAWS.......BACKTEST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

18-Jul19-Jul19-Jul20-Jul20-Jul21-Jul21-Jul

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31353 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Please stop the bickering.  Some of us are enjoying what he has to offer.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Page 21 of 86