Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won a pick 4 straight before ?

Topic closed. 1282 replies. Last post 3 years ago by tuto.

Page 23 of 86
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #66575
October 30, 2008
3549 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2013, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Why is everyone sending private messages to whatzup ,but would not stand up for him when he was accused of not winning in a week.Most of you have not hit a pick-4 in your lifetime.He was accused of using two sets of numbers.He was accused of costing you money.Now you want to talk to him.No way..................

OGG

I understand what your saying ogivens, but there are some of us who may applaud whatzup for his determination and enthusiasm as well as the possibility that he may actually have a method that works , but we have been around here long enough to know that once the drama starts on the thread , its better to just stay quiet and let it die out..There are many of us that choose to just stay in the background because we have learned our lesson over the years , about the drama on Lottery Post both posted and through Pm's...... Yes, I am one did PM Whatzup  and yep you are right .. He didnt even take the time to read it ...

CG

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19743 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2013, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I understand what your saying ogivens, but there are some of us who may applaud whatzup for his determination and enthusiasm as well as the possibility that he may actually have a method that works , but we have been around here long enough to know that once the drama starts on the thread , its better to just stay quiet and let it die out..There are many of us that choose to just stay in the background because we have learned our lesson over the years , about the drama on Lottery Post both posted and through Pm's...... Yes, I am one did PM Whatzup  and yep you are right .. He didnt even take the time to read it ...

CG

I Agree!  lets just wish him the best and forget this thread ever was started No Pity!

Moving on to bigger & better things

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4852 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

CG

I Agree!  Unfortunately, too many threads get ruined by senseless, needless drama. It kind of makes you wonder why anyone

would even want to post a winning system, knowing what's in store down the road. Just let the thread be. If the method

works for you, great. If it doesn't, let some other people enjoy the wins. The wins are hard enough to get as it is. Take them

when you can get them.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
        NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #3100
        December 23, 2003
        334 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Why is everyone sending private messages to whatzup ,but would not stand up for him when he was accused of not winning in a week.Most of you have not hit a pick-4 in your lifetime.He was accused of using two sets of numbers.He was accused of costing you money.Now you want to talk to him.No way..................

OGG

Hi ogivens15,

I agree with Carli G... that there are many people who are in the background to avoid being attacked by some of the vicious LP members. 

Here is an excerpt of my PM to whatzup which also was not read, same as as Carli G...

A PM seemed more appropriate in this stormy LP environment.

Hi whatzup,

I Truly Believe that you have a Winning System....And that you will continue to win much money for many years.

Don't let the haters on LP give you any negative vibes, as they are just so envious that they don't have your Gift... 

I hope someday that I will be as Blessed as you are, as I have lost much money over the years as none of the systems have worked for me...

A Big Congrats on your new Audi 6 Silver and you surely will be riding in style...Iwish you a hundred years of success and happiness and of course the #1 Blessing before anything else is Health.... 

Sincerely, js1237...

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #114703
          August 5, 2011
          4623 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Hey whazup, I got lost in all the unbeneficial bickering on here..you posted 8783 for a good texas number...is this still the case..would like to give it  a whirl, I cannot seem to catch the texas trends.  thanks...

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
            BRONX N.Y.10459
            United States
            Member #86575
            February 6, 2010
            1057 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Hi lotsofwins, how are you doing and how is Texas?

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #114703
              August 5, 2011
              4623 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Hi ER, I'm okay, can't complain, would like to catch a million win tomorrow, cross fingers lol:-) love texas wish trends were easier to spot...and how is New york?

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                NE PA
                United States
                Member #127838
                May 10, 2012
                1230 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

I understand people don't like to get involved and have a thread continue with back and forth posts..

BUT, if we don't defend people on the actual posts instead of with PMs, anyone considering sharing a system probably won't do it.

This part of the forums will die out and I don't know about the rest of you, but I enjoy this part of LP the most.

I also think even though Todd shouldn't have to babysit since we are all adults, he would step in and maybe just maybe get rid of the trouble makers instead of having people like wazup and others end up leaving.

That's what I think is the real shame here.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23260 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I understand people don't like to get involved and have a thread continue with back and forth posts..

BUT, if we don't defend people on the actual posts instead of with PMs, anyone considering sharing a system probably won't do it.

This part of the forums will die out and I don't know about the rest of you, but I enjoy this part of LP the most.

I also think even though Todd shouldn't have to babysit since we are all adults, he would step in and maybe just maybe get rid of the trouble makers instead of having people like wazup and others end up leaving.

That's what I think is the real shame here.

The problem is that when someone posts a personal attack, people post replies on the thread to the personal attack, making attacks of their own.  I have said like 10,000 times that when someone posts a personal attack, CLICK THE REPORT ABUSE LINK, DON'T REPLY TO IT.

If someone is going around posting personal attacks and those attacks get reported to me, then I can get rid of the attacker.  But if 6 people are posting a bunch of flame posts back and forth to each other, I just delete the posts and the original instigator stays a member.

So if you guys want to get rid of negative people, stop replying on the forums to them.  ONLY click the Report Abuse link as your means of getting rid of the person.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                    NE PA
                    United States
                    Member #127838
                    May 10, 2012
                    1230 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2013, 11:24 am - IP Logged

The problem is that when someone posts a personal attack, people post replies on the thread to the personal attack, making attacks of their own.  I have said like 10,000 times that when someone posts a personal attack, CLICK THE REPORT ABUSE LINK, DON'T REPLY TO IT.

If someone is going around posting personal attacks and those attacks get reported to me, then I can get rid of the attacker.  But if 6 people are posting a bunch of flame posts back and forth to each other, I just delete the posts and the original instigator stays a member.

So if you guys want to get rid of negative people, stop replying on the forums to them.  ONLY click the Report Abuse link as your means of getting rid of the person.

I understand what you are saying.

Thank you for clearing that up

miracleplay5's avatar - web
                      Orange County, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #117114
                      September 27, 2011
                      995 Posts
                      Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Being negative is so subjective. This site is full of different personalities,cultures, ethnicities, values, morals, and ethics. Now who get kicked off for being negative, the standard member versus gold/platinum members, the openly Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, or other religious group, etc? How does one know to report abuse?Does one report abuse because they have a hatred for a group of people therefore they deem everything that person says as negative. Why isn't there a flag for people that start blatantly racist threads around here? Is it acceptable? What are the actual standards for leaving post? I have seen many offensive threads that were offensive from the title to the obvious racist posters that commented. This forum is titled Lottery Systems. I maybe wrong but I thought this was the forum where lottery posters come in and post their systems. Then other posters come on and ask questions and continue to help each other out. The fire that started in this particular thread is the author of the thread was in violation of the nature of what this thread was suppose to be about. Did he violate?But the rules went out of the window once the author started hitting. The miscatorization started the problem. If the author didnt want to share his system that is fine, just post in the appropiate forum. If people would start threads in the right section that would cut down alot of confusion. NOw even in the right section drama is often started. There are people that dont do anything but start drama and confusion by leaving comments on every forum. Are they allowed to stay on here because they are a top poster? I see alot of top posters that in my opinion has done nothing but left comments that are prejudice, racist, hostile, and distasteful. I havent seen them contribute systems or predictions just drama and negativity. We dont have to agree on these forums, however we can respect each other and have a healthy debates if one at all.If I go to a fast food drive through window and it take them 1 hour to give me my food I think it's absurd for the manager to get angry and disrespectful, because I asked them why did it take so long for my food? But on the other hand I couldve driven off once I saw they weren't delivering "fast food service"; since I stayed both parties are expected to maintain self control and a peaceful environment in the midst of their differences.Let's take the peace back on these threads in the midst of diversity. pay less win more..peace:)

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                        If you don't like it, spit it out!
                        United States
                        Member #4756
                        May 23, 2004
                        3433 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Dere b sum OCD people up in here! Thud

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Being negative is so subjective. This site is full of different personalities,cultures, ethnicities, values, morals, and ethics. Now who get kicked off for being negative, the standard member versus gold/platinum members, the openly Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, or other religious group, etc? How does one know to report abuse?Does one report abuse because they have a hatred for a group of people therefore they deem everything that person says as negative. Why isn't there a flag for people that start blatantly racist threads around here? Is it acceptable? What are the actual standards for leaving post? I have seen many offensive threads that were offensive from the title to the obvious racist posters that commented. This forum is titled Lottery Systems. I maybe wrong but I thought this was the forum where lottery posters come in and post their systems. Then other posters come on and ask questions and continue to help each other out. The fire that started in this particular thread is the author of the thread was in violation of the nature of what this thread was suppose to be about. Did he violate?But the rules went out of the window once the author started hitting. The miscatorization started the problem. If the author didnt want to share his system that is fine, just post in the appropiate forum. If people would start threads in the right section that would cut down alot of confusion. NOw even in the right section drama is often started. There are people that dont do anything but start drama and confusion by leaving comments on every forum. Are they allowed to stay on here because they are a top poster? I see alot of top posters that in my opinion has done nothing but left comments that are prejudice, racist, hostile, and distasteful. I havent seen them contribute systems or predictions just drama and negativity. We dont have to agree on these forums, however we can respect each other and have a healthy debates if one at all.If I go to a fast food drive through window and it take them 1 hour to give me my food I think it's absurd for the manager to get angry and disrespectful, because I asked them why did it take so long for my food? But on the other hand I couldve driven off once I saw they weren't delivering "fast food service"; since I stayed both parties are expected to maintain self control and a peaceful environment in the midst of their differences.Let's take the peace back on these threads in the midst of diversity. pay less win more..peace:)

Don't make it more complicated than it is.  If someone posts a personal attack they are breaking the rules. 

It has nothing to do with membership level, religion, race, philosophy, etc.

Let's leave it at that, because this discussion about personal attacks is off-topic, and I do not want to derail this thread anymore.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                            Member #81314
                            October 16, 2009
                            18969 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2013, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

O.k.

Correct.!!!!!!

Thanks.

Good luck.

The Struggle is real!

Canada
                              Member #138493
                              January 28, 2013
                              627 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I would like to apologize to those whom i did not respond in PM, i really am very busy personnally right now and i have received too many messages, especially people asking sets to play or how i did it. Also, i was about to delete my account as i really did not like what this member has accused me of, plus i was also surprised by people doubting about my winnings, writting that they haven't seen any proof....seriously ??? but then i should have posted in the right section i suppose. All because i wanted to help some people hit straight as well !

Anyways no matter what happens, i'm still gonna hit this pick 4 straight again and again, cause i worked hard and deserve to win...STRAIGHT  !!! 

PS: I would like to say a big thank you to Ogivens15 and some others for stepping in for me, you are not forgotten !

Whatzup ???

God is my witness !

I WIN $5000 MONTHLY AND EASILY, PLAYING PICK 4 !

JE SUIS UN GRAND GAGNANT ET JE VOIS GRAND !

Start treating WINNING the lottery as a JOB...and then maybe you won't need a job !

Page 23 of 86