Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We talk the talk...Can we REALLY walk the walk?

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

How would you filter your three numbers?   I am only good with take five also. 

Are you saying you want to reduce further from 87 lines?  To say perhaps 40?

@bobby  Texas is good since its matrix is smaller.  Stronger patterns.  But I have a lot of data missing Hard to predict for other states  with no pictures. 

@LL, interesting observation.  Would take some time to identify a trend no?

Might  also want to separate computer and ball drawings to see if stronger patterns emerge. Just a thought.

How many days of continuous 87 dollar wheels do you think will be necessary?

@ LB

Heck yeah I'd definitely HAVE to reduce my play from 87 lines, especially if I intended to keep them in play!  I would want to do something in the area of say 25 lines for 3-5 days hoping to snag at least a 3 spot to help keep the play going.  I already know that you are more than familiar with my style of Take-5 play so no need to go into that here.  Let me just add that I would try filtering by decades for the fourth and fifth numbers, keeping in line with whatever is going on with our particular game at the moment ...

Good Luck!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

@ LB

Heck yeah I'd definitely HAVE to reduce my play from 87 lines, especially if I intended to keep them in play!  I would want to do something in the area of say 25 lines for 3-5 days hoping to snag at least a 3 spot to help keep the play going.  I already know that you are more than familiar with my style of Take-5 play so no need to go into that here.  Let me just add that I would try filtering by decades for the fourth and fifth numbers, keeping in line with whatever is going on with our particular game at the moment ...

Good Luck!

Hey feisty!  Great to hear from ya!  Yes you do have a very good technique,

Well I have a great "advanced" chart (you might say) that attempts to filter by decades.   I label the DZ.  For double zero.

Yes you can even do a what mathematicians like to refer to as transformations.

Since LL loves the 1, and the 3 hit, then logic would assume by simplicity.

1  3 

Could go  3  5  instead.

Simple three power number coverage for tonite might be a

1   3   5

Then you could feasibly do

1  3   5  -  D2( 2 numbers)  D for decade.

1  3   5  -  D3( 2 numbers)

1  3   5  -   D4

for example.

A combo would be 1  3  5     27  28

and the transformation is   1  3   5   37  38

Anyway these are some ideas I have had.  Probably not too original, but I try my best!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Why is that so hard? Do you change your numbers that often?

I try to keep my numbers in for six draws, but I start "seeing new stuff"

It very pathetic, I know.  I tried to develop some safe guards.  But I seem to ignore them.

And I still cant find my chart, and I lost another pencil.

Good thing I remember where the back ups are.

Well time to get my butt to the store.

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1749 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2013, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Hey feisty!  Great to hear from ya!  Yes you do have a very good technique,

Well I have a great "advanced" chart (you might say) that attempts to filter by decades.   I label the DZ.  For double zero.

Yes you can even do a what mathematicians like to refer to as transformations.

Since LL loves the 1, and the 3 hit, then logic would assume by simplicity.

1  3 

Could go  3  5  instead.

Simple three power number coverage for tonite might be a

1   3   5

Then you could feasibly do

1  3   5  -  D2( 2 numbers)  D for decade.

1  3   5  -  D3( 2 numbers)

1  3   5  -   D4

for example.

A combo would be 1  3  5     27  28

and the transformation is   1  3   5   37  38

Anyway these are some ideas I have had.  Probably not too original, but I try my best!

I like it!  I've also had problems in the past sticking with a set of numbers and not changing them every other draw ... you just have to get to a place where you REALLY trust your picks and stick with them.  Being out here in Vegas forced me to change not only the way I play but how far out I look for numbers to appear and the size of my number pool ... so a typical play for me now is 2 cards (10 lines) for 14 draws ... because driving 45 mins to the border is no fun especially in 105+ degree heat and thats the max amount of draws one can play in advance.

I do like LL's idea of looking at all the states and following whatever pattern is going on ... only problem with that for me is the quick turnaround kinda play that is necessary, but you surely could try to capitalize on it ... we would just need to figure out fast enough which one is the "leader" state (if there is one) that is best to follow.  For example, on 7/13 NY had 1-2-9-11-17 an all LOW draw ... I then wondered to myself how many other states would have a similar draw and how long before it would happen and I promptly forgot about it ... tonight NJ had 6-11-12-15-17.   So not only did another state have an all low draw, but also 2 of the same numbers was in it.  How hard would it have been to wheel 1-19 with 2 power numbers?  Now granted given this thread's focus on the digit 1 it wouldn't have worked out too well in this scenario because 1 wasn't one of the repeating numbers but still food for thought.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I like it!  I've also had problems in the past sticking with a set of numbers and not changing them every other draw ... you just have to get to a place where you REALLY trust your picks and stick with them.  Being out here in Vegas forced me to change not only the way I play but how far out I look for numbers to appear and the size of my number pool ... so a typical play for me now is 2 cards (10 lines) for 14 draws ... because driving 45 mins to the border is no fun especially in 105+ degree heat and thats the max amount of draws one can play in advance.

I do like LL's idea of looking at all the states and following whatever pattern is going on ... only problem with that for me is the quick turnaround kinda play that is necessary, but you surely could try to capitalize on it ... we would just need to figure out fast enough which one is the "leader" state (if there is one) that is best to follow.  For example, on 7/13 NY had 1-2-9-11-17 an all LOW draw ... I then wondered to myself how many other states would have a similar draw and how long before it would happen and I promptly forgot about it ... tonight NJ had 6-11-12-15-17.   So not only did another state have an all low draw, but also 2 of the same numbers was in it.  How hard would it have been to wheel 1-19 with 2 power numbers?  Now granted given this thread's focus on the digit 1 it wouldn't have worked out too well in this scenario because 1 wasn't one of the repeating numbers but still food for thought.

I am so sorry to hear about you having to play multidraw.  I hate to do it.  I have done multi draw in PA for 7 days on treasure hunt.  I rarely win.  So you drop $140 everytime you make a run for the border?  I hope you pick up some taco bell on the way.Wink

The last two times i attempted multi draw, first i did Two lines for 7 draws.   Zilcho.

Then I did one line for 7 draws again.  Zilcho again.  (Supposedly 7 draws is max in PA, taking clerks word, you know how that goes.)

Not even two numbers in the multi draw which pays a buck.  I dont think I will try again.  Its too dynamic to play that many games at a time.   Even if its only a 5/30.  Besides you know how I like to change those numbers.

Also I dont trust RNG.  If I have to use it for trends I will, but I would prefer to focus on real ball states for triggers, and consider all RNG results with red flags as there is no transparency in that method.

I am still looking for another low in NY, (4/5)  so maybe that 1 will pop up in trend reversal.  You have to play it tonite to test it.  Especially now with possibility of  1  with  8

However I am guessing 6 will be first  number.

The last couple of draws I have been doing my workout fast using ONLY the Matrix Walk. 

I pick few numbers and have been mostly right. 

However when I continue to dig and dig, I start to guess wrong.  So I didn't do too much extra analysis today.

When you guys figure out triggers do you finalize with a flow chart? 

What happened to our florida people?

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2013, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

To answer the OP original question.

I dont know if we can walk the walk. 

Maybe we can just dance the dance?

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012