Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something for Texas 2Step players...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1719 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

If you are trying to simplify the front and back digit patterns, you might be interested in this......

Track them by the SUMS! YEP, much simpler. Look.....

Pretty nice, eh? The first five columns are the actual DRAWS. Fdgt is the sum, Hit is the number of hits, Long is the longest it has ever been out, Curr is how long it is currently out. Second set of columns reflect the baseline of the entire matrix.

The last five columns list the front digit patterns that make up each sum.

Interestingly enough, there are 5 sets in the sum 6 but it lags behind 5. A close look at the sets should tell you why. Can't knock 6 though. Front digit pattern 0123 tops the hit chart in front digit patterns.

This should help you.......

Same thing......first section is DRAWS; second part is overall matrix.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1719 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

What about those back digits?

Do the same thing! USE SUMS!

Back digit chart.......

Same as we did for the front digits. First five columns are the DRAWS; the others are the matrix.

FIVE out of every ten draws produce back digit sums between 13 and 20.

You can find all the combinations that make up the back digits right here at LP. Click RESOURCES, LOTTERY CHARTS, and then PICK 4 STRAIGHT AND BOX COMBINATIONS.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1719 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

One more chart for you. This one deals with the Front + Back digit Sum.

Notice 67% of the time, that's 6 to 7 of every ten draws, the front plus back digit sum hits between 18 and 27.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2124 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2013, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Hello, very nice garyo your work, the bell curve (gauss) giving the central strip
        The most likely already noticed that the sum of the digits of the front is never equal
          The last digit (0-9) then the sum of a sector (initial digit) can give clues
          The sum of the last digit, late that never came together, or even set the digits from the front

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2124 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2013, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello garyo beyond the sum which other filters can
            In the initial digits? Well have you done the sums, we have even and odd
            And what more can be done in filters?

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1719 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2013, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Hello garyo beyond the sum which other filters can
              In the initial digits? Well have you done the sums, we have even and odd
              And what more can be done in filters?

I was hoping to get some feedback along these lines. I don't have the time I did in the past to work with this stuff.

There seems to be two types of filter coming into play. You have the NUMBER filters. These are filters in play with the digits together, such as the sum, high and low pattern, and any others that are contingent on the actual number drawn.

For example, last nights draw was 21 27 29 32 bonus: 27 

The sum of the four numbers is 109, fifth time that sum has occurred in 1269 draws. 85% of the sums fall between 49 and 104 so this would be a tad higher than expected. (only 4 of the last 100 draws have produced a total of 109 or higher)

If we split this draw in high/low as 2 parts, you have all high numbers. If you split it in three, you have one middle and 3 high.

But looking at it from theDIGIT filters, the front digit sum is 9, the back digit sum is 19, and the FBS (front+back digit sum) is 28. You can look back at the charts to see where these fall.   

And we have two low and two high back digits.

Even/Odd patterns is the same. Since they are contingent on the back digit, we have OOOO. (interesting we had all even last draw and all odd this draw.)

All this opens up the question: Which is better? Do we use number filters and digit filters with this game, or is it better to concentrate on one over the other?

Remember everybody is looking for data with definition, a bulge; something that says this is the area you should play! Sometimes it is not there. And there is no defined play. And no matter how much you filter, you can't find anything so the best thing to do is have all the numbers in play to have a chance.

Not trying to sidestep your question but IMHO we need to determine what filters to use and how to best use them.

I've got data for sum roots, Vtracs, sets out the longest, and a dozen other confusing items. Its a matter of time to get through it.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2124 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2013, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Hello,garyo perfect, I think better deal separately, we will work with filters
                For initial digit and separated into final digit, digit initial 0000-3333
              And the final digit of 9 0a, have initial digit sums, and odd pair 3x3, 4x2, 2x4, 3x1
              1x3 or 4 even and 4 odd ie we have 7 formations, the ones that come out 4x2 and 3x3
                Recalling that 0000-3333 is linear.ou order is crescente.já endings
                Can be used like a pick4 ok

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1719 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2013, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Things aren't always what they seem.

Gotta admit a mistake in the last post. Don't know what I was thinking, but the E/O pattern for 21 27 29 32 is not all odd........should be 3 odd and one even. (32 is even)

Repeating Digits, (draws that contain the same back digit two places like 15, 23, 25, 28 or 2, 12, 14, 26) aren't always what they seem either. There have appeared in 7 of the last 10 draws. Is that normal?

Here's the chart. K is the first posiion BACK DIGIT, L is the second, M is the third, and N is the last. The first three columns L, M, N, represent repeat (equal back digits.)

It reads K is equal to L 63 times. K is equal to M 108 times. The rest of the table show whether the letter on the far left is greater than or less than the other back digits.

The 44.21% is the percentage of any back digit in the draw being equal to any other back digit. So don't let the last ten draws confuse you. 70% is a high rate of its in the overall draws.

Overall the chart says K = L, M, N 308 times. Overall, K is less than L and less than M but greater than N.

L is less than M but greater than N.

M is less than N.

Figure that out and it might help position your back digits.

SUM ROOTS have no definition, no bulge. Doesn't mean they are useless. Since Sum Roots appear almost equally if one goes missing for a longer than average time, might be time to look into a play there.

Here's the chart.

First four columns are the DRAWS, the other two are results of running the entire matrix. AS you can see in the entie matrix they all appear 11% of he time. Same thing for the DRAWS. Sum Roots 5 and 7 lag a bit at 10%. 

Wish I had  more time to write this stuff up better and be more clear. If you don't understand something, ASK. Be glad to explain it.

G

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2124 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2013, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, very good job, so after statistics of the two sectors
                    (Initial digit) with (final digit), how you plan to join the two sectors?
                    By the method of attractor loren by a department to give evidence of the other is vice versa?
                  The major concern is how to join this part with a few bets, yes we can
                    Fix the initial digits, in order to have a reference, not to walk in circles, this is
                    This study provides the most laborious part is the lasts digits, but we can use the pick4 sitemas good, very good garyo

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1719 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, very good job, so after statistics of the two sectors
                      (Initial digit) with (final digit), how you plan to join the two sectors?
                      By the method of attractor loren by a department to give evidence of the other is vice versa?
                    The major concern is how to join this part with a few bets, yes we can
                      Fix the initial digits, in order to have a reference, not to walk in circles, this is
                      This study provides the most laborious part is the lasts digits, but we can use the pick4 sitemas good, very good garyo

Unfortunately, I don't want to think that hard. Not trying to tell people HOW to play 2Step. My intent is to show them things behind the numbers that MIGHT help them in choosing combinations.

A system is a good measuring stick to see if you are in the water, but numbers don't care what a system says.

It is easy to say "grab a set of from digits that equal X" and "get a set of back digits that equal y," but numbers are uncooperative! They hate us trying to pin them down. So sometimes they do something wild just have the last laugh. 

One thing I like to do is carryover things that work for Pick 3 and Pick 4, like Vtracs.

This is the same NvTrac chart I use for Pick 3 and Pick 4 modified to track the BACK DIGITS of 2Step. V105 means V1(first position):digits 0 & 5. V227 is V2(second position):digits 2&7, etc

You get a good idea of what is hitting and what is missing tracking the draws this way.

4 & 9 have ben missing in the first postion 16 draws and 3 & 8 have been out of the third position 20. That's almost 4 times the normal skip/Avg Out for 4 & 9 in the first position and more than 4 times for 3 & 8 in the third. 

If you're playing to trap one 4, 9, 14, (19) are good first digits while (13) 18, 23, 28 would be good for the third position.

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1719 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Here's another quick chart comparing BACK DIGIT quad, trips, and pairs, and the positions they hit. The three right columns are the entire matrix. The only quads in 2Step are 01, 11, 21, 31; 02, 12, 22, 32; 03, 13, 23, 33; 04, 14, 24, 34, and 05, 15, 25, 35. 

K = first position, L= second position, M =third position, N= fourth position. "X" denotes where the digits hit.

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

If you are trying to simplify the front and back digit patterns, you might be interested in this......

Track them by the SUMS! YEP, much simpler. Look.....

Pretty nice, eh? The first five columns are the actual DRAWS. Fdgt is the sum, Hit is the number of hits, Long is the longest it has ever been out, Curr is how long it is currently out. Second set of columns reflect the baseline of the entire matrix.

The last five columns list the front digit patterns that make up each sum.

Interestingly enough, there are 5 sets in the sum 6 but it lags behind 5. A close look at the sets should tell you why. Can't knock 6 though. Front digit pattern 0123 tops the hit chart in front digit patterns.

This should help you.......

Same thing......first section is DRAWS; second part is overall matrix.

I have just recently started playing 2Step and would like a link for the spread sheets if you are willing to share so I can follow along.  Anything relate to the 2Step is appreciated

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          891 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2013, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I was hoping to get some feedback along these lines. I don't have the time I did in the past to work with this stuff.

There seems to be two types of filter coming into play. You have the NUMBER filters. These are filters in play with the digits together, such as the sum, high and low pattern, and any others that are contingent on the actual number drawn.

For example, last nights draw was 21 27 29 32 bonus: 27 

The sum of the four numbers is 109, fifth time that sum has occurred in 1269 draws. 85% of the sums fall between 49 and 104 so this would be a tad higher than expected. (only 4 of the last 100 draws have produced a total of 109 or higher)

If we split this draw in high/low as 2 parts, you have all high numbers. If you split it in three, you have one middle and 3 high.

But looking at it from theDIGIT filters, the front digit sum is 9, the back digit sum is 19, and the FBS (front+back digit sum) is 28. You can look back at the charts to see where these fall.   

And we have two low and two high back digits.

Even/Odd patterns is the same. Since they are contingent on the back digit, we have OOOO. (interesting we had all even last draw and all odd this draw.)

All this opens up the question: Which is better? Do we use number filters and digit filters with this game, or is it better to concentrate on one over the other?

Remember everybody is looking for data with definition, a bulge; something that says this is the area you should play! Sometimes it is not there. And there is no defined play. And no matter how much you filter, you can't find anything so the best thing to do is have all the numbers in play to have a chance.

Not trying to sidestep your question but IMHO we need to determine what filters to use and how to best use them.

I've got data for sum roots, Vtracs, sets out the longest, and a dozen other confusing items. Its a matter of time to get through it.

How is the front digit sum is 9, the back digit sum is 19, and the FBS (front+back digit sum) is 28 from the draw:   21 27 29 32 bonus: 27    lost me LOL

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1719 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2013, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

How is the front digit sum is 9, the back digit sum is 19, and the FBS (front+back digit sum) is 28 from the draw:   21 27 29 32 bonus: 27    lost me LOL

Thanks for asking Skyline. The whole idea is to bring in some things that work for Pick3 and Pick4. Dealing with the sum of the numbers doesn't pinpoint anything. It goes from 15 to 135. Big big spread there. But by bringing the sums into a smaller set, they are more easily defined.

One thing I say in all this is number pairs, any two numbers together, can stay out several hundred draws. But that doesn't with digits. You might want to read some of RL's posts on using digits.

What I was use SUMS to see where the front digits and back digits fall in a bell curve.

In 21 27 29 32 (leave the bonus out, or not, your choice) the front digits are 2 2 2 3 which equals 9. 

Back digits are 1 7 9 2 which equals 19.

Add the two together and you get 28 which I terms the FrontBackSum of FBS.

Add the 2 to the 8 from 28 to get the root sum.

You have to treat the bonus ball as a separate draw, since it is a drawn from a separate pool.

I'll be updating the charts this weekend. I'll post a box link for you.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3594 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2013, 10:36 am - IP Logged

wow Now if only a math genius could write a program based on all these analysis theorys to predict the next draw!!!!! Oh well it does not hurt to dream.Bed