Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something for Texas 2Step players...

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1689 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

wow Now if only a math genius could write a program based on all these analysis theorys to predict the next draw!!!!! Oh well it does not hurt to dream.Bed

Heh! That may happen. But it needs to take in a lot more than this. And then getting it into all one module is a task in itself.

Predictions are tricky. Especially when you are trying to predict something to occur on a precise day, at a precise time. Take for example....

It is accepted as fact an asteroid will hit the earth. But no one knows exactly when.

It is known there is a great earthquake going to happen. But no one can pinpoint the the exact time. 

There is a lot of science that goes into tracking hurricanes but the best we can do as it approaches is choose the most likely scenario and include statements like "sometime in the next hour hurricane so-and-so is EXPECTED to hit landfall between blah-blah and blah-blah-blah."

Unlike Pick 3 and Pick 4 deviations from the normal appear more often in the larger games and games played once or twice a week. It is much easier to predict one or two numbers in Pick 3 or Pick 4 than in large games.

Yeah, I know that all sounds Debbie-Downer, but I'd rather people approach these games with their eyes wide open to the risk and rewards than the think I've got it all figured out.

Fortunately a predictions bsed on anymethod only needs to happen once.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello, retxx, hit by appointment, is Very difficult because of the many variants
    Random, and then have a maximum of mathematics, Which can only Mathematically
    Go to some extent, then it is ok random. Hello, The problem is to find a set of patterns que reduce draw to a maximum of 50 bets and covering at least once sorterios 100! Not the same
    100 rather than playing to play 10 forward, a kind of martigale,
    If we find these kind of standards need not be many, Within 100 jacpot have a draw, Which will be fine

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for asking Skyline. The whole idea is to bring in some things that work for Pick3 and Pick4. Dealing with the sum of the numbers doesn't pinpoint anything. It goes from 15 to 135. Big big spread there. But by bringing the sums into a smaller set, they are more easily defined.

One thing I say in all this is number pairs, any two numbers together, can stay out several hundred draws. But that doesn't with digits. You might want to read some of RL's posts on using digits.

What I was use SUMS to see where the front digits and back digits fall in a bell curve.

In 21 27 29 32 (leave the bonus out, or not, your choice) the front digits are 2 2 2 3 which equals 9. 

Back digits are 1 7 9 2 which equals 19.

Add the two together and you get 28 which I terms the FrontBackSum of FBS.

Add the 2 to the 8 from 28 to get the root sum.

You have to treat the bonus ball as a separate draw, since it is a drawn from a separate pool.

I'll be updating the charts this weekend. I'll post a box link for you.

Looking forward to the sread sheet and thanks for the explanation.  How do you do on the 2Step?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1689 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2013, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Looking forward to the sread sheet and thanks for the explanation.  How do you do on the 2Step?

Sorry for the delay.

Computer has been trying to update IE, Adobe, Java among other things. One of those seems to be continually updating. I did install a new printer. May be time for a new computer.

Working between the updates and restarts....not fun. 

I have played $30 so far. Got a few numbers and hit the bonus ball twice. Nothing amazing, wonderfully out of this world great. Nothing to say this is the greatest idea since sliced bread. Guess I've seen too many come here claiming they broke, decoded, smashed, destroyed, or beasted the lottery to fall into that trap.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3966 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2013, 4:10 am - IP Logged

Gary

Interesting, I think I will run a few test on my 5-39 and see what I can find.  Have you tried it using pairs or

triple numbers.  I was thinking what if a person used 1st, 2nd, 3rd together and 3rd, 4th, 5th.  Next look at

the end product for overlaping third numbers.   If your two selections produced the same 3rd number it might

mean something.  Anyway, thanks for sharing.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2013, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the the info GaryThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Gary

Interesting, I think I will run a few test on my 5-39 and see what I can find.  Have you tried it using pairs or

triple numbers.  I was thinking what if a person used 1st, 2nd, 3rd together and 3rd, 4th, 5th.  Next look at

the end product for overlaping third numbers.   If your two selections produced the same 3rd number it might

mean something.  Anyway, thanks for sharing.

RL

Any progress RL!