Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

V153 travel

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 3 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

hold on 8's are coming to va.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Many states have seen the  7-0-9  Tonight. Sometime back we read a thread about this V-Trac and how it would hit during the month.

If you are expecting these key digits  0 2 4 5 7 9 

You should consider playing these numbers.  They will hit back to back and most times within 2/3 draws in the week. Expect them ALL

MONTH.

V315     204  209  254  259  704  709  745  759

Win BigBanana

Thumbs Up

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
      louisville,ky
      United States
      Member #72809
      March 28, 2009
      9295 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to ask u something in ur pm box but its full ! let me know when its best to ask lol so busy u two r keep up the good work

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
        NW Florida
        United States
        Member #137818
        January 12, 2013
        2688 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi ..I'm new to vtrac, any thoughts for Fla?
        Thanks in advance;-)
        Pil

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

candygurl242's avatar - animal butterfly_neg.jpg
          Freeport
          Bahamas
          Member #130923
          July 28, 2012
          205 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

California     2-5-4  already                        now   

just like we said.BananaBananaBanana   hold em and look for  709 470  259 759 457 402

and then get your money 

Cali 259 straight tonight...wish I had seen this earlier.

Congrats to all winners and nice work BigD

CaselaDiamonds's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #142050
            May 1, 2013
            2029 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2013, 5:04 am - IP Logged

Cali 259 straight tonight...wish I had seen this earlier.

Congrats to all winners and nice work BigD

Hit With Stick just 6 bucks.... played 3 of them, went with the 7's, will play the rest. Darn it. 

Thanks Guys for posting, My next post will be a happy face

AWESOME WORK

dimples123's avatar - disney21
              Atlanta, Georgia
              United States
              Member #65843
              October 8, 2008
              3793 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2013, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Many states have seen the  7-0-9  Tonight. Sometime back we read a thread about this V-Trac and how it would hit during the month.

If you are expecting these key digits  0 2 4 5 7 9 

You should consider playing these numbers.  They will hit back to back and most times within 2/3 draws in the week. Expect them ALL

MONTH.

V315     204  209  254  259  704  709  745  759

Win BigBanana

bigdsing are we still plsying the above number for GA

she repeats trying to get your advice?

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

bigdsing are we still plsying the above number for GA

she repeats trying to get your advice?

Hello dimples,  today you should look for the series  like 321.  091   and trips  all day.   Leave these alone until  the keys digits are due.

799  may bring   790

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Hi ..I'm new to vtrac, any thoughts for Fla?
                  Thanks in advance;-)
                  Pil

Go back to the first day of the month and look at what played  mid/eve.   Find the vtrac for them and see if any numbers from those lines have

hit.  This will tell you if it works for you.

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:38 am - IP Logged

California     2-5-4  already                        now   

just like we said.BananaBananaBanana   hold em and look for  709 470  259 759 457 402

and then get your money 

You are waking up in California and you listened to us.  You played these str8 ....   So go get your

MONEYYes Nod

and do the DANCE     Banana

2-5-9

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

hold on 8's are coming to va.

VA   eve     1-8-2      We said that 8 would come with due numbers.... What number had not hit in eve in 7 days?    The digit  2.

are you starting to get it.     But this thread is about   Vtrac's. Yes Nod

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello dimples,  today you should look for the series  like 321.  091   and trips  all day.   Leave these alone until  the keys digits are due.

799  may bring   790

hey  ga,  just like we said  look for the series today!      7-6-5     and what is the mirror  795(vtrac number)   why because you always

flip 6 and 9.   BananaBanana

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Vtracs are used to classify hits and are frequently used for pick 3 games. There are many different systems and methods to classify digits and sets of digits (e.g. 562 is drawn and is the set. The digits of the set are 5, 6, 2).

So among the many ways people have developed to classify the history of draws, Vtracs is just one way.

The strength of using Vtracs is in simplification. Instead of 1,000 combinations in P3, you have 125 Vtracs that represent all those combinations, in the order of the drawn digits (strait). Now what is interesting is if we look closer at the 125 Vtracs, we can see the same sets in different order in some of the 125 Vtrac mirrors. Example: Vtracs followed by the mirror set for that Vtrac:

V123 =      012 017 062 067 512 517 562 567

V132 =      021 026 071 076 521 526 571 576

V213  =     102 107 152 157 602 607 652 657

V231  =     120 125 170 175 620 625 670 675

V312 =      201 206 251 256 701 706 751 756

V321 =      210 215 260 265 710 715 760 765

See that v123 and V132 have the same mirror digits in sets? The order of the set is the only difference along with set placement in the mirror. If we look at all the mirror sets as being boxed, then V123 is the only Vtrac we need to track 48 combinations. If you decide a Boxed Vtrac is due and you want to play it, then all you need are the fundamental 8 mirror sets of that Boxed Vtrac. This classification of Vtracs into Boxed Vtracs simplifies 125 Vtracs down to just 35! Here is the Boxed Vtrac from the above:

VB 123 = 012 017 062 067 512 517 562 567

You still need to look at all the 125 strait Vtracs and their individual mirrors at times when it comes to ordering the digits for a strait play. By tracking the 35 simplified boxed Vtracs, you might be able to narrow down what Vtrac will hit next. Your chance to be correct is 1:35. If you are correct in selecting the next Boxed Vtrac, your odds of selecting the right Boxed mirror set is 1:8 (or better- another post). If you have correctly selected the right Boxed mirror set from the boxed Vtrac, then your odds are 1:6 (or better) to get the set ordered right. Determining the order of a boxed Vtrac is another part of the fun. That is when you will reference the Vtrac Mirror combinations list. You will need it!

Vtrac Travelers: Some look at other State’s results in similar games like P3 for a correlation of a Vtrac that hits in one State and then in another a following day. That is a whole different way to track and classify hits and is a study in its own. There are members who are very successful at narrowing down and predicting expected Vtracs, even for all States! Their Vtracs lists produce consistent winning results. By simplifying 125 Vtracs to just 35 Boxed Vtracs, your odds are just 1:35 to be correct in your Vtrac selection.

DD...this might be some help to u lotto..from the looks of this chart same numbers just diff combination.

Thank you for your very lucid reply Marilyn.

The picture is becoming a little less cloudy now.

When I had looked at the VTRAC chart previously, the only thing that came to mind was "WTF! There are like a million combinations here!"

I never made the observation that certaing VTRACs were simply transformations, and mirrors of other VTracs. (ie 8 way box)

I will try to do some experiments with my states due digits.

Thanks again for your informative reply!

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

The numbers in the vtrac  315 v135 513 are the same just different order.  There are some threads  here that point out numbers drawn

on the frst day of the month are often indicators .  In the past 2 years the month of June and july have shown the same vtracs falling about

the same time of year.    In addition to V135  there are posts about V334.   

look at New York    1 july 2013   the mid number was 728.    Vtrac334    Now we expect that Vtrac to hit again that month.   JULY 6th  mid  787.

Some states follow this pattern and back testing a few years is the best way to see if it occurs in the state (s) you play.

For me I know most of the vtrac because of how they have hit in the past. Laverne had a thread about   v513 and i read it and missed

3 or 4 hits that month and learned the hard way.

I noticed it hitting states because I missed out when it did the same thing in WA.   Look  back at the past 10 days in the eresults page you

will see this vtrac in action and the states it hit.

GA   eve  254

Thanks bigdsing!

I will definately print out the VTRAC chart and bust out my

PINK highlighter!Thumbs Up

One more quick question if you dont mind me asking.

From your vast pick 3 knowledge, what was the maximum times you have seen ONE particular VTRAC hit in any state?

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: July 18, 2013, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bigdsing!

I will definately print out the VTRAC chart and bust out my

PINK highlighter!Thumbs Up

One more quick question if you dont mind me asking.

From your vast pick 3 knowledge, what was the maximum times you have seen ONE particular VTRAC hit in any state?

V343.  The most I have seen (looking at archives) is  5  times the  average being 3 times.

This v513 the most common numbers to hit   457 704 709.

Today mid  Tri-States  7-9-0     Banana    Illinois   9-0-7Banana