Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Average Lottery Player Spends $10 Per Day Playing The Lottery $36,500 In 10 Years.

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11978 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I play every combination I post on the prediction board, I don't want someone else to benifit more than me from my work outs. 

If I didn't believe in my predictions enough to play them myself, I wouldn't post them as suggestions for others to play. 

I've replied to several members to not PM me combinations to play that they wouldn't post on the prediction board because I don't have the time or money to waste playing their predictions especially if they don't think enough of them to post them on the prediction board because I play my own predictions.

I take your words for it. You seems to be a very confident lottery player.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    11978 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I don't spend $10 a day on lotto like today I spent $2 on powerball and I am not playing mega millions until it climbs back up to $50 or $60 million.  I like to spend when the jackpot is high though like $10 to $15 on powerball when the jackpot is $300 million and higher.  Good luck to all who play.-weshar75

US Flag

You are not a cheap lottery player either. You are a thrifty but loyal lottery player. Good Luck.

US Flag

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I play every combination I post on the prediction board, I don't want someone else to benifit more than me from my work outs. 

If I didn't believe in my predictions enough to play them myself, I wouldn't post them as suggestions for others to play. 

I've replied to several members to not PM me combinations to play that they wouldn't post on the prediction board because I don't have the time or money to waste playing their predictions especially if they don't think enough of them to post them on the prediction board because I play my own predictions.

I know you need some help.  So here is a prediction I can do for you.  I wont even pm you and fill your Mailbox with useless crap.

1 2 3 4 5 7

if that doesn't work.

try

7 6 5 4 3 1

Good for two draws!

Disclaimer.  I used no charts and did no workout nor backtest for these predictions.

I will try and post more "random" sets later.

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11978 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2013, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

THIS COMBINATION WILL WIN A MEGA MILLIONS OR POWERBALL LOTTERY JACKPOT SOMEDAY.

A. 1-2-3-4-5 MEGA BALL OR POWERBALL ( 6 ). GOOD LUCK.

US Flag

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7302 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2013, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I am an average lottery player. I spent $10 on POWERBALL for tonight drawing. I will post the ticket after the drawing on this thread.LOL

I had a hunch too and played one ticket.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19824 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I know you need some help.  So here is a prediction I can do for you.  I wont even pm you and fill your Mailbox with useless crap.

1 2 3 4 5 7

if that doesn't work.

try

7 6 5 4 3 1

Good for two draws!

Disclaimer.  I used no charts and did no workout nor backtest for these predictions.

I will try and post more "random" sets later.

"I know you need some help." 

I had always wondered about the knowledge you cliamed you had, now that you have spoke out about what you think you know, you have removed all doubts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11978 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2013, 9:55 am - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY DID NOT PICK MY $10 POWERBALL TICKET AS THE JACKPOT WINNING TICKET.

MY $10 POWERBALL LOTTERY TICKET DID NOT HAVE THE $2 WINNING COMBINATION.

US Flag

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7302 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY DID NOT PICK MY $10 POWERBALL TICKET AS THE JACKPOT WINNING TICKET.

MY $10 POWERBALL LOTTERY TICKET DID NOT HAVE THE $2 WINNING COMBINATION.

My hunch paid off, but I won't be needing a financial adviser to collect 4 bucks. Should I bet it all in the next drawing or just the $2 profit?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19824 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2013, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I take your words for it. You seems to be a very confident lottery player.

Being confident doesn't mean I pick winners every time, it just means I'm not so dumb as to think others know better how I should spend my lottery dollars.  I come to LP to discuss lotteries not to be told what to play.

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                    Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4105 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty: You seem to be playing quite a bit despite your posts!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19824 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

As he said "$10 per day is what an average player spends".   I've been known to spend $10 twice or three times a week and I thought I was a big spender so spending quite a bit is different for different players.

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY DID NOT PICK MY $5 MEGA MILLIONS TICKET AS THE JACKPOT WINNING TICKET.LOL

Thrifty is a winner. He plays the lottery regardless of the jackpot size. Thrifty will win the jackpot someday.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Thrifty plays the lottery when the timing is right to be chosen as the winner in NY.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:05 am - IP Logged

My hunch paid off, but I won't be needing a financial adviser to collect 4 bucks. Should I bet it all in the next drawing or just the $2 profit?

Only LL plays the lottery with his profits. I say roll the dice and bet it all. (an extra $2.)

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:13 am - IP Logged

As he said "$10 per day is what an average player spends".   I've been known to spend $10 twice or three times a week and I thought I was a big spender so spending quite a bit is different for different players.

I Agree! Some people have $1000. per week in their "entertainment" fund.