Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will help all Newbies become winners... no lottery employees allowed

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 3 years ago by DAMDAM.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
RT14's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #144212
June 27, 2013
25 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Should I be going through the last 2 years or doing anything with those #s at this point?

happygirl665's avatar - hi
    Spotsylvania, Virginia
    United States
    Member #113688
    July 14, 2011
    24339 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2013, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Virginis is easiest state to win straight up.   Ok look back at calander.  They was playing 124x

with x being mirror numbers.  Late last month they played 1247,

hen this month they played 1242, then they played 1245.   Wow today they played 1240. 

Mirrors are 05,16,27,38,49

so if you see 1243 anytime soon. Make sure you play 1248.   Any questions.  Good luck

Hey cash I noticed that va had 1275 today what do you think that I should be running for tonight for a good hit.. Trying to follow what you posted before for Va but the number didn't drop at 1274 but only 1275.. 

Thanks in advance wanting to hit it big tonight!Banana

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Should I be going through the last 2 years or doing anything with those #s at this point?

Look for patterns from one year to the next... highlight all the double doubles you can find.  Highlight all the triples you can find. Different colors.  Highlight all the ascending numbers you can find example 1234.  Highlight all the descending numbers you can find example 9873. 

Bash  Higheight all the consecutives you can find example 0123, 1234,2345,3456,7890,5678. (Any order)

highlight all low digit doubles,  example 0024 Hyperhighlight all high digit doubles example 6678Naughty

now make sure you keep stuff organized and neat.  That's why I say make plentySad Wavey copies and get many highlighters...

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Just a teaser!

Just wanna shoot the breeze with fellow Pick 4 professionals....

online pays 9000 to 1.  So say we eliminate last draws root sum. Since over 90% of the time it's different from last draw.   Now from 10,000 numbers were down to 9000 numbers.  Now we eliminate all quads. We're down to 8990 numbers. Now we eliminate all trips and double doubles. Now we down to 8360 numbers...

we can stop here play all them for .25 straight cost $2090. Win 2250    $160 profit..... 7.66% return.....

not to be played every draw. Best to be played after a double double has played or a trip has played... Since they rarely repeat.......

now to increase profit. You can add more filters

each filter usually eliminates from 210 to 625 straights

...positional filters example LHLH OEOE    The pattern rarely repeats. That's taking away another 1250

straights.  So instead of being at 8360. Now we at 7110 numbers or .25 $1777 a draw for a $2250 win 

profit of $473.  26.62% profit

tenn player's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
          brownsville,tenneessee
          United States
          Member #144622
          July 10, 2013
          355 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Do u have anything for Tenn , thanks in advance!

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2013, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Do u have anything for Tenn , thanks in advance!

Nope...

DAMDAM's avatar - animal bear.jpg
              Illinois,
              United States
              Member #99785
              October 31, 2010
              562 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2013, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

HOMEWORK.   USE LP SEARCH. AND LOOK UP OLD LP MEMBER LANTERN. READ ALL HIS THREADS ON FILTERING.  THIS IS VERY VALUABLE TO YOUR FUTURE WITH PICK 4

PROFIT IS PROFIT.   

ONLINE ODDS ARE 9000 TO 1.  SO ANY AMOUNT OF NUMBERS YOU CAN SAFELY ELIMINATE PAST 1001 WILL BE A PROFIT.

EXAMPLE TAKE AWAY LAST DRAWS LAST SUM DIGIT ELIMINATES 1001 STRAIGHT NUMBERS.  ELIMINATE ALL QUADS. NOW U HAVE ELIMINATED 1009 NUMBERS. ALREADY AT A $9 PROFIT.

KEEP SAFELY ELIMINATING. KEEP ADDING TO TOUR PROFITS.

Cash4ninja:

Homework completed (Smile) I finished reading all of Lantern filters posts.   Thanks a lot for teaching!

Wow very interesting I can understand you first lessons plan on pick 4 perfectly now.   

I agree Lantern stated “Trying to crack the lottery games can be fun. Don't just look at the numbers; look at characteristics, statistics, limits and changes.”   PLAY responsible.

Thanks:  Lottery Post for having All Lanterns’ Filters Posts Links to now.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/129597

DAM DAM DAM!!!!!!!

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Cash4ninja:

Homework completed (Smile) I finished reading all of Lantern filters posts.   Thanks a lot for teaching!

Wow very interesting I can understand you first lessons plan on pick 4 perfectly now.   

I agree Lantern stated “Trying to crack the lottery games can be fun. Don't just look at the numbers; look at characteristics, statistics, limits and changes.”   PLAY responsible.

You get an A+++    as you see his post are 7 years old.  Between me and you. Its people making over $25000 k a week playing pick 4. A few of them are Lottery Post members.  They are usually the people who talk nice to everyone.  People making money usually are happy.   We always get the broke and misrable, bringing negative vibes.   Anyway. Filtering is a highly guarded trade secret that the lotteries dont want to be leaked into mainstream america....

So take a seat. Read well. And you too will be that professional player that I said you will become when I started this thread.....

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2013, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Cash4ninja:

Hi, DAM:

Where we can find Lantern's Filters for P4? Thanks.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4853 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi, DAM:

Where we can find Lantern's Filters for P4? Thanks.

Did you try doing a search? If you did and you didn't find it, then you didn't search well enough or long enough. No

disrespect, but it seems like you want everyone to do the simplest things for you. Winning the games is not easy, but if you

want to win, you have to do your own work same as anything else.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                      Member #109074
                      April 5, 2011
                      3517 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Did you try doing a search? If you did and you didn't find it, then you didn't search well enough or long enough. No

disrespect, but it seems like you want everyone to do the simplest things for you. Winning the games is not easy, but if you

want to win, you have to do your own work same as anything else.

Ha ha I know that's right.....

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

United States
                        Member #141260
                        April 9, 2013
                        1390 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2013, 2:33 am - IP Logged

See Ya!

BLEUSTAR's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #143188
                          May 27, 2013
                          16 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2013, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Hi cash4ninja - Im a new MD pick 4 player.  Do have any advice on what to play tomorrow? and how to win in MD?  Star

United States
                            Member #135896
                            November 30, 2012
                            33 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2013, 5:02 am - IP Logged

hy cash4ninja

another student here,and would like to thank you for introducing me to lantern topics -i read the 2nd to the last one -the one with the filters ! very ,very helpful and now i am ready to learn from your techniques ,apply your advices and implement them in my game  as well.btw- what happen to Lantern that he's not member anymore ? i noticed a very thorugh and detailed explanation in his topics ...is such a loss for lp. or maybe he's still here under disguise ....

RT14's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #144212
                              June 27, 2013
                              25 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2013, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Finished reading the filters last night. A ton of info and very helpful. Question or maybe you will get to this....is it possible to use all these filters at one time or how do you know what ones to use at what time?