Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I will help all Newbies become winners... no lottery employees allowed

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 3 years ago by DAMDAM.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
ReptiJ's avatar - animal lizard.jpg
Rochester, NY
United States
Member #143924
June 17, 2013
59 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

OK so read about filters and play $2000 worth of picks?......lol yeah nice!

United States
    Member #141260
    April 9, 2013
    1390 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

OK so read about filters and play $2000 worth of picks?......lol yeah nice!

No wrong you impatient ****Rant

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Taking a break from Lottery Post. Too many negative people.  See youll in 2014

Missouri
        United States
        Member #144461
        July 6, 2013
        158 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Farewell, I will tell you about all my winnings when you get back...lol

Rochester, NY
          United States
          Member #143924
          June 17, 2013
          59 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2013, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

LOL Somebodys having a bad day! Ok so im gathering there is more to come and the $2000 in picks thing was just spitballing?

Rochester, NY
            United States
            Member #143924
            June 17, 2013
            59 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Wow guess this thread died. Original poster hasnt posted in over a week.

mycashflows's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #111500
              May 27, 2011
              18 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Hi Cash4ninja,

I'm new to playing cash4 and would like your help.  Please advise me on what I need to do to get started.

Mycashflows

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2013, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Cash4ninja,

I'm new to playing cash4 and would like your help.  Please advise me on what I need to do to get started.

Mycashflows

Hello and welcome. Lemme ask have you somewhat mastered cash 3 yet???

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                  Member #109074
                  April 5, 2011
                  3521 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2013, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

This pick4 has gotten serious cash4ninja....

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

United States
                    Member #141260
                    April 9, 2013
                    1390 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

This pick4 has gotten serious cash4ninja....

Yes it has.  Lol

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1076 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Question. When you do your tracking for your method, do you do mid to mid, eve to eve,  or do you do mid to eve to mid

to eve? I normally keep them separate but can make a chart for combined if needed. Thanks for the class!!!

You can study the patterns-stats of both ways and whichever  seems to work best for your particular filtering technique, that is what you would use.

It could be sometimes that Mid to Eve and Eve to Mid gives more "uniform" stats-patterns and if so, if uniformity is of use to you then you would use Mid to Eve and Eve to Mid, other-wise you would use Mid to Mid and Eve to Eve.

It is possible that sometimes it might be best to only play once a day, as one of the two draws might be a lot more favorable than the other and sometimes it is best to play both daily draws (if your state has two daily draws) it depends on your filtering technique and the patterns-stats that you see on the past winning numbers, at least for the pick 3 game, I don't know about the pick 4.

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Cash4ninja:

Homework completed (Smile) I finished reading all of Lantern filters posts.   Thanks a lot for teaching!

Wow very interesting I can understand you first lessons plan on pick 4 perfectly now.   

I agree Lantern stated “Trying to crack the lottery games can be fun. Don't just look at the numbers; look at characteristics, statistics, limits and changes.”   PLAY responsible.

Thanks:  Lottery Post for having All Lanterns’ Filters Posts Links to now.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/129597

DAMDAM

That is great!

Well said!

United States
                          Member #132100
                          August 26, 2012
                          1076 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi, DAM:

Where we can find Lantern's Filters for P4? Thanks.

Very sorry, but LANTERN was "afraid",  not for himself, but for the lottery "places" (states, countries, online places, whatever), after all $5,000 to $9,000 for a $1 straight is a good chunk of money.

That might have been mostly why LANTERN didn't make pick 4 filters posts and why he talked so little about that.

LANTERN also thought that those who were smart enough to study and learn about pick 3 filters could, based on the pick 3 filters make their own pick 4 filters, after all, the pick 4 filters are just an extension of the pick 3 filters.

LANTERN didn't want just any-one winning on the pick 4 game, but just those that worked for it, that is those that worked hard to learn how to win it.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                            Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4872 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

MonEl,  I was asking just to get an idea of what cash4ninja was doing. I am not locked into any one method / system, I am

willing to try dfferent methods. My thought has always been the smallest little tip or info you get from someone can often

times can be the trigger for something new, or a way to improve a current method, because it could be something you never

thought of before. I tend to keep the draws separate because a number may be hot on mid draw and cold on the eve, or vice

versa and I feel it's easier to spot or keep up with a trend that way rather than combined, at least in my state. But like I said,

I don't lock in, so if someone has something that works better, I'm all ears. Now I have noticed that one draw seems to hit

more than the other with different methods or tracking in each game. (P3-P4) which is all part of studying your states game.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1076 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

MonEl,  I was asking just to get an idea of what cash4ninja was doing. I am not locked into any one method / system, I am

willing to try dfferent methods. My thought has always been the smallest little tip or info you get from someone can often

times can be the trigger for something new, or a way to improve a current method, because it could be something you never

thought of before. I tend to keep the draws separate because a number may be hot on mid draw and cold on the eve, or vice

versa and I feel it's easier to spot or keep up with a trend that way rather than combined, at least in my state. But like I said,

I don't lock in, so if someone has something that works better, I'm all ears. Now I have noticed that one draw seems to hit

more than the other with different methods or tracking in each game. (P3-P4) which is all part of studying your states game.

Hello!

Whatever works best for you, then use that!

Good Luck!