Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many 3 digit combos can be made from 6 digits (no pairs) PLEASE HELP !!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5903 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2013, 5:31 am - IP Logged

https://members.lotterypost.com/paurths/

Here's a free wheeling program!!

Rhode Island
    United States
    Member #144816
    July 17, 2013
    43 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for your replies.

Best of luck with your numbers.

Rhode Island
      United States
      Member #144816
      July 17, 2013
      43 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2013, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks jimjwright...

It's easy to tell that I'm a newbie at this (once again), and seem to have forgotten all I learned about the pick 3/4 lottery from years ago.

I can't even remember the system I used back in 2011, where I hit a 4 digit straight/box for $2,500.00 + $104.00 after only a few weeks @ about $30.00 per day (could have been just luck as well). But then I hit for $104.00 again 3 days later !   (have photocopies of tickets and check, by the way for any non-believers)

The deflaite wheel gave me over 900 straight draws, and then I went to the "pick 3" wheel (for R.I. Numbers game), and entered (for example) 012345, to represent my wanting to play all of the possible 6 numbers, and it came back with 120 (96 excluded due to filtering of doubles).

And it seemed to me that all possible, "Permutations without repetions" were in fact there.

I'm itching to actually play, but will not do so blindly. So I will continue to read from this sight, do some back searching, and try to find what will give me the best win percentage.

All though, as far as the lottery goes, I did NOT return that $2,604.00 back into the lottery system... maybe $400.00 of it. SO technically, I'm still playing with house money....... Hey, sorry, that just sounds better... lol

Thanks again friend.US FlagGod Bless.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I was able to use deflate tool to get 120 combinations, I will have to post multiple pictures to demonstrate the steps:

First I set the following option for straight combinations:

Then I set the following filters:

1) Removed Doubles.
        2) Removed Triples.
        3) Removed numbers from position 1 (In my example I only wanted to play digits 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 so I remove digits 0, 1, 2, and 3 from all 3 positions)
        4) Removed numbers from position 2.
        5) Removed numbers from position 3.

I then clicked Deflate Combinations and this is the output of the deflate tool at the top of page:

I'm sure the other tool by Ricky is just fine I just wanted to show that the deflate tool that is part of your membership is a powerful tool for filtering.

You might have tried to use Key Number Filter it does not work the way most people expect. It basically ORs all your selections together.

Jimmy

Rhode Island
          United States
          Member #144816
          July 17, 2013
          43 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I was able to use deflate tool to get 120 combinations, I will have to post multiple pictures to demonstrate the steps:

First I set the following option for straight combinations:

Then I set the following filters:

1) Removed Doubles.
          2) Removed Triples.
          3) Removed numbers from position 1 (In my example I only wanted to play digits 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 so I remove digits 0, 1, 2, and 3 from all 3 positions)
          4) Removed numbers from position 2.
          5) Removed numbers from position 3.

I then clicked Deflate Combinations and this is the output of the deflate tool at the top of page:

I'm sure the other tool by Ricky is just fine I just wanted to show that the deflate tool that is part of your membership is a powerful tool for filtering.

You might have tried to use Key Number Filter it does not work the way most people expect. It basically ORs all your selections together.

Jimmy

Once again Jimmy, thank you.

I'm sure that last post took you some time.

Your an asset to LP, and I'll never forget it.

I am now starting to understand the deflate tool, with your help of course.

Thank you Thank you.

May lady luck shine upon you !!! Sun Smiley

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2013, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Another way is to use the Positional Wheel Generator. Check each of the 6 digit in all three digit positons and the wheel generator shows 216 without fitering. Then check Singles (ABC) and generate the wheel; 120 straight combinations. The end results is still the same as playing 20 box combinations though a box can be played for $10.