Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Daily 4- Substitution workout

Topic closed. 132 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Here's where we are so far. How does it look???

Looking good!

However, you failed to log Col V, which categorized the alphabetical structures.

It's important to know if an alphabetical structure is a single, a double, a triple, a quad or a double double.

This trend chart is perhaps the most important of all.

A player must have some idea about which structure is more likely to come up next.

My ritual is as follows.

1. Review the tracking chart for clues on the layout of the next alphabetical structure.
In Texas, the Double structure come up far more frequently than others.
Will it be a DA, DB, DC or DR.?
2. After choosing a double (I usually play 3 of the 4 possibilities) I refer to the Box
structures in Col VI.
I have special tracking charts that depict some useful trends.
Using my experience, intuition and other mental attributes, I weigh all of the
available data and choose.
Once I have decided on an alphabetical structure, I employ other specific rituals
to choose lottery numbers to play.

This is why it's important to log all drawings on one Master Base Foundation Chart.

Referring to your chart, if it were me, I'd put a lot of space between the major columns (I, II, II, IV, V and VI)

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5893 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Added both Fl draws and alpha structures. Bobby do you have the Texas draws in a text format?

San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1394 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi!

I'm glad you combined the drawings.
      I don't think you realize how smart a move that was!

On 0729

The substitute is 9649 which is CBBC.  This is a Double Double , or DD.

Not sure  why you have that repeat data in columns AC to AM????
      Also, not sure why some of the lottery numbers are in Red????

OK You are building a solid Master Base Foundation.
      Just keep adding info after each drawing. Don't skip any!

All the data you will need for the tracking charts originates on this page. 

There won't be any additions to the Sheet or Page. 

I think the next step is the Distribution and Count Page.
      This is where the lottery numbers are tabulated. It's basically a standard inventory (how many)
      The list has the three A digits, then the three B digits and then the 4 C/R digits, according to your key.

The page has a section whereby the lottery doubles, triples and quads are tabulated (inventory)
      The specific lottery numbers are listed in the order that they occur.
      You need to review the information on Active Cells and creation of Follower strings.

No, I don't have the Texas numbers in a txt file.
      Everything I do is on graph paper.
      What did you have in mind??

I

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
        NYC
        United States
        Member #117984
        October 19, 2011
        1843 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Bobby, I need your expertise. I'm stuck on this part:

0731D - 4623

0731N - 8779

How are you coming up with these letters? What does GA mean? Georgia? 

I need to know this stuff. Interested in this method cause you're speaking the truth.

However, I'm so confused with ABCC, L#, S#, etc. 

I wanna do this method on my own, not asking you to do it for me. I just can't quite understand what to do after recording the draw date. 

Please help!! 

By the way, I'm working with New York.

Just shed some light

All of a sudden, I'm yearning to master this technique! It driving me Banana

Florida
          United States
          Member #135615
          November 27, 2012
          405 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I've read through many of your posts and a lot of your system still eludes me. Here's what I have so far:

http://lottodrawodds.com/pick3/substitution.aspx

I could do much more if I understood it better. I'm still reading through everything but I'm afraid it's just not clicking. With the information spread across so many posts, it's hard for me to understand. In any case, it's currently hard coded for Florida. I'll add the game/state selection later. Perhaps I can make it more dynamic if someone could outline, step by step, everything this system is supposed to do. The last thing you want a developer doing is guess work. I've had to get on the phone with a few lotto members so they could explain their system better. I'm not sure people realize it takes a full understanding of something to code it. I'm coming at this with fresh eyes... how long have you been working on this system?

NYC
            United States
            Member #117984
            October 19, 2011
            1843 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I've read through many of your posts and a lot of your system still eludes me. Here's what I have so far:

http://lottodrawodds.com/pick3/substitution.aspx

I could do much more if I understood it better. I'm still reading through everything but I'm afraid it's just not clicking. With the information spread across so many posts, it's hard for me to understand. In any case, it's currently hard coded for Florida. I'll add the game/state selection later. Perhaps I can make it more dynamic if someone could outline, step by step, everything this system is supposed to do. The last thing you want a developer doing is guess work. I've had to get on the phone with a few lotto members so they could explain their system better. I'm not sure people realize it takes a full understanding of something to code it. I'm coming at this with fresh eyes... how long have you been working on this system?

Did you create that link or was that created by the OP?

NYC
              United States
              Member #117984
              October 19, 2011
              1843 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I agree about a step by step, reader friendly tutorial. 

For example:

Step 1. record draw

Step 2. use substitute

Step 3. Apply alphabet

Something in that nature. I'm really having a lot of interest in this system but I'm so disappointed... I can't do it. 

I know there's no math, mirrors, or hot/cold maneuvers used, but wow, this is harder than math, lol.

Florida
                United States
                Member #135615
                November 27, 2012
                405 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what you mean. It's a link to my site, where I code people's systems for backtesting/playing (without the tedious workout).

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #117984
                  October 19, 2011
                  1843 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure what you mean. It's a link to my site, where I code people's systems for backtesting/playing (without the tedious workout).

I meant to say if you were the creator of that website. You can do VBA backtesting? Don't wanna hijack the thread, but have you seen my system in the Pick 4 forum "One way how I play Pick 4"? 

I need a programmer to come up with a recipe to backtest my formulas.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #135615
                    November 27, 2012
                    405 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:02 am - IP Logged

heh, do you have step by step instructions? :)

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2013, 1:07 am - IP Logged

heh, do you have step by step instructions? :)

Yes. :)

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/262342

Read through the thread, post by post. It's very straightforward and won't take too much of your time when you read it.

I'm confident you'll understand it. :)

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2013, 5:31 am - IP Logged

Bobby, when this is completed, will you be able to use it? I recall somewhere, in one of your posts, you didn't know how to use Excel???

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                          Tn
                          United States
                          Member #54963
                          September 4, 2007
                          1164 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Bobby, when this is completed, will you be able to use it? I recall somewhere, in one of your posts, you didn't know how to use Excel???

Some will CARBOB!! if ya share it!! be great for tracking!...Just sayin! lolThumbs Up

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

San Angelo, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1097
                            January 31, 2003
                            1394 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Bobby, I need your expertise. I'm stuck on this part:

0731D - 4623

0731N - 8779

How are you coming up with these letters? What does GA mean? Georgia? 

I need to know this stuff. Interested in this method cause you're speaking the truth.

However, I'm so confused with ABCC, L#, S#, etc. 

I wanna do this method on my own, not asking you to do it for me. I just can't quite understand what to do after recording the draw date. 

Please help!! 

By the way, I'm working with New York.

Just shed some light

All of a sudden, I'm yearning to master this technique! It driving me Banana

NewYork

Have you read the New Substitute Lottery System posts in the Lottery System Forum, pages 16 and 17??
                            If not, you need to read them, perhaps several times.
                            Everything one needs to create a workout is in those posts.
                            I've been a member of LP for 10 years.
                            I have recorded all my ideas, some of which have since been modified/cancelled out  by other advances.
                            The unfortunate part is that I've was working alone.
                            NOT ONE LP MEMBER EVER STEPPED UP TO ASSIST.
                            It's obvious to me now that LP is NOT a Help site!
                            I don't know why I ever thought it was.
                            Folks basically come here for whatever information/ideas they feel might help them an edge.
                            My basic belief is that lottery officials are using every tool they can exploit players, most of whom don't really
                            understand and appreciate what they are up against.
                            My ideas/methods attempt to even the playing field.
                            I'm not claiming I've found the secret, or broke the code, so to speak.
                            I lose a lot more than I win, which is the guiding theory behind lotteries - the house wins.
                            But, when I lose I accept responsibility for it and strive to do better.
                            Substitution is a powerful factor.
                            My workout is based on this fact.
                            I've tried to explain what I do in numerous posts.
                            My position is that I'm not going to keep repeating myself.
                            l believe any person with a desire to control their own fate when it comes to lottery play should be able
                            to expand the guidance I've provided and create a workout for their personal use.
                            I've stated that substitution is a different way of doing things, but it's not an impossible task.
                            Folks, you need to start thinking 'out of the box' and figure out how to do it on your own.
                            The main point I've been trying to make is that the mathematics employed in a traditional methods for 50+ years have
                            no role in my workout.
                            Establishing the Master Base Foundation is the first order of business.
                            My workout is NOT A NUMBER GENERATOR, per se. There are no buttons that can be activated to provide
                            ready to play combinations.
                            The user evaluates the trends and constructs, on a step-by-step basis, the combinations that seem to have
                            the best chance of winning.
                            I'll help where I can but it would serve no purpose for me to do the work for you.
                            Use your imagination, give it a try. Travel down some dead end roads. Learn by doing.
                            Perhaps the most important initial question is how to use the Col V (alphabetical doubles, etc) data to
                            best advantage.
                            Will the next winning combination be from an alphabetical structure having two As, or two Bs??
                            If you choose two As, you then evaluate the other trend strings to chose the other two letters.
                            You then follow a ritual to ultimately choose a lottery digit combination for play.
                            Other factors come into play - how much money can you afford to lose.
                            I'll be providing some ideas on how to choose lottery numbers at some future time.
                            I'll do this by providing a standard Playsheet having all the information a user should have developed
                            beforehand.
                            Good luck

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5893 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Look at bottom line in the image. This was what I was telling you about Lotsoft. The structure is the substitute numbers singles boxed. Now, I can track those in every state that has play 4.