Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trap a double system/how often?

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 3 years ago by WIN D.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19964 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2013, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Well helpmewin ...... just noticed this.  Everything worked already. The double already hit last night. 

I did not update the draws from last night AZ Saturday  draw.  Az did get the double that was in the kill zone.....it came as 667.

The other good news thing was.....none of the digits repeated from the last double....just as expected. The last double 10 days ago was 212.  Which is supposed to happen about 2/3's of the time .....and so it did.

Everything worked just the way odds say they should.

The only thing not working was Win d.... not updating the draws for Az through last night. Bad Win d  ..... LOL 

Good demo ...and a very fast demo too..... faster than expected. LOL 

opps, LOL

well anyways Good job you was right on target Party

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2013, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

What you need now for this, is a "start playing" sign, and a "stop sign".
    Takitez used to have a system for this type of playing.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

What you need now for this, is a "start playing" sign, and a "stop sign".
      Takitez used to have a system for this type of playing.

Hi Ricky ! Thanks for the email .... I will work that for sure. 

Say ....speaking of Start/Stop traps.Stop We just posted one of those ...actually a repeat idea .....dealing with setting up  Doubles Traps after they are skipping for 7 draws in a row.

Its a 3 day window play trap....then Stop.

Fact ...... 96% of doubles will fall before the 10th. draw.  So, at day 7 we begin playing hard at the doubles for 3 draws and then Stop Stop. Nice when they fall on the 8th draw.  Profit is best then of course.   

....and yes, I cheat and play just one draw more sometimes ....and gamble on 11 draws. LOL   

Because 56% of doubles fall before the 5th draw..... it is rare to see this trap even come up in your own individual state more than 2 or 3 times a year.  That's when playing Multi -state games is a BIG PLUS. There is always a State somewhere ......going through the 7th day miss and a perfect set up for this trap.  Then wham bam !

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #120651
        December 24, 2011
        3198 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Win D any insight on what going on with FL Midday double skip of 22 and a slew of series plays

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #120651
          December 24, 2011
          3198 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Also NY Eve it's now at 14 day skip would you just stop playing doubles as it way pass the 11day draw skip?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: July 28, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Also NY Eve it's now at 14 day skip would you just stop playing doubles as it way pass the 11day draw skip?

Thanks jeebsxx. 

Well ...... the start is after the 7th skip......and the end is "supposed to be" at the 10th draw Stop.   That's to keep us safe .....and sage. LOL 

If you play more than the 10 draws allowed or the 3 day window.....you have to be prepared to stop being a player $$ ....and risk becoming a philosopher.  LOL   Stretch

**Truthfully.... if I have not be playing the doubles already .....and when I all of sudden spot them on a 14 ,,or 15 ...or even a 20 day skip I am tempted to play a NEW starting 3 day window......and play it as a "progressive" bet.  Then STOP Stop

Win d    

nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #120651
              December 24, 2011
              3198 Posts
              Posted: July 28, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WinD but wouldn't u guess NY Late threw a double after the 14 skip juts not the double I played... Still trying to come up with a system for double prediction

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
                OKC, OK
                United States
                Member #120575
                December 22, 2011
                864 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Great tips WIND, this is a powerful tip for pick3 workout , i will sure keep this in mind while doing my workout

and i suggest anybody to do it too.

Thanks,

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2013, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Great tips WIND, this is a powerful tip for pick3 workout , i will sure keep this in mind while doing my workout

and i suggest anybody to do it too.

Thanks,

I Agree!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: July 29, 2013, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Great workouts make you loose only half of the cash invested in tickets!

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: July 29, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Great workouts make you loose only half of the cash invested in tickets!

i learn the hardway Bang Head

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #48420
                        December 26, 2006
                        850 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:17 am - IP Logged

How often can we trap a Double .......betting a digit will repeat from the last double ? Thumbs Up

answer:

A digit will repeat from the last double in the very next double ....... over 1/3 (+) of the time....or actually 37.8% Star

Perhaps even better ........ !

..... we could also bet against the last double digits repeating....... and be right .... 60% + (62%)  of the time.

Nice filter huh ?  Bet along with the Odds..... and most of the time you will win.  Anytime we can say "Most of the time" it's a keeper. Right ?   

Win D, Ga is not normal for this dble trap ,or I am just not understanding how to trap.

I understand the 7 to 10 day,  but I am confused about which doubles to choose right now.  GA has sent dbls for at least 10 days!!!!  Any suggestion  would be appreciated! 

musiqgurl40's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #139104
                          February 14, 2013
                          3643 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2013, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Hi Win D I am in need of some help my self CT has has had some doubles and triples as well where do I start counting from for 10 draws???

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2013, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Let's see..... if I understand the questions. 

Well, the doubles trap is really a rare sort of thing when looking at one state at a time.

It is a rare thing because your own state does not normally skip more than 7 days in a row without a double hit. If we get more than 2 or 3 skips LONG Skips (7days)  like that in a year it is rare.  

So, for folks playing online it's a lot more useful tool because it can be used with several states instead of just one state. Multi State.... they all take turns being bad. LOL 

They take turns each going on 7 day double skips....... then we can play at them as they appear and use the 3 day window trap. 

Anyway... when we do find a 7day double skip....... we start counting there and plan on a double hitting with in the NEXT 3 draws. That's because we know that 96% of doubles hit before they go that long.  If a double goes longer than that 10th draw.....  Stop STOP.  Better luck next time. 

Still .......most of the time it will hit within those 3 draws.  That's called playing the odds using a tried and true system.  4% ... we can deal with that .....right?

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Right now ......in the Evening games we have a few state games that deserve looking over. 

Currently on Double skips:

CA eve........ 7 skips

Mo eve .........14 skips   .....here is a loser already that went over the 10 day skips.  Except ...perhaps for folks that haven't already played at it.  Looks good now.                                            Certainly worth a look and a Trap play for the next 3 draws.   

OH eve.........9 skips   One to go in OHIO. 

SC eve........8 skips 

* Remember ......most of the time doubles do not repeat with digits that were in the last doubles that hit. Nice fat filter to start with ...at the very least.

Win d