Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trap a double system/how often?

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 3 years ago by WIN D.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
elkton, maryland
United States
Member #85565
January 18, 2010
1028 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2013, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Right now ......in the Evening games we have a few state games that deserve looking over. 

Currently on Double skips:

CA eve........ 7 skips

Mo eve .........14 skips   .....here is a loser already that went over the 10 day skips.  Except ...perhaps for folks that haven't already played at it.  Looks good now.                                            Certainly worth a look and a Trap play for the next 3 draws.   

OH eve.........9 skips   One to go in OHIO. 

SC eve........8 skips 

* Remember ......most of the time doubles do not repeat with digits that were in the last doubles that hit. Nice fat filter to start with ...at the very least.

Are the midday and evening considered to be seperate?

OGG

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I use mid and eve both ways........but I prefer separate. Just depends.  It is cheaper after all to use them as separate games on several types of "wait" traps. 

We know odds wise.... it isn't really supposed to matter.  A string of draws .....is a string of draws after all. 

That being said.... there are other filters evolved with this sort of doubles trap we can use to filter down the plays.  I look for the advantage ....doing both.

I do think that trying to maintain some sort of consistency is very important in Pick 3 ....no matter which way you go.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d