Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OK here is ALL 37 pic 3 BASE NUMBERS and a STRAIGHT RUN for all 37 pic 3's

Topic closed. 157 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 2 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
donn94's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
danville,va
United States
Member #122105
January 24, 2012
716 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Nice job LB im on board

win some lose some

Thinking of...

S.T.R

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks LB.  Loved it last time, and already loving it again,....!     POW     N.J.  022 straight..!

you are most welcome Maddog....I hope this run will drop off a BOAT LOAD for you..and Todd..and Calabs...and the rest of the New Jersey People...

I do have to admit though...I didnt really like the run when I saw what New jersey gave me...2 sets of doubles...and low and behold..the first hit was a double...hahahaha...but I have to take what Random gives me when I make my run...

if you feel like GAMBLING on that BASENUMBER...eventhough that 022 showed and is a double...I would play for 023 or that 123...but I always prefer 3 different digits than a double...

the STRAIGHT RUN...I would probably shoot for the 039 093 309 390 903 930...instead of the double...but just as sure as I suggest that watch New jersey give up another double...hahahaha

I noticed I missed a few more straights tonight by being off by 1 digit...that is stilla miss...JUST A SUGGESTION ONLY...that 039 STRAIGHT STRING AND 066 STRAIGHT STRING...you could throw in 139 and 067 and 167 as BOX bets just in case RANDOM decides to miss by that one digit...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

TRISTAES....you got a BASENUMBER HIT...congrats.....

14. TRISTATE BASENUMBER RUN ...248 249 258 259 348 349 358 359

STRAIGHT RUN...239 293 329 392 923 932 ----379 397 739 793 973 937 

Sun, Aug 4, 2013Multi-StateTri-State Pick 3 Day2-8-5

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

crosstimbers's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
        TEXAS
        United States
        Member #128181
        May 18, 2012
        881 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

TEXAS...you got one of your STRAIGHTS tonight...congrats...

31. TEXAS BASENUMBER...028 029 038 039 128 129 138 139

STRAIGHT RUN....158 185 518 581 815 851 ----145 154 415 451 514 541

Sat, Aug 3, 2013TexasPick 3 Night1-8-5, Sum It Up: 14

nice job i got that hit.my  fav number 158.thanks ....

now next question. do i still play the 158 or drop it and got withthe 145 ? man that was quick .im also gonna play the base numbers.

thanks for helping all of us out on l.p.

Crosstimbers

munfordville,ky
          United States
          Member #134757
          November 5, 2012
          468 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

the base stuff want work in ky p3..want work at all...xoxoxoxox from ky.

cant nobody call it in ky....White Bounce

mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

the base stuff want work in ky p3..want work at all...xoxoxoxox from ky.

cant nobody call it in ky....White Bounce

yes it will work in Kentucky...and before this run is over ...you will see...your problem is the same as everyones else...INCLUDING MINE...you are IMPATIENT...and think you are suppose to hit everyday...and every draw....I sueggest you have a little faith...or...try and find something you like that you found...not trying to be disrespectful...I do believe Kentucky will do just fine....good luck...

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2013, 12:44 am - IP Logged

WASHINGTON...you got a BASENUMBER tonight....congrats....

33. WASHINGTON BASENUMBER ....248 249 258 259 348 349 358 359

STRAIGHT RUN...159 195 519 591 915 951 ----137 173 317 371 713 731

Sun, Aug 4, 2013WashingtonDaily Game8-3-4

mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2013, 1:18 am - IP Logged

nice job i got that hit.my  fav number 158.thanks ....

now next question. do i still play the 158 or drop it and got withthe 145 ? man that was quick .im also gonna play the base numbers.

thanks for helping all of us out on l.p.

Crosstimbers

Hello Crosstimbers....

ON THE VERY first page...I suggested to everyone JUST TO SHOOT FOR ONE straight...now you can chase that 145 154 415 451 514 541...but it doesnt mean it will show right away...and it may not show until AFTER THIS RUN IS OVER...I am quite SURE..not 100% sure...that ALOT of the pic 3's will catch one of their STRAIGHTS...some may even catch BOTH OF THEIR straights...and some states may miss both of their STRAIGHTS because this  RUN IS MOSTLY MY BASENUMBER RUN....only way its going to miss is if I made a mistake when I generated the field by over looking or missing something in the field...I am only Human...

NOW THOSE BASENUMBERS for TEXAS....YOU SHOULD GET MORE THAN ONE HIT from that group...

AND YES...that 158 can turn right around and come back out in one of its other variations...now that other STRAIGHT STRING 145 154 415 451 514 541....if RANDOM decides to play a trick on us...look for 045...add it in as a box play...RANDOM ALWAYS KNOWS WHATS MISSING and sometimes when it is trying to spit out what it owes...it will be one digit off somewhere...so 045 added in as a box bet isnt a bad play....good luck...Terry

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22859 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2013, 11:57 am - IP Logged

695 136 all-ways in PA for me today..thank you lotterybraker!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

spartan1707's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Tucson
                    United States
                    Member #119762
                    December 2, 2011
                    81 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for sharing,I also was bitten by the online lottery. Will be following you!

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      808/253
                      United States
                      Member #129752
                      June 27, 2012
                      2515 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2013, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

WASHINGTON...you got a BASENUMBER tonight....congrats....

33. WASHINGTON BASENUMBER ....248 249 258 259 348 349 358 359

STRAIGHT RUN...159 195 519 591 915 951 ----137 173 317 371 713 731

Sun, Aug 4, 2013WashingtonDaily Game8-3-4

Hello lotterybraker,

Since Wa got your base number last night do we now try for the str888 run??

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                        Member #81314
                        October 16, 2009
                        18969 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2013, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Played 175 916 for missouri.
                        Good luck.

The Struggle is real!

mississippi
                          United States
                          Member #34478
                          March 3, 2006
                          5903 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2013, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Bran....this is just a suggestion on my part from what I know about how of this stuff works...if it was me...I would stick to the BASENUMBER RUN FOR A LITTLE WHLE LONGER....it should YIELD more hits that those 2 straigh runs...and yes I know EVERYONE WANTS THE STRAIGHT run to show first...it pays more money...

But what you have to understand is this...the pic 3 has 1000 combinations..and with all the TAMPERING THAT ALL THE STATES DO WITH THEIR DRAWS...it normally takes anywhere from 9-15 for 1000 straights to show in a pic 3 game...I found 12 single straights and I do not live in WASHINGTON so I have no idea if all 1000 combinations has even showed straight once...and I made a run and found 12 and BASICALY trying to get RANDOM to give up at one of those 60 -90 days...that is a very difficult task...

so IF IT WERE ME...I would still chase those BASENUMBERS A FEW MORE TIMES maybe it will be cycled in and give up a couple 2 or 3 more hits pretty quick...heh..quebec got 2 hits in like 3 days I think...

now..I have to run to town but this evening when I get back home I want to share a little more information with EVERYONE that may help all of you...do some digging through the past draws...if you think one of those digits from SUNDAY might repeat...match that digit up to the basenumbers or the straight...

ONE GREAT SUGGESTION IS TO LOOK AT THE DRAWS themselves...if you think a digit might repeat..match that digit up with WASHNGTONS NUMBERS...ALSO..time travel back through the past...find whats been dead or cold...if you find a digit or a pair that is DEAD OR COLD..see if it matches something in WASHINGTONS NUMBERS AND take a shot at that...

BUT LIKE I SAID...if it was me....I would play those BASENUMBERS for another hit or so...now just as soon as a say that watch WASHINGTON SPIT out one of the straights...but if you are really scared to miss them...you can just play those straight runs as ONE BOX because thats all it is anyway..I found ONE COMBINATRION and just BUSTED IT UP into all of its variations...good luck to you and everyone

I ran this field AUGUST 2...so far we have HIT 5 DIFFERENT STATES basenumber...and 2 other states, STRAIGHT RUN..so the field is running...but just like you and everyone  else..I WISH IT WOULD RUN FASTER MYSELF...but there isnt anything I can do about that...

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            808/253
                            United States
                            Member #129752
                            June 27, 2012
                            2515 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Bran....this is just a suggestion on my part from what I know about how of this stuff works...if it was me...I would stick to the BASENUMBER RUN FOR A LITTLE WHLE LONGER....it should YIELD more hits that those 2 straigh runs...and yes I know EVERYONE WANTS THE STRAIGHT run to show first...it pays more money...

But what you have to understand is this...the pic 3 has 1000 combinations..and with all the TAMPERING THAT ALL THE STATES DO WITH THEIR DRAWS...it normally takes anywhere from 9-15 for 1000 straights to show in a pic 3 game...I found 12 single straights and I do not live in WASHINGTON so I have no idea if all 1000 combinations has even showed straight once...and I made a run and found 12 and BASICALY trying to get RANDOM to give up at one of those 60 -90 days...that is a very difficult task...

so IF IT WERE ME...I would still chase those BASENUMBERS A FEW MORE TIMES maybe it will be cycled in and give up a couple 2 or 3 more hits pretty quick...heh..quebec got 2 hits in like 3 days I think...

now..I have to run to town but this evening when I get back home I want to share a little more information with EVERYONE that may help all of you...do some digging through the past draws...if you think one of those digits from SUNDAY might repeat...match that digit up to the basenumbers or the straight...

ONE GREAT SUGGESTION IS TO LOOK AT THE DRAWS themselves...if you think a digit might repeat..match that digit up with WASHNGTONS NUMBERS...ALSO..time travel back through the past...find whats been dead or cold...if you find a digit or a pair that is DEAD OR COLD..see if it matches something in WASHINGTONS NUMBERS AND take a shot at that...

BUT LIKE I SAID...if it was me....I would play those BASENUMBERS for another hit or so...now just as soon as a say that watch WASHINGTON SPIT out one of the straights...but if you are really scared to miss them...you can just play those straight runs as ONE BOX because thats all it is anyway..I found ONE COMBINATRION and just BUSTED IT UP into all of its variations...good luck to you and everyone

I ran this field AUGUST 2...so far we have HIT 5 DIFFERENT STATES basenumber...and 2 other states, STRAIGHT RUN..so the field is running...but just like you and everyone  else..I WISH IT WOULD RUN FASTER MYSELF...but there isnt anything I can do about that...

Thank you LB for your info and help. I'll start my homework and what i can Muster up..Good luck tonight..Thumbs Up

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

CaselaDiamonds's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #142050
                              May 1, 2013
                              2028 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

HI Lotterybraker,

Thank you for posting for CALIFORNIA . Will keep close eyeSee Ya!

CaselaDiamondsSun Smiley

Page 2 of 11