Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you could get a freeware with just one chart what would you ask for?

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2013, 2:52 am - IP Logged

I just wondered why there is freeware.

Why wouldn't there be free hardware?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I just wondered why there is freeware.

Why wouldn't there be free hardware?

Most of the freeware at LP are paper and pencil systems and paper and pencils are as close to free at it gets.  At least the pencils and play slips at the lottery terminals are free.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #141571
      April 18, 2013
      58 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2013, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Google Play has lot of freeware lottery statistical programs for android smarphones. Good bye Excel SheetSmash For Powerball I use android APP called "Ultimate Powerball statistics". 

WOW

Thank you ivar56 for a heads up on this UPS freeware statistical program for smartphone android users.

Right up my alley, nice and simple and user friendly. The name "Ultimate Powerball statistics"  is perfect.

Hurray! Thumbs Up

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
        San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
        United States
        Member #148590
        November 5, 2013
        98 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

i would like both MM and Superlottoplus, what do you like to post,SergeM?

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
          San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
          United States
          Member #148590
          November 5, 2013
          98 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2013, 10:54 am - IP Logged

There are free charts for statastical on numbers times of appearing and forcast,and many more for all aspects in the lottery of marksix, in Taiwan. It is very common and free of charge. I feel surprise in the western countries, where there are no such free services (or very few), is a good one you found, it might be too simple and not enough to help the users in prediction purposes.Of course, i want to get as many different charts as you can supply!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

There are free charts for statastical on numbers times of appearing and forcast,and many more for all aspects in the lottery of marksix, in Taiwan. It is very common and free of charge. I feel surprise in the western countries, where there are no such free services (or very few), is a good one you found, it might be too simple and not enough to help the users in prediction purposes.Of course, i want to get as many different charts as you can supply!

"i would like both MM and Superlottoplus, what do you like to post,SergeM?

Those who wants to win lottery is normal, and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You like MM and Superlottoplus, I know about MM. At MM you would first of all need to find the MegaBal.
            Secondly you need to make a good guess for the numbers, kind of like getting at least 3/5 with few numbers.
            I scored a 4/5 in MadDog10's MM competition with 13 numbers. Did I use software? I had a look at the drawings first.
            After that I ran a few of codes but for a 5/75 you need to come up with something different.
            Codes can handle different game sizes but which chart is relevant to you, that is the question that you have to answer here!

I mainly use Excel but also have two of my own programs written in java, not fit for being sold, not finished and not protected in any way. With Excel you already can get out most of the common information.

With forecasts you need to be precautious. Any program making predictions is likely to follow some algorithm which is stiff in its way and therefor lowered to a regular system. Systems usually work once in a while.
            Generally what I saw with programs is a mutual copying while developping. Skipcharts for example are offered everywhere and no author comes up with decent systems or ideas on that. It simply is programmed for the sake of programming. If you go check websites that are web-programmed you find programmed web pages that show rounded results. There is no rounding and there are no limits. The same number can come up for the entire lifetime of a lottery. If that happens they eventually shut down that game, so where is your logic? Black swan version bis? Something that does not fit in your selfmade picture of averaged randomness?

I don't know the motif of Chinese or Taiwanese programmers to offer freeware for Westerns. I might think to Japanese nuclear centrals. Build cheap, build anywhere and don't make costs for fixing bugs in the working system. They just all might copy the existing things, ideas and technologies, including mistakes, never thinking to make better stuff, only getting better in the action of copying. I wouldn't want some Fukushima-lottery-program, not even for free. I also don't want the NSA or some Chinese intelligence or some corporation sneaking on my computer or installing some other program, eventually deleting some of my settings.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 2:53 am - IP Logged

This chart would be correct.

This chart is reduced.

It can also be done with dates and days instead of skips.

This is very nice.

I think I have to get my abacus out of the attic.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2013, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Serge

Hold everything!!!!

LDR = LDS = SLD, Etc, It is the Last Digit of the Sum, not the Sum itself.

-------------

183 = 12 Sum = 2 Last Digit of the Sum.

-----------------

183 = 12 Sum = 3 Root (Sum Root).

To get the Root (Sum Root) you add the digits of the Sum over and over until there is only one digit left over.

604 = 10 Sum = 0 Last Digit of the Sum = 1 Root (Root Sum).

991 = 19 Sum = 9 LDS (LDR) = 1 Root (Root Sum), 1+9=10 = 0+1=1.

I dont find this simple.