Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you Play all Jackpot Games?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34107 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

I think I will play when I think my Luck is good because you have to play these games when the time is right.

How do you play them?

In the spare of the Moment?

Sometimes I go by my Horoscope

Do you Play Birthdays or Special days for the numbers?

Your not going to have Luck all the time..... Do you take your time?

Mediate and the numbers will come to you I do this alot  when I have the time.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
    Phoenix, AZ
    United States
    Member #136173
    December 5, 2012
    1034 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2013, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Yup.  Mega Millions, Powerball and I pick numbers for my Dad and Sis back home in NM for the NM Hot Lotto, Yes Nod.

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34107 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I think I should stick with the Jackpot Games instead of the P. 3 and P. 4 I seem to have a better shot at it.

I wonder what the Powerball will be now?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Phoenix, AZ
        United States
        Member #136173
        December 5, 2012
        1034 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2013, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

It restarts at $40 Million after someone hits the jackpot.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34107 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok I guess we have to work on it.. Thanks  I will take 40 Million.

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I play PB , Lotto texas and Two step.  I spend a lot of time studying. Probably 20 hrs a week or more. Some weeks get 2 numbers other weeks get 4/6 on 1 line, 6/6 on 5. Lines. Just can't seem to get them all on one. YET

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19817 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2013, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

I play PB when it's over $300M, MM when it's over $100M, Ohio's Classic Lotto when it's over $15M and Ohio' Rolling Cash5 when it's over $200K but not more than two as the same time.  It all depends on the odds, the jackpot size and the cost of a ticket.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34107 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I play PB when it's over $300M, MM when it's over $100M, Ohio's Classic Lotto when it's over $15M and Ohio' Rolling Cash5 when it's over $200K but not more than two as the same time.  It all depends on the odds, the jackpot size and the cost of a ticket.

W.T.G. for you today lol!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34107 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2013, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Be truthful is anyone using the Pyramid to get there winners?  It worksI Agree!

Maziyar85's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                    Member #143380
                    June 1, 2013
                    335 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

i  play PB and win for life every saturdays and play MM every fridays. sometimes play pick3.i analysis each number for nex draw and several times i could match 3 or 4 numbers. i won 100$ two times. if i choose more numbers for playing i can increase my chance to win jackpot.

i will be winner the jackpot games asap Wink

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34107 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

i  play PB and win for life every saturdays and play MM every fridays. sometimes play pick3.i analysis each number for nex draw and several times i could match 3 or 4 numbers. i won 100$ two times. if i choose more numbers for playing i can increase my chance to win jackpot.

i will be winner the jackpot games asap Wink

Ok thats great it can be done..  I just need more concentration thats my problem.. I am always buzy doing so many things.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                        Member #93164
                        June 23, 2010
                        1316 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2013, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

marcie, I don't play these jackpot games because I'm broke. However, I usually predict on your predictions in both the Mega Millions and Powerball draw.

Phoenix, AZ
                          United States
                          Member #136173
                          December 5, 2012
                          1034 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Be truthful is anyone using the Pyramid to get there winners?  It worksI Agree!

I actually just pick numbers will nilly right now for both the regular and bonus balls and I've been getting lucky.  Sometimes I'll just pick the Bonus ball and QP the rest.  So far I've hit the Powerball Saturday and yesterday. Thumbs Up

I've been trying to figure out a method, but everything I've tried so far hasn't panned out.  Maybe I'll give the pyramid method a try.  Is it the method where you add numbers from left to right and vice versa from the Youtube video?

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34107 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I actually just pick numbers will nilly right now for both the regular and bonus balls and I've been getting lucky.  Sometimes I'll just pick the Bonus ball and QP the rest.  So far I've hit the Powerball Saturday and yesterday. Thumbs Up

I've been trying to figure out a method, but everything I've tried so far hasn't panned out.  Maybe I'll give the pyramid method a try.  Is it the method where you add numbers from left to right and vice versa from the Youtube video?

Have you looked at the Video yet?  You will get a bettter understanding of it..  How many winners did you get for the Powerball?  Check out Camp203 he has a Video too.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34107 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2013, 11:15 am - IP Logged

marcie, I don't play these jackpot games because I'm broke. However, I usually predict on your predictions in both the Mega Millions and Powerball draw.

You do I didn't know that..?  Try the Pyramid too.