Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you Play all Jackpot Games?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19902 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

marcie, I don't play these jackpot games because I'm broke. However, I usually predict on your predictions in both the Mega Millions and Powerball draw.

You're not alone, lots of LP members predict games they can't afford to play.  From the looks of their prediction statistics, at least  they know if they could afford to play they would be losing money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6305 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Oklahoma has PB, Mega and Hot Lotto and I play all three since we don't hav a state game.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19902 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2013, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Oklahoma has PB, Mega and Hot Lotto and I play all three since we don't hav a state game.

Hot Lotto was designed for states without their own jackpot game.  Ohio has PB, MM, Classic Lotto(6/49 and Rolling Cash5(5/39) and I play them all at one time or another but seldom play all four at the same time.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2013, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Hot Lotto was designed for states without their own jackpot game.  Ohio has PB, MM, Classic Lotto(6/49 and Rolling Cash5(5/39) and I play them all at one time or another but seldom play all four at the same time.

Do you remember when Pick-3, Pick-4, Buckeye 5, Super Lotto, and the Kicker were all drawn on Saturday night?

The machines were so loud, I couldn't hear the announcer and now they have Pick-5 to add to the noise. The only problem I see with playing them at the minimum in every drawing is the payoffs will probably be minimal too. IMO, the better state lotteries usually offer a large variety of games.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34539 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2013, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

You're not alone, lots of LP members predict games they can't afford to play.  From the looks of their prediction statistics, at least  they know if they could afford to play they would be losing money.

Its fun to predict that doesn't mean that they are spending any money on them numbers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19902 Posts
            Posted: August 20, 2013, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Do you remember when Pick-3, Pick-4, Buckeye 5, Super Lotto, and the Kicker were all drawn on Saturday night?

The machines were so loud, I couldn't hear the announcer and now they have Pick-5 to add to the noise. The only problem I see with playing them at the minimum in every drawing is the payoffs will probably be minimal too. IMO, the better state lotteries usually offer a large variety of games.

The more populated states offer more games because they have the people to support them.  It doesn't make sense to offer games if there aren't people to play them.

Evil Looking       

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34539 Posts
              Posted: August 20, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I was reading somewhere where they will be havig 4 Drawings a day in some State? Is it Texas I forgot?

Now really that is Ridiculious 2 Drawings is enough.. they are really trying to get people hooked.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34539 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2013, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Actually if you are playing any Games like the P. 3 or 4 you are basically getting your money back because you will not win all the time.. Even in Jackpot Games it is so Rare to hit one.. Good luck with all your Games..