Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery players should read

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Missy CA.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2013, 11:31 am - IP Logged

the lottery use to be some type of drawn for housing.i was born i  the usa, but i find myself going to government offices asking about housing from people not born here. they are doing paperwork and may own houses here or giving information to non born usa citizens.  one lady kept filling out paperwork with me with no job born in another country and now she owns a 4 bedroom. i suspect these people to be taken away our birth rights. they claim we dont have enough education causes us to go in masses debt. 

i had a person to treat me wrong and when i tried to contac the person past and history the phone company hid or gotten rid of all the people they were associated with. i suspect your phone company and federal government is part of the conspiracy if you are still walking around broke and homeless trying to win lottery. they discriminate on hair texture, size and color.

should some funding be set aside for people to relocate instead of this random drawn rigged system

United States
    Member #114502
    August 1, 2011
    651 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2013, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

i have been applying for government own programs for years,but they till me i dont make enough income. as muchas they paid to apartments i could of own a double wide trailer.

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

i was a candiate for nasa and drop out because they build vehicle to space to try to give us a winning rating, but people are dying, starving and homeless. i chose not work for them. earth isnot in order forget going to space

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Well, this ought to be interesting...very interesting indeed. I'm certain there are some government employees here that can fill you in with some direction. That is, if you aren't slammed for desiring a little needed assistance from big brother.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

i was a candiate for nasa and drop out because they build vehicle to space to try to give us a winning rating, but people are dying, starving and homeless. i chose not work for them. earth isnot in order forget going to space

"i was a candiate for nasa..."

"i chose not work for them..."

Yes Nod Thumbs Up

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19752 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

i have been applying for government own programs for years,but they till me i dont make enough income. as muchas they paid to apartments i could of own a double wide trailer.

what is a double wide tralier  What?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

what is a double wide tralier  What?

That's two trailers put together side by side.

That's what all the high-class people live in.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19752 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19821 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I use to see those half of a double wide going down the road all the time but haven't noticed one in years now.  The market must have gotten saturated or it's cheaper to stick build a house now.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

I use to see those half of a double wide going down the road all the time but haven't noticed one in years now.  The market must have gotten saturated or it's cheaper to stick build a house now.

Yeah, I haven't been seeing many of them either, now that you mention it.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2013, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I think you can buy one of them "assembly required" log houses these days and have it shipped via UPS?

United States
                        Member #114502
                        August 1, 2011
                        651 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

people are so into technology we are being traded in for equipment. if we can let our paid tv services for a while and help those who obviously need things like and housing and clothes in their own community.  when you speak of letting tv go people can do it they have feelings for tv character shows who may not know anything about them. cause these leaders are asking for funding and talking about better days. they feel its indiviual basis.what does tv bill have over real people in the community

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                          Massachusetts
                          United States
                          Member #37433
                          April 14, 2006
                          2747 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2013, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

the lottery use to be some type of drawn for housing.i was born i  the usa, but i find myself going to government offices asking about housing from people not born here. they are doing paperwork and may own houses here or giving information to non born usa citizens.  one lady kept filling out paperwork with me with no job born in another country and now she owns a 4 bedroom. i suspect these people to be taken away our birth rights. they claim we dont have enough education causes us to go in masses debt. 

i had a person to treat me wrong and when i tried to contac the person past and history the phone company hid or gotten rid of all the people they were associated with. i suspect your phone company and federal government is part of the conspiracy if you are still walking around broke and homeless trying to win lottery. they discriminate on hair texture, size and color.

should some funding be set aside for people to relocate instead of this random drawn rigged system

random drawn rigged system  <<<<<  That is an oxymoron. 

You should resign yourself, like many have,  to the idea that you might never win more than $5,000 your entire gambling life.  With that mindset you will not spend your rent money trying to trap the jackpot, you will only spend only your candy money.

That money's gone fo ever

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                            Mcminnville, Oregon
                            United States
                            Member #3013
                            December 13, 2003
                            3047 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I already spent my budget this month for lottery on powerball less than $50 bucks on this last run for tickets and then I played vlt's in the restuarant's here in mcminnville for $150.  No jackpot here but it was fun to get to play in the restuarant's and try my luck on powerball.  Next month should be fun too because I will be 38 on the 20th and I hope to play powerball again for a nice jackpot or maybe mega millions will be higher than normal.  So I can play that game too and play less in the restuarant's and more on the multi-state games.  Good luck to all who play!-weshar75

US Flag

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4786 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Length wise for one long trailer or are they facing each other and somehow connected?

J'aime La France.