Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery players should read

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Missy CA.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bahamapapa's avatar - Gustav
Treasure Cay
Bahamas
Member #93535
July 2, 2010
1041 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Length wise for one long trailer or are they facing each other and somehow connected?

.......i dont have a car yet,but own a pair of reeboks

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5124 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I haven't been seeing many of them either, now that you mention it.

Dupe Alert>>>>>>>>>>think>>>>>U>>>>>>need 2 think bout>>>>>>>it>>>>people>>>>>>KATERNA Puke   >>>>>>BIG EASY>>Puke D government bought 3 BILLION & shipped them 2DSE &

Texas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D govenment housing HELP D>>VICTOM$$$$$$$ OUT>>>

PROGRAM was not a big success BUT,>>>> "IT had GREAT INTENTIONS" 2>HELP the people>>OUT>>!

NO one could live ND trailors 4 long because, they GOT SICK>>> from the toxic materals used in the

construction of the free trailors>>>>>>furnished by some agency of our government 2D people

4D people ND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USA>>>>>>>>>GOD BLESS our government^^^^^!!!!!

NINETY % of trailors ended up on hundreds acres of land the government rented FROM whom EVER??

(these 90% rotted almost down 2D axels where they sit and cost another BILLION>R>2>CLEAN>UP!)

Lurking>>>think>>U>>NOW>>KNOW what happened 2D 90%>>WHAT BOUT D 10% >LEFT?????????

PLEASE LET D LOTTERY POST MEMBER's KNOW if YOU GOT A GOOD GOVERNMENT 4R "FREE"??

Bat BedBat    WHO watch OUT 4U>>>>PLAY 4D JAckPOT

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I think you can buy one of them "assembly required" log houses these days and have it shipped via UPS?

I like that idear.

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I haven't been seeing many of them either, now that you mention it.

Someone told me ole Warren Buffett has cornered the market on those....I wonder if his finance companies have raise rates so it is just as much as financing a house...but Im not sure on that

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Length wise for one long trailer or are they facing each other and somehow connected?

Both of 'em are open on one side and they bolt together side by side.

Of course I wouldn't know for sure because I live in a palatial mansion.

You'll have to excuse me now, my domestics are questioning me about the new French Maids outfits I got them all.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4806 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Both of 'em are open on one side and they bolt together side by side.

Of course I wouldn't know for sure because I live in a palatial mansion.

You'll have to excuse me now, my domestics are questioning me about the new French Maids outfits I got them all.

LOL

J'aime La France.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3106 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2013, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Take a regular wood frame house, cut in half lengthwise, truck it to a new location, bolt it back together and caulk the cut, cover with shingles or siding, pretty much exactly the same for a double wide manufactured home. 

Learn more at http://www.mytrailerpark.com/  worth the visit, trust me, no really, no kidding, honest.

BobP

7 words to get your bank to give you silver coins at face value. = Do you have any silver coins available?

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2013, 10:54 am - IP Logged

people are so into technology we are being traded in for equipment. if we can let our paid tv services for a while and help those who obviously need things like and housing and clothes in their own community.  when you speak of letting tv go people can do it they have feelings for tv character shows who may not know anything about them. cause these leaders are asking for funding and talking about better days. they feel its indiviual basis.what does tv bill have over real people in the community

My favorite tv character is Monk Lurking

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Missy CA's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  California
                  United States
                  Member #145613
                  August 9, 2013
                  39 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2013, 11:05 am - IP Logged

I also just saw someone with those barn houses he had done for less then 100 thousand if you don't mind living up stairs. it's a pre cut, etc. He uses the down stair area for garage instead of the barn version.

See Ya!

Win once, win big.