Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I would play half if i have a better than 55% hit avg

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Would you bet half the pick3/pick4 lottery combinations if you have an above avg hit percentage?

No I wouldnt [ 6 ]  [40.00%]
Yes 55% and up [ 3 ]  [20.00%]
Yes 65% and up [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Yes 75% and up [ 4 ]  [26.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 15 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
FL
United States
Member #93841
July 8, 2010
576 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking over my system trying to make the best possible choices automated for myself so i can play like a robot lol

I noticed that if i pick five key digits from the pick 4 and play them in every possible combination, I will have had it right in the last 64 draws without a miss

Thats 100% without one miss....

At $1 per number $5000 to win $9000.....$4000 profit 64 times $256,000 in the last 64 draws lol

I cant say guarantee money but with a hit percentage like that, i think it's worth doing

who would also do something like this?

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

FL
    United States
    Member #93841
    July 8, 2010
    576 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2013, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

34 out of the 64 two numbers were right out of the 5 key digits

that's to close to avg, i would have to test out more draws

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2013, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Good luck.    Most folks on LP not tryna spend 5,000 a draw online to win $9,000.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
        NYC
        United States
        Member #117984
        October 19, 2011
        1843 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2013, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Go for it. Since you're investing $5,000 but getting back $4,000 ROI then doing this 64 times for $256,000.... you'll be over the profit? 

And it's 100%? Nice!!!

FL
          United States
          Member #93841
          July 8, 2010
          576 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2013, 1:17 am - IP Logged

I said i would do it , not going to try that now though lol

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7297 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2013, 3:51 am - IP Logged

I'm looking over my system trying to make the best possible choices automated for myself so i can play like a robot lol

I noticed that if i pick five key digits from the pick 4 and play them in every possible combination, I will have had it right in the last 64 draws without a miss

Thats 100% without one miss....

At $1 per number $5000 to win $9000.....$4000 profit 64 times $256,000 in the last 64 draws lol

I cant say guarantee money but with a hit percentage like that, i think it's worth doing

who would also do something like this?

There are only 625 combos and not 5000 using five digits. Each digit in each digit position is 5X5X5X5. How come you didn't figure out you were on to something after 10 consecutive wins?

Oh, and where do you play online and how do you get money into the account?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19747 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2013, 4:14 am - IP Logged

I said i would do it , not going to try that now though lol

if you get a win first then play on their money might not be so bad

so are you playing florida maybe i can get you some numbers if you are in a thread Smiley

FL
                United States
                Member #93841
                July 8, 2010
                576 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2013, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Guys I want to apologize for making this thread, the thread is good for discussion but my system information isnt right....

i was drinking last night and decided to look at my system and i don't know what the hell saw lol

But i will explain what i was trying to say....

Based on my system digit tracking, I can pick 5 numbers and have one number correct from the next draw

***This does not bring the playing field to 5000 combinations***

I wish it did cause i will play this and not blink lol.....but my math is wrong and when i posted i was not in a good state of mind

But based on my tracking i do have 1 number right out of 5 in 64 draws.  Picking at at rate above 50%......so far 100% to be exact.  I'm sure if i backtest more it won't be 100% though.  But it's better than 50% and i think thats pretty amazing!!!

FL
                  United States
                  Member #93841
                  July 8, 2010
                  576 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

if you get a win first then play on their money might not be so bad

so are you playing florida maybe i can get you some numbers if you are in a thread Smiley

I'm still trying to put everything together but i do have a thread where i'm putting information for the FL midday draw only

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/264637/3204786 follow that link for todays info

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2013, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Tp, you're in the right neighborhood...especially if online. There's a combination of the number count, timing, and combinations to be played which fine tunes this deal. Been there for a while already. However, you and another poster mentioned the idea of not playing all those combinations because it's too many...to much money. No one's gonna spend that kind of money to win and profit is the argument but, they're missing the "why" part of the equation. They may have an idea of "how" but still lost on why.

With as many numbers that are in PB, Ronnie316 ran enough numbers to actually hit and still comes very close at times. Pick4 has how many less possible combinations that can be balanced? Millions less. It takes money to make it and a person can't be "afraid" of their money...but, when they don't understand, they are. PB and Pick4 are like Earth and Mars apart in terms of difficulty and win/repeatability. 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

FL
                      United States
                      Member #93841
                      July 8, 2010
                      576 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Tp, you're in the right neighborhood...especially if online. There's a combination of the number count, timing, and combinations to be played which fine tunes this deal. Been there for a while already. However, you and another poster mentioned the idea of not playing all those combinations because it's too many...to much money. No one's gonna spend that kind of money to win and profit is the argument but, they're missing the "why" part of the equation. They may have an idea of "how" but still lost on why.

With as many numbers that are in PB, Ronnie316 ran enough numbers to actually hit and still comes very close at times. Pick4 has how many less possible combinations that can be balanced? Millions less. It takes money to make it and a person can't be "afraid" of their money...but, when they don't understand, they are. PB and Pick4 are like Earth and Mars apart in terms of difficulty and win/repeatability. 

L.L.

I Agree!Hurray!

I like your post, thank you for that!!!

United States
                        Member #141260
                        April 9, 2013
                        1390 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2013, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Hurray!

Its money to be made. Easily. When u play Smart

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1648 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2013, 9:24 am - IP Logged

I Agree!Hurray!

More than welcome...and keep working on your deal to get it properly balanced. It'll be well worth it in the end. You're gonna hear how "anyone" can play lots of numbers and win along with other comments. But, if you're doing it right, you'll see the repeatability quickly and you'll never turn back to trying to win with only 10-20 numbers or so and having severe dry spells. Sure, the anemic cost of (20) sounds great until you realize after a lucky hit that it takes weeks to hit again if you're fortunate. Then, it had better be a str8 hit to cover what you have in your losses already.

"How" will always have a job. "Why" will always be his boss.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19747 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2013, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Guys I want to apologize for making this thread, the thread is good for discussion but my system information isnt right....

i was drinking last night and decided to look at my system and i don't know what the hell saw lol

Based on my system digit tracking, I can pick 5 numbers and have one number correct from the next draw

I wish it did cause i will play this and not blink lol.....but my math is wrong and when i posted i was not in a good state of mind

But based on my tracking i do have 1 number right out of 5 in 64 draws.  Picking at at rate above 50%......so far 100% to be exact.  I'm sure if i backtest more it won't be 100% though.  But it's better than 50% and i think thats pretty amazing!!!

Thumbs Up

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2013, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I accept your apology.

But don't let it happen again.  Mad   Hit With Stick  ChairCussing Face