Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I would play half if i have a better than 55% hit avg

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Would you bet half the pick3/pick4 lottery combinations if you have an above avg hit percentage?

No I wouldnt [ 6 ]  [40.00%]
Yes 55% and up [ 3 ]  [20.00%]
Yes 65% and up [ 2 ]  [13.33%]
Yes 75% and up [ 4 ]  [26.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 15 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
FL
United States
Member #93841
July 8, 2010
576 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I accept your apology.

But don't let it happen again.  Mad   Hit With Stick  ChairCussing Face

Sulk Off  I'm sorry greatest LP member of all time, I'll make sure it doesnt happen again 

ROFLBig Smile

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8797 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2013, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Guys I want to apologize for making this thread, the thread is good for discussion but my system information isnt right....

i was drinking last night and decided to look at my system and i don't know what the hell saw lol

But i will explain what i was trying to say....

Based on my system digit tracking, I can pick 5 numbers and have one number correct from the next draw

***This does not bring the playing field to 5000 combinations***

I wish it did cause i will play this and not blink lol.....but my math is wrong and when i posted i was not in a good state of mind

But based on my tracking i do have 1 number right out of 5 in 64 draws.  Picking at at rate above 50%......so far 100% to be exact.  I'm sure if i backtest more it won't be 100% though.  But it's better than 50% and i think thats pretty amazing!!!

Yep,

Alcohol does have a tendency to scatter brain waves.

Green laugh

Oo'Ka

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      5126 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Guys I want to apologize for making this thread, the thread is good for discussion but my system information isnt right....

i was drinking last night and decided to look at my system and i don't know what the hell saw lol

But i will explain what i was trying to say....

Based on my system digit tracking, I can pick 5 numbers and have one number correct from the next draw

***This does not bring the playing field to 5000 combinations***

I wish it did cause i will play this and not blink lol.....but my math is wrong and when i posted i was not in a good state of mind

But based on my tracking i do have 1 number right out of 5 in 64 draws.  Picking at at rate above 50%......so far 100% to be exact.  I'm sure if i backtest more it won't be 100% though.  But it's better than 50% and i think thats pretty amazing!!!

Uh huh, The Jack D, Jim B, Johnny W, Bud W, Sam A, PBR, Gordons ,Gilbey, Bacardi, Cuervo, made you do it. HAHAHA!  Green laugh

Must've been a helluva party. We all should've been there...  maybe next time.    Cheers    (No need to apologize).

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10392 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I sell everything at a loss but make up for it in volume.

Milo Minderbinder, Catch-22, explaining his black market operation.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.