Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ok Everyone...I Am Done..How To Get Your Straights..9

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

BUT ANY NEW JERSEY PEOPLE HERE IS YOUR DIGIT 1 RUN

What was the start date for digit 1?

What have you seen as the minimal amount

of days to do a run..50 days?

I know you need sufficient data for swap outs.

BA...I had to adjust that 1 group...ran it below june 18th...I think when I ran it from June 18th I got the 2 straights 103 and 148...both SHOWED AFTER JUNE 18TH...so I had to use a different starting point BELOW JUNE 18TH and I didnt write that day down...my little girl was trying to get me to help her with her homework and I was trying to finish that run as quick as I could...and I MADE 2 MISTAKES on it because of lack of concentration...and that can be VERY DANGEROUS...if you are off or miss ONE DIGIT the run is wrong....

as far as the days go...I just picked 50-70 days...its hard for some people to play a set of pic 3 numbers for 3 straight months you know...

and YES....you have to start your run in the past for enough to clear what you are looking for in the future...that alone can , will and has gone over 30 days just to finish the run into the future

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
    ohio
    United States
    Member #125198
    March 26, 2012
    1894 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

BA...I had to adjust that 1 group...ran it below june 18th...I think when I ran it from June 18th I got the 2 straights 103 and 148...both SHOWED AFTER JUNE 18TH...so I had to use a different starting point BELOW JUNE 18TH and I didnt write that day down...my little girl was trying to get me to help her with her homework and I was trying to finish that run as quick as I could...and I MADE 2 MISTAKES on it because of lack of concentration...and that can be VERY DANGEROUS...if you are off or miss ONE DIGIT the run is wrong....

as far as the days go...I just picked 50-70 days...its hard for some people to play a set of pic 3 numbers for 3 straight months you know...

and YES....you have to start your run in the past for enough to clear what you are looking for in the future...that alone can , will and has gone over 30 days just to finish the run into the future

is ohio str8 137 and 135 for the 1 digit

thanks

mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

AND YES..it works on single draw states as well....you just have to REMEMBER...you only get one draw....multidraw states gets 2...so that will make it run slower...

LIKE I SAID...if I lived in a lottery state...I would run all 10 so I would have good targets to shoot for...but you dont have to run all 10....you can just run one digit...AND HOPE RANDOM spits that one digit out early not real later....

AND I HAVE MENTIONED THIS A MILLION TIMES..its just my rule...none of you have to follow it

:  NEVER,NEVER,NEVER chase the last one of any run....and being that this is a VERY SPECIFIC STRAIGHT RUN...I would kill the run after 7 or 8 digits have hit at least once SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY are taking out all those pretest draws and post test draws...that really messses around whatever you find and its time...basically it just pushes it further out into the future

oh yeah..another TIP...now I dont do the DIGITS REPEATING THING like 7 showed midday and look for 7 in the evening...but you could do that....ALWAYS KEEP UP WITH 0-9 SEQUENCE from a SPECIFIC STARTING POINT of your CHOSE...that way...you will ALWAYS KNOW WHAT SINGLE DIGIT IS OUT the furtherest...NORMALLY it only takes 3-6 draws to get all 10 digits to show...find the furtherest one out...play that run...its only 2 combos box...9 or 12 for the straight if there is a double in there...that is not perfect by any means...but is better than drawing numbers out of a hat...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

AND ONE MORE THING....I am not the only person here smart....Em always hits her pairs...Calabs and Maddog are very good and can do some damage to New Jersey on a regular basis....and the other states as well...so..just dont RELY ON WHAT I post...ok...

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
          OKC, OK
          United States
          Member #120575
          December 22, 2011
          823 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Good stuff here, need to be studied.

Thanks LotteryBraker

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

is ohio str8 137 and 135 for the 1 digit

thanks

I got 147.

EDIT:

I started with Jul 28, the #618 & went upward. You could start at any place before Jul 28 as long as you have enough digits to fill up eight #s & have two digits left over to make the pick 3. But with all do respect to lotterybraker I am not waiting 50-70 days for a straight hit. A boxed hit is good enough for me, LOL! 

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
            Wed, Aug 14, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday0-1-0
            Sat, Aug 10, 2013OhioPick 3 Evening1-1-4
            Thu, Aug 8, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday5-7-1
            Sun, Aug 4, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday3-3-1
            Fri, Aug 2, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday2-1-9
            Thu, Aug 1, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday0-0-1
            Sun, Jul 28, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday1-0-6
            Sun, Jul 28, 2013OhioPick 3 Evening6-1-8
              smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
              ohio
              United States
              Member #125198
              March 26, 2012
              1894 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I got 147.

EDIT:

I started with Jul 28, the #618 & went upward. You could start at any place before Jul 28 as long as you have enough digits to fill up eight #s & have two digits left over to make the pick 3. But with all do respect to lotterybraker I am not waiting 50-70 days for a straight hit. A boxed hit is good enough for me, LOL! 

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
              Wed, Aug 14, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday0-1-0
              Sat, Aug 10, 2013OhioPick 3 Evening1-1-4
              Thu, Aug 8, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday5-7-1
              Sun, Aug 4, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday3-3-1
              Fri, Aug 2, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday2-1-9
              Thu, Aug 1, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday0-0-1
              Sun, Jul 28, 2013OhioPick 3 Midday1-0-6
              Sun, Jul 28, 2013OhioPick 3 Evening6-1-8

135 also? butt i got 137 frm 331

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                wisconsin
                United States
                Member #49379
                January 28, 2007
                2356 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2013, 12:52 am - IP Logged

ok thanks

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

CARBOB...you didnt go back quite FAR ENOUGH..and you only used THE DIGIT 1 IN THE FIRST POSITION...and that is a no no...you would have to go back to JULY...REMEMBER..we are trying to find 2 digits MISSING with the main digit you STARTED with which was  the digit 1..look down

Tue, Jul 23, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening3-1-1
                  Tue, Jul 23, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday3-1-2
                  Fri, Jul 19, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday2-7-1
                  Wed, Jul 17, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday0-1-4
                  Wed, Jul 17, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening2-0-1
                  Mon, Jul 15, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening1-0-6
                  Mon, Jul 15, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday4-1-9

now START ON JULY 23rd AND GO DOWN AND FIND 2 DIGITS MISSING...and in this case...it is the digit 5 and the digit 8 ANY POSITION SO OUR first STRAIGHT IS GOING TO BE 158 185 518 581 815 851

NOW THIS IS AN ImPORTANT STEP TO REMEMBER...YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THOSE 2 MISSING DIGITS IN THE FUTURE TO GET THE OTHER STRAIGHT SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE 3RD DIGIT THAT SHOWS WITH 15 AND THE 3RD DIGIT THAT SHOWS WITH 18 ABOVE July 23RD

OKDIDNT TAKE LONG TO CLEAR THE 15...NEX DAY..and no..it will not clear them that quick but anyways here is the 15

Wed, Jul 24, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday5-1-3

you see the 15 right 513

ok...you chose the digit 1...we have ONE STRAIGHT ALREADY THE 158 ALL 6 OF THOSE...NOW WE HAVE 2 PARTS OF THE OTHER straight..your 1...PLUS THAT 3 TRAVELING WITH THAT 15

SO NOW WE HAVE 13X...WE STILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THE FUTURE TO FIND THE 3RD DIGIT TRAVELING WITH 18

SO WE get it on AUGUST 1ST

Thu, Aug 1, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday8-1-8

REMEMBER NOW..WE ALREADY FOUND ONE OF THE 2...AND WE have 13x...we need a 3rd digigt traveling with 18...look what we get ...another 8...so now our other STRAIGHT IS 138

SO...FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA...YALL HAVE ONE OR BOTH OF THESE COMING

158 185 518 581 815 851

138 183 318 381 813 831

WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RUN...and it doesnt MATTER which digit you choose...go to search drawings...scroll down to FLORIDA ....CLICK ON MIDDAY AND EVENING TOGETHER...NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...AND I MEAN NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SEPERATE THESE DRAWS...you are asking for trouble...run midday and evening together past 90 days will do...but you will probably need to go back a good month...to make that BOX ANYWHERE RUN on whatever digit you chose..you chose the digit 1 but you didnt give me enough combos to make a run...and I had to go back a little further.....

then all you have to do in the past is keeping checking the past until you can CLEAR 8 OUT OF THE 10 DIGITS..or that 0-9 sequence as I refer to it as...and just leave off the very last to...2 only...no more..no less...the very last 2 digits missing and in this run I just made we found that those 2 digits were 5 and 8 missing...easy as pie...thats the first straight...NOW THIS IS WHERE THE CONFUSION is happening I think...on this run we had to find the 3rd digit that is running or WAS running with 15 and 18 

THE DIGIT 3 WAS RUNNING WITH 15....THE DIGIT 8 WAS RUNNING WITH THE 18..so we take that digit 3 and that digit 8 and put it with YOUR DIGIT 1 you chose and BINGO...we get the second straight 

138 183 318 381 813 831

LB,

Using Florida as the example answers many questions that I had.

The question I have is this:

Using the Florida example, when would start playing thes sets.  138,183,318,381,813,831  158,185,518,581,815,851 That is what date would you start playing? 

If you used all digits in the 1st step 0 through 9 you would be playing 120 Pick 3 sets maximum. 

But I think your suggestion is to look at the previous history and see which of these 12 combinations for digit 1 are the longest out and just play maybe 1 to 3 of these?  Please clarify.

What date would you start looking backward to find the longest out sets?  July 23, 2013??

Thanks

mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #34478
                    March 3, 2006
                    5903 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

LB,

Using Florida as the example answers many questions that I had.

The question I have is this:

Using the Florida example, when would start playing thes sets.  138,183,318,381,813,831  158,185,518,581,815,851 That is what date would you start playing? 

If you used all digits in the 1st step 0 through 9 you would be playing 120 Pick 3 sets maximum. 

But I think your suggestion is to look at the previous history and see which of these 12 combinations for digit 1 are the longest out and just play maybe 1 to 3 of these?  Please clarify.

What date would you start looking backward to find the longest out sets?  July 23, 2013??

Thanks

Winsum....you just asked me the same question..that I have told everyone here I cant solve....do you know what digit will show tomorrow middday...or how about tomorrow evening....but lets  take that a step further...do you lnow what pair will show midday tomorrow..or the evening draw tomorrow nite...the degree of difficulty goes WAY UP from a single digit..to just a pair...but we are  trying to hit all 3 numbers and the order in which they appear doesnt matter because its ONE COMBO..you just bust it up into its 6 parts...or 3 if its a double...

it doesnt MATTER if you do  a run for FLORIDA or any other STATE..it doesnt matter if you run 1 digit..2 digits..5 digits..or all 10 digits...YOU CANNOT SOLVE THE ORDER OF ARRANGEMENT IN WHICH THEY WILL APPEAR...WHICH ONE WILL SHOW FIRST...SECOND...THIRD...FOURTH..FIFTH...YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT...IT CAN NOT BE SOLVED

NOW THE REASON it cant be solved..IS BECAUSE EVERY PIC 3 GAME has more variables than you can count..

a one digit return even

a 1 digit return odd

2 digit return even

2 digit return odd

a mixed 2 digit return

PLACE VALUE VARIABLES

THAT SET ABOVE ALL LOW

THAT SAME SET medium numbers...

that same set above all high...

it has to cycle through alll EVEN NUMBERALL 3 DIGITS

ALL ODD NUMBERS ALL3 DIGITS...ALL DOUBLES HAS TO CYCLE THROUGH

THEN YOU get into the more COMPLICATED RUNS...odds has to follow even numbers..

even numbers has to follow odd numbers

then even more COMPLICATED RUNS..all that stuff I listed has to cycle through each position

NOW THAT STRAIGHT RUN I designed ACCOMPLISHED 2 THINGS....ONE...IT PRODUCED ONLY 2 COMBOS...JUST 2..THE SECOND THING IT ACCOMPLISHED IS THE ABILITY to get those STRAIGHTS to show in just a couple of months...and yes 120 combos is alot...but I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY anyone would play all 120 everyday...

THATS why I said to run all 10 it will let you know whats coming...you dont have to play the entire 120...I wouldnt do that myself...now...as far as the time which would you prefer...something that is SUPPOSE TO SHOW IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS...or something that will show in a couple of years...as you know there are 120 boxed 6 way numbers...90 ,3 way doubles thats 210 BOXED combos...

NOW IF RANDOM decided to be REAL NICE TO EVERYONE IN FLORIDA and run those 210 combos ,with a brand new combo showing every single draw midday and evening...it would take Florida 105 days to run every box combo...AND THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....

Like I said when I first decided to GIVE THIS run to all of you...I TOLD EVERYONE RIGHT FROM THE GET GO...you will run into the same PROBLEM I have been trying to solve for over 20 years...and its the order of arrangement of that 0-9 sequence..when you are just working on that 0-9 sequence...thats to hard..about every 3-6 draws..maybe 4-8 draws...and all 10 digits has showed

the next run is this one...00-99....this one is alot harder and takes alot longer to deal with...but wait...we arent finish yet

NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE NEXT FIELD..000-999....the hardest one of all...I think you are BASICALLY ASKING when that 138 or 158 is going to show...and I will be PERFECTLY HONEST WITH YOU...I dont know...I only know it showed in the run...FLORIDA should get one of them...but what day I do not know...I do think it is SAFE TO SAY that Florida will get one in that 50-70 day time frame...and if you check some other states...I do believe you will find some states that will be missing some combos wayyyyyyyyyyyy longer than a couple of months...did you see what Texas did...one of its pretest draws came right back out for its HIT ON TEXAS'S BASENUMBER...

YOU REALLY need those pretest and post test numbers...or you will be sitting there with  HOWEVER MANY DIGITS YOU DECIDE TO RUN...and dont know if they have already showed yet or not...

THIS IS GOING TO VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CONFUSING TO ALOT OF YALLL...there has to be a beginning and an END...SOMETHING WILL ALWAYS be last to show and to complete any sequence...IT ONLY HAS TO SHOW JUST ONCE...now..if you are sitting there playing the one that RANDOM is going to make last...GUESS WHAT....chances are you will miss it...because the last one to show is a dead number..and RANDOM CAN TURN right around and make that number dead again...

NOW YOU DO HAVE A COUPLE OF OPTIONS THERE...YOU can play 1 or 2 of the HOTTEST DIGITS running..AND HOPE THEY STAY HOT..or play a couple of COLD DIGITS and hope RANDOM will make one or both of them hot

AND REMEMBER...it doesnt matter what SYSTEM you use..or how many SHORTCUTS you can find...with all the tampering that goes o n its a wonder any of us can find anything at alll worth betting on...and besides...at the end of the day...we are still dealing with RANDOM...BUT WOW....580 IS DA%N CLOSE THAT 581 HUH

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #114703
                      August 5, 2011
                      4623 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Lottery Braker, thanks for posting, i'm a tiny bit lost just because I'm tired, will go back through the thread a couple of times, but trying to get an edge on the pick 4, texas is so difficult to hit, will be testing your theory against our P4..again thanks....

alta-babe's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Los Angeles, CA
                        United States
                        Member #144915
                        July 21, 2013
                        211 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2013, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Hi lotterybraker,

Can you do Cali ?  I have been reading this thread and I'm still not sure I get it. I will reread in the morning when my brain is more awake.

Digit 2 has been out for 16 draws so it seems reasonable to expect it to show up soon.

Thanks.

alta-babe  What?

mississippi
                          United States
                          Member #34478
                          March 3, 2006
                          5903 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2013, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

STARTING POINT will always be in the past...

SOMETIMES...you may have to adjust the time

IF AT ALL POSSIBLE AND this is just me...try and kill the doubles if you can..but heh...if you like doubles and they are part of the system so they have to show...I just prefer 3 different digits..now...I said 50 -70 days...New Jersey I started yur run on June 18th.....today is August 13th...and you have hit.  out 18...10 digits will produce 20 straights...you got have of them..

now...LET ME SHOW YOU HOW YOU DO IT...I just chose June 18 because we are close to 60 days...the next STATE we do...any of the other pic 3 games we will run it starting on June 18th as well...

NOW YOU really need to have that PLATIMUM MEMBERSHIP so you can run this through several years past because YOU NEED TO SEE HOW YOUR STATE IS DOING ON THIS RUN..!!!!!!

go to SEARCH DRAWINS EVERYONE WITH YOUR PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP...click on NEW JERSEY...both MIDDAY AND EVENING COMBINED SEARCH TIME FRAME for past 90 days...now on your PAPER WRITE THE 0-9 SEQUENCE OUT

REMEMBER we are doing the first digit 0 now we have to find 2 numbers...and I DO MEAN 2 NUMBERS ONLY...NOT 1...NOT 3...2, TWO,2 TWO, 2 TWO NUMBERS ONLY MISSINGSO LETS DO THAT

Tue, Jun 18, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday0-0-7
                          Fri, Jun 14, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday2-4-0
                          Wed, Jun 12, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday9-0-7
                          Mon, Jun 10, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday6-0-7
                          Sun, Jun 9, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday0-3-7
                          Sat, Jun 8, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-0-7

NOW IF YOU CHECK OFF ALL THOSE NUMBERS FRO THE DRAWINGS...you will see that we are missing a digit1 and 5....THAT IS THE FIRST STRAIGHT

NOW...TO FIND THE SECOND STRAIGH...WE HAVE TO USE ALL DRAWINGS AFTER JUNE 18TH UNTIL WE COMPLETE THE SMAL ENGINEERING MIRACLE...NOW WE HAVE TO FIND A COMBO IN THE FUTURE ABOVE JUNE 18TH THAT HAS A 01 AND A 05...REMEMBER WE ARE USING THE DIGIT 0 AS THE MAIN NUMBER...IT STARTED ON JUNE 18TH 007...SO I got to kill those double 00's right off the bat

REMEMBER OUR FIRST STRAIGHT IS 015

DROP THE 0 DOWN ITS PLACE         0

OK..NOW TO KILL THAT 01 WE GET 6

Sat, Jun 22, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Evening1-0-6

SO NOW WE HAVE 06? SO WE HAVE TO CLEAR THE 05 NOW AN ADD THAT OTHER DIGIT TO FINISH IT OUT

Sat, Jul 6, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Evening5-4-0

THERE IS OUR 05 AND WE GET THE DIGIT 4

SO OUR 2 STRAIGHTS WHICH HASNT SHOWED YET IS 

NOW IF YOU RUN THIS PROPERLY AND I did not make any mistakes

digit 1 both combos no hits

DIGIT 2 BOTH COMBOS OUT ..YOU SHOULD HAVE COME UP WITH 207 ON TOP OF 264 you see those 2 combos stacked to your left...

Mon, Aug 12, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Evening2-4-6
                          Thu, Jul 25, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday2-7-0

DIGIT 3 YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH 335 AND 358.

Tue, Aug 6, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday3-3-5
                          Sun, Jul 14, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-5-3
                          Mon, Jun 24, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-5-3

DIGIT 4 YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH 418 AND 453

Sat, Aug 3, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Evening

8-1-4

DIGIT 5 YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH 503 AND 548...

Mon, Aug 5, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Evening3-0-5

DIGIT 6 YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH 606 AND 611

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HITSSSSSSSSSS YET

DIGIT 7 YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH 727 AND 741

Fri, Aug 9, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday2-7-7

DIGIT 8 YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH 848 AND 832 

Mon, Aug 12, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-2-3
                          Thu, Jul 18, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-4-8

DIGIT 9 YOU SHOULD COME UP WITH 919 AND 958....

Wed, Aug 7, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-5-9

NOW...I JUST RAN ALL 10 for New Jersey...you dont have to...if it were me..I would run all 10 myself...that will give SOME GREAT TARGETS...and if you are tight on money...you can always PLAY THOSE 2 ORIGINAL COMBOS BOX instead of chaseing the STRAIGHT...

I normally like to start this PARTICULAR RUN no EARLIER THAN 1 MONTH BACK...BECAUSE YOU SEE..WE STARTED THE RUN THROUGH THE past on June18th...YOU HAVE TO FIND 2 NUMBERS MISSING ..NOT 3...NOT 1...BUT 2...2...2...2...2...2 ONLY...THEN YOU MOVE ABOVE YOUR STARTING POINT WHICH WAS ON JUNE 18th...then you have to make the swap out...

LIKE ON THE VERY FIRST RUN...WE RAN THE 0-9 SEQUENCE THROUGH THE PAST..WE FOUND 8 DIGITS...LEAVING THE oORIGINAL 0..but we found the digit 1 was missing and the digit 5 was missing....that gave us our first straight....NEXT OR PART 2...you GO FOREWARD or AFTER JUNE 18THWE NEEDED A DIGIT THAT SHOWED WITH THE 01 AND IT WAS 6....now we need a digit that has showed with 05 and it was 4...so the 

2 future digit we found after june 18th and just basicaly borrowed those to create a new combination out of thin air with the original 0..so we 064

SO..IF YOU DO ALL 10 DIGITs..it will make 2 single combos..LOOKS like New Jersey has kicked some butt on this run...out of 20 STRAIGHT COMBOS...IT HAS HIT 9 SO FAR SINCE JUNE 18TH...I mentioned 4-7 but 20 straights is a lot of numbers...

AND NO...there is no magic trick on what numbers you choose..you can just 1 digit...2 digits of your choice...any 3 digits of your choice...you can do have of them of your choice...REMEMBER you live in that STATE..I dont know your STATE...I dont even have a lottery to play...but I know how this stuff works....

New Jersey...you got another STRAIGHT from your DEMO run 

STARTING POINT will always be in the past...

SOMETIMES...you may have to adjust the time

IF AT ALL POSSIBLE AND this is just me...try and kill the doubles if you can..but heh...if you like doubles and they are part of the system so they have to show...I just prefer 3 different digits..now...I said 50 -70 days...New Jersey I started yur run on June 18th.....today is August 13th...and you have hit.  out 18...10 digits will produce 20 straights...you got have of them..

now...LET ME SHOW YOU HOW YOU DO IT...I just chose June 18 because we are close to 60 days...the next STATE we do...any of the other pic 3 games we will run it starting on June 18th as well...

NOW YOU really need to have that PLATIMUM MEMBERSHIP so you can run this through several years past because YOU NEED TO SEE HOW YOUR STATE IS DOING ON THIS RUN..!!!!!!

go to SEARCH DRAWINS EVERYONE WITH YOUR PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP...click on NEW JERSEY...both MIDDAY AND EVENING COMBINED SEARCH TIME FRAME for past 90 days...now on your PAPER WRITE THE 0-9 SEQUENCE OUT

REMEMBER we are doing the first digit 0 now we have to find 2 numbers...and I DO MEAN 2 NUMBERS ONLY...NOT 1...NOT 3...2, TWO,2 TWO, 2 TWO NUMBERS ONLY MISSINGSO LETS DO THAT

Tue, Jun 18, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday0-0-7
                          Fri, Jun 14, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday2-4-0
                          Wed, Jun 12, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday9-0-7
                          Mon, Jun 10, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday6-0-7
                          Sun, Jun 9, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday0-3-7
                          Sat, Jun 8, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday8-0-7

NOW IF YOU CHECK OFF ALL THOSE NUMBERS FRO THE DRAWINGS...you will see that we are missing a digit1 and 5....THAT IS THE FIRST STRAIGHT

NOW...TO FIND THE SECOND STRAIGH...WE HAVE TO USE ALL DRAWINGS AFTER JUNE 18TH UNTIL WE COMPLETE THE SMAL ENGINEERING MIRACLE...NOW WE HAVE TO FIND A COMBO IN THE FUTURE ABOVE JUNE 18TH THAT HAS A 01 AND A 05...REMEMBER WE ARE USING THE DIGIT 0 AS THE MAIN NUMBER...IT STARTED ON JUNE 18TH 007...SO I got to kill those double 00's right off the bat

REMEMBER OUR FIRST STRAIGHT IS 015

DROP THE 0 DOWN ITS PLACE         0

OK..NOW TO KILL THAT 01 WE GET 6

Sat, Jun 22, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Evening1-0-6

SO NOW WE HAVE 06? SO WE HAVE TO CLEAR THE 05 NOW AN ADD THAT OTHER DIGIT TO FINISH IT OUT

Sat, Jul 6, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Evening5-4-0

THERE IS OUR 05 AND WE GET THE DIGIT 4

SO OUR 2 STRAIGHTS WHICH HASNT SHOWED YET IS 

Mon, Sep 9, 2013New JerseyPick 3 Midday6-0-4