Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ok Everyone...I Am Done..How To Get Your Straights..9

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60746 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2013, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I have not made a run for pennsylvania yet ....015 and 064 using N.J. example

Do you do your basenumber run differently?

ok...most of you alll know how this run works...its my BASENUMBER RUN...it has never failed..not even once..

NOW...THAT STRAIGHT RUN I included...its the first time that I have incorporated it with an all states BASENUMBER RUN...so...I dont think it will run as fast...

...and I am trying to force out a STRAIGHT OR 2 or 3 if we are lucky in  3-4 months at most on those straights....those straight runs will be the hardest to show and THE EASIEST TO LOSE simply because they are taking out all those pretest draws and post test draws...
    CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2013, 8:12 am - IP Logged

LB,

Thanks for your efforts, but I have to admit, am clueless. Would you do a run using Florida?

Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60746 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2013, 8:21 am - IP Logged

I am extremely grateful for your report..I believe if you

give,you get back,I know..my game just went up a notch

from giving and receiving.A closed fist can't receive. 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2013, 8:54 am - IP Logged

LB,

Thanks for your efforts, but I have to admit, am clueless. Would you do a run using Florida?

CarBob....pick any single digit you wantand and choose a date in July running both midday and evening together....and we will work on it...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Illinois
          United States
          Member #99771
          October 31, 2010
          1391 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2013, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Me too CarBob!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5912 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2013, 11:06 am - IP Logged

CarBob....pick any single digit you wantand and choose a date in July running both midday and evening together....and we will work on it...

Tue, Aug 13, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-7-4
            Tue, Aug 6, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-0-4
            Sun, Aug 4, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-3-1
            Mon, Jul 29, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-4-4
              mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I have not made a run for pennsylvania yet ....015 and 064 using N.J. example

Do you do your basenumber run differently?

ok...most of you alll know how this run works...its my BASENUMBER RUN...it has never failed..not even once..

NOW...THAT STRAIGHT RUN I included...its the first time that I have incorporated it with an all states BASENUMBER RUN...so...I dont think it will run as fast...

...and I am trying to force out a STRAIGHT OR 2 or 3 if we are lucky in  3-4 months at most on those straights....those straight runs will be the hardest to show and THE EASIEST TO LOSE simply because they are taking out all those pretest draws and post test draws...

BA..no I don use this for my BASENUMBER RUN...that goes DIRECTLY THROUGH THE PAST ONLY....this little run here is just to find 2  combos...all it does is convert one into 2..but to get the 2nd one...you have to use the future to get it...thats why I stilll cant help CarBob out yet...he didnt go back far enough with the digit 1 to CLEAR 8 OUT OF 10 DIGITS .........PREERABLY CLEARING THE DOUBLE 11'S  IF   IT ALL possible...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Tue, Aug 13, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-7-4
                Tue, Aug 6, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-0-4
                Sun, Aug 4, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-3-1
                Mon, Jul 29, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday1-4-4

CARBOB...you didnt go back quite FAR ENOUGH..and you only used THE DIGIT 1 IN THE FIRST POSITION...and that is a no no...you would have to go back to JULY...REMEMBER..we are trying to find 2 digits MISSING with the main digit you STARTED with which was  the digit 1..look down

Tue, Jul 23, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening3-1-1
                Tue, Jul 23, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday3-1-2
                Fri, Jul 19, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday2-7-1
                Wed, Jul 17, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday0-1-4
                Wed, Jul 17, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening2-0-1
                Mon, Jul 15, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening1-0-6
                Mon, Jul 15, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday4-1-9

now START ON JULY 23rd AND GO DOWN AND FIND 2 DIGITS MISSING...and in this case...it is the digit 5 and the digit 8 ANY POSITION SO OUR first STRAIGHT IS GOING TO BE 158 185 518 581 815 851

NOW THIS IS AN ImPORTANT STEP TO REMEMBER...YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THOSE 2 MISSING DIGITS IN THE FUTURE TO GET THE OTHER STRAIGHT SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE 3RD DIGIT THAT SHOWS WITH 15 AND THE 3RD DIGIT THAT SHOWS WITH 18 ABOVE July 23RD

OKDIDNT TAKE LONG TO CLEAR THE 15...NEX DAY..and no..it will not clear them that quick but anyways here is the 15

Wed, Jul 24, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday5-1-3

you see the 15 right 513

ok...you chose the digit 1...we have ONE STRAIGHT ALREADY THE 158 ALL 6 OF THOSE...NOW WE HAVE 2 PARTS OF THE OTHER straight..your 1...PLUS THAT 3 TRAVELING WITH THAT 15

SO NOW WE HAVE 13X...WE STILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THE FUTURE TO FIND THE 3RD DIGIT TRAVELING WITH 18

SO WE get it on AUGUST 1ST

Thu, Aug 1, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday8-1-8

REMEMBER NOW..WE ALREADY FOUND ONE OF THE 2...AND WE have 13x...we need a 3rd digigt traveling with 18...look what we get ...another 8...so now our other STRAIGHT IS 138

SO...FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA...YALL HAVE ONE OR BOTH OF THESE COMING

158 185 518 581 815 851

138 183 318 381 813 831

WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RUN...and it doesnt MATTER which digit you choose...go to search drawings...scroll down to FLORIDA ....CLICK ON MIDDAY AND EVENING TOGETHER...NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...AND I MEAN NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SEPERATE THESE DRAWS...you are asking for trouble...run midday and evening together past 90 days will do...but you will probably need to go back a good month...to make that BOX ANYWHERE RUN on whatever digit you chose..you chose the digit 1 but you didnt give me enough combos to make a run...and I had to go back a little further.....

then all you have to do in the past is keeping checking the past until you can CLEAR 8 OUT OF THE 10 DIGITS..or that 0-9 sequence as I refer to it as...and just leave off the very last to...2 only...no more..no less...the very last 2 digits missing and in this run I just made we found that those 2 digits were 5 and 8 missing...easy as pie...thats the first straight...NOW THIS IS WHERE THE CONFUSION is happening I think...on this run we had to find the 3rd digit that is running or WAS running with 15 and 18 

THE DIGIT 3 WAS RUNNING WITH 15....THE DIGIT 8 WAS RUNNING WITH THE 18..so we take that digit 3 and that digit 8 and put it with YOUR DIGIT 1 you chose and BINGO...we get the second straight 

138 183 318 381 813 831

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22973 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

BlackApple...I am assuming you made a run for pennsylvania to find 015 and 064...BECAUSE EVERY BIT OF information on this THREAD was done for the STATE OF NEW JERSEY...now..if you did make a run for PENNSYLVANIA and found 015 and 064...it could show today or 50-70 days from now...

THIS IS THE 100,000,000.00 MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION...IF YOU RUN 1 DIGIT OR ALL 10....you will NEVER...AND I MEAN NEVER KNOW what order they will appear in....put it this way...I have been trying to solve that order of arrangement for over 20 years...WITH VERY LIMITED SUCCESS,I might add....good luck today...

It is not too time consuming to set the straight...for 30 days track the position of the way the numbers fall. A good percentage
                  of the time it's a play on the digits that came earlier..you can knock it down from 6 to 3 many times...and from 3 to 2 and 1
                  a lot of times.
                  Just 30 days back..keep track along with what you already do..it seems like a monumental task but after awhile it's just like
                  blinking, you don't even think about it.
                  I don't agree with going back and pulling out straights over years and years..and really don't play by focusing on a long out
                  straight..what's out long might stay out longer. 30 days. It isn't a bad time frame.

I'm interested in your number tracking and what is missing from pairs that fell already. I'll be watching too.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #34478
                    March 3, 2006
                    5903 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2013, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

It is not too time consuming to set the straight...for 30 days track the position of the way the numbers fall. A good percentage
                    of the time it's a play on the digits that came earlier..you can knock it down from 6 to 3 many times...and from 3 to 2 and 1
                    a lot of times.
                    Just 30 days back..keep track along with what you already do..it seems like a monumental task but after awhile it's just like
                    blinking, you don't even think about it.
                    I don't agree with going back and pulling out straights over years and years..and really don't play by focusing on a long out
                    straight..what's out long might stay out longer. 30 days. It isn't a bad time frame.

I'm interested in your number tracking and what is missing from pairs that fell already. I'll be watching too.

Dr65....the MAIN POINT of going back years and making this run accomplishes 2 thinggs...the first isnt that important...PRACTICE...now the SECOND ONE is VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  IMPORTANT....BECAUSE YOU GET TO LOOK AT THE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

R=T time is the only thing that can come close to balancing that equation...

this isnt about statistics and probability...thats the MATH DEPARTMENT down the hall...this is RANDOM...and it has nothing to do with MATH..

STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY are only good at telling what MIGHT HAPPEN....take the pic 3...1000 STRAIGHTS..if statistics or probability tells you that something has an average of say 10 times out of a 1000..

WHAT IS THE OTHER HALF...it is when!!!!!are they all 10 going to show in one week...one month ...one year...how about all 10 the very last year...so you see...you need alot more CERTAINTY..than probably or maybe...

like if you said you had to go to the store...well..I know your going to the store...but if you dont give me a time..you could go to the store 5 or 10 years from now...see...

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5912 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

CARBOB...you didnt go back quite FAR ENOUGH..and you only used THE DIGIT 1 IN THE FIRST POSITION...and that is a no no...you would have to go back to JULY...REMEMBER..we are trying to find 2 digits MISSING with the main digit you STARTED with which was  the digit 1..look down

Tue, Jul 23, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening3-1-1
                      Tue, Jul 23, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday3-1-2
                      Fri, Jul 19, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday2-7-1
                      Wed, Jul 17, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday0-1-4
                      Wed, Jul 17, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening2-0-1
                      Mon, Jul 15, 2013FloridaCash 3 Evening1-0-6
                      Mon, Jul 15, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday4-1-9

now START ON JULY 23rd AND GO DOWN AND FIND 2 DIGITS MISSING...and in this case...it is the digit 5 and the digit 8 ANY POSITION SO OUR first STRAIGHT IS GOING TO BE 158 185 518 581 815 851

NOW THIS IS AN ImPORTANT STEP TO REMEMBER...YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THOSE 2 MISSING DIGITS IN THE FUTURE TO GET THE OTHER STRAIGHT SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE 3RD DIGIT THAT SHOWS WITH 15 AND THE 3RD DIGIT THAT SHOWS WITH 18 ABOVE July 23RD

OKDIDNT TAKE LONG TO CLEAR THE 15...NEX DAY..and no..it will not clear them that quick but anyways here is the 15

Wed, Jul 24, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday5-1-3

you see the 15 right 513

ok...you chose the digit 1...we have ONE STRAIGHT ALREADY THE 158 ALL 6 OF THOSE...NOW WE HAVE 2 PARTS OF THE OTHER straight..your 1...PLUS THAT 3 TRAVELING WITH THAT 15

SO NOW WE HAVE 13X...WE STILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THE FUTURE TO FIND THE 3RD DIGIT TRAVELING WITH 18

SO WE get it on AUGUST 1ST

Thu, Aug 1, 2013FloridaCash 3 Midday8-1-8

REMEMBER NOW..WE ALREADY FOUND ONE OF THE 2...AND WE have 13x...we need a 3rd digigt traveling with 18...look what we get ...another 8...so now our other STRAIGHT IS 138

SO...FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA...YALL HAVE ONE OR BOTH OF THESE COMING

158 185 518 581 815 851

138 183 318 381 813 831

WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR RUN...and it doesnt MATTER which digit you choose...go to search drawings...scroll down to FLORIDA ....CLICK ON MIDDAY AND EVENING TOGETHER...NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...AND I MEAN NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SEPERATE THESE DRAWS...you are asking for trouble...run midday and evening together past 90 days will do...but you will probably need to go back a good month...to make that BOX ANYWHERE RUN on whatever digit you chose..you chose the digit 1 but you didnt give me enough combos to make a run...and I had to go back a little further.....

then all you have to do in the past is keeping checking the past until you can CLEAR 8 OUT OF THE 10 DIGITS..or that 0-9 sequence as I refer to it as...and just leave off the very last to...2 only...no more..no less...the very last 2 digits missing and in this run I just made we found that those 2 digits were 5 and 8 missing...easy as pie...thats the first straight...NOW THIS IS WHERE THE CONFUSION is happening I think...on this run we had to find the 3rd digit that is running or WAS running with 15 and 18 

THE DIGIT 3 WAS RUNNING WITH 15....THE DIGIT 8 WAS RUNNING WITH THE 18..so we take that digit 3 and that digit 8 and put it with YOUR DIGIT 1 you chose and BINGO...we get the second straight 

138 183 318 381 813 831

Thank you LB, will study this very hard!

mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I didnt CATCH OR THINK ABOUT at first...someone said something about the digit 1...I was thinking OH CRAP..I messed up again...my little girl was sitting on my bed doing her homework and every 17 seconds ...Dad look at this..look at this..hahahaha..not only did I mess up the 2 run WHICH I CORRECTED....I know what that person was talking about the 1 now...I DIDNT EVEN LIST NEW JERSEYS 1 RUN...

this is what happens when you TRY AND RUSH AND YOU ARE BEING DISTRACTED....you can overlook a digit REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and mess things up...

BUT ANY NEW JERSEY PEOPLE HERE IS YOUR DIGIT 1 RUN

114 141 411

155 515 551 

NOW THIS RUN IS DESIGNED TO PRODUCE 2 SINGLE COMBOS..YOU CAN BOX THEM...OR BUST THEM UP TO CHASE AFTER THE STRAIGHT...but like I told all of you...I CANT SOLVE THE ORDER OF ARRANGEMENT...or the order in which each group will appear....now NEW JERSEY...THE DIGITS 2 AND 8 GOT BOTH OF THEIR STRAIGHTS...IF IT WAS ME...AND I LIVED IN A LOTTERY STATE...I WOULD PLAY FOR JUST ONE..REMEMBER THEY ARE TAMPERING WITH THE DRAWS...AND AND 98% OF YALL DO NOT EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO THOSE DRAWS THEY ARE TAKING OUT...SO YOUR STRAIGHTS OR SOME OF THEM WILL LAND THERE..AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF US CAN DO ABOUT THAT....

Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          60746 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2013, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

What was the start date for digit 1?

What have you seen as the minimal amount

of days to do a run..50 days?

I know you need sufficient data for swap outs.

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                            wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #49379
                            January 28, 2007
                            2356 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I am from Wisconsin. We only have 1 draw a day . Will that make a difference ? Thanks and also do I have to go back more days then if so how many ?

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                              ohio
                              United States
                              Member #125198
                              March 26, 2012
                              1894 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I didnt CATCH OR THINK ABOUT at first...someone said something about the digit 1...I was thinking OH CRAP..I messed up again...my little girl was sitting on my bed doing her homework and every 17 seconds ...Dad look at this..look at this..hahahaha..not only did I mess up the 2 run WHICH I CORRECTED....I know what that person was talking about the 1 now...I DIDNT EVEN LIST NEW JERSEYS 1 RUN...

this is what happens when you TRY AND RUSH AND YOU ARE BEING DISTRACTED....you can overlook a digit REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and mess things up...

114 141 411

155 515 551 

NOW THIS RUN IS DESIGNED TO PRODUCE 2 SINGLE COMBOS..YOU CAN BOX THEM...OR BUST THEM UP TO CHASE AFTER THE STRAIGHT...but like I told all of you...I CANT SOLVE THE ORDER OF ARRANGEMENT...or the order in which each group will appear....now NEW JERSEY...THE DIGITS 2 AND 8 GOT BOTH OF THEIR STRAIGHTS...IF IT WAS ME...AND I LIVED IN A LOTTERY STATE...I WOULD PLAY FOR JUST ONE..REMEMBER THEY ARE TAMPERING WITH THE DRAWS...AND AND 98% OF YALL DO NOT EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO THOSE DRAWS THEY ARE TAKING OUT...SO YOUR STRAIGHTS OR SOME OF THEM WILL LAND THERE..AND THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF US CAN DO ABOUT THAT....

CAN  you do ohio