Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

VTracs Search Engine now available

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LIBRARY281.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Saint Louis MO
United States
Member #110754
May 11, 2011
2649 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2013, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

What I'm attempting to do is find the missing VTrac, looking at last three  pick 4 eve draws. VTracs 4215, 5122, and 4154. I think per tnea we should go mid to mid eve to eve.  I see VTrac 3 is missing digits 2 or 7. VTrac 3 last seen with VTrac 2. The missing VTracs are 3211 or 3241???? I shall do a search on the other one and wait for someone to elaborate. I do know we have to study our state and look for the patterns. gl

Pick 4
MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
Tue, Aug 20, 20134-4-3
3-3-7
4-1-5
3-0-9
4-1-5-4
8-5-4-8
5-4-1-4
9-8-0-8
Mon, Aug 19, 20131-3-1
5-2-5
4-1-3
8-0-7
5-1-2-2
9-5-6-6
5-5-3-3
9-4-2-2
Sun, Aug 18, 20135-2-1
9-1-0
3-5-4
7-9-3
4-2-1-5
8-1-5-4
5-3-2-1
4-2-6-0
Sat, Aug 17, 20133-3-3
7-2-7
2-1-3
1-0-2
2-3-2-3
6-2-6-7
4-3-4-4
3-2-3-3

Ughh, searched the wrong VTrac. I had the right missing trac, maybe I need to look from mid to eve.

VTrac  3-1-3-3
Draw  7-5-2-2

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

Saint Louis MO
    United States
    Member #110754
    May 11, 2011
    2649 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

More VTrac info.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205270

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

More VTrac info.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205270

Mail For You

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2013, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Are you sure you've looked at the new search engine?  If you try it you should see right away that it can search very specifically in certain states/games.

Yes. I have explored pretty much everything, except the email thing and maybe some quinto wheeling.

Its very pretty.

However when I clicked on midday to search, and then I clicked on evening, it toggled off for midday.  I was kinda hoping it would stay toggled as my pick 3 expertise comes from combining the draw data and treating it as one whole game. ( a feature which IS accessible in the search results function)

In games with only one drawing per day, VTRAC search is doing just that, analyzing the game as a whole.  Instead of two separate games.

Sure there may be trends strictly for midday OR evening, but it is my firm conviction that a player will likely miss some big hits, by studying and betting only mid or eve.  As opposed to Mid and/or Evening.

The nature of the numbers is to have many hits in series, and a cold number that is cold for evening and hot for midday may have four hits in succession leaving out two easy evening hits and a lot of easy straights missed and money lost.

I have not experienced directly the traveling phenomena directly yet, to be able to study it and put my finger on it, and as I dont play online, searching other states/games is of questionable value.

As for VTRAC themselves as a whole, I have yet to delve into it heads first, as Pick 5 and Pick 6 just occupy too much time right now.

But it does look VERY promising.Thumbs UpStarThumbs UpStar

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes. I have explored pretty much everything, except the email thing and maybe some quinto wheeling.

Its very pretty.

However when I clicked on midday to search, and then I clicked on evening, it toggled off for midday.  I was kinda hoping it would stay toggled as my pick 3 expertise comes from combining the draw data and treating it as one whole game. ( a feature which IS accessible in the search results function)

In games with only one drawing per day, VTRAC search is doing just that, analyzing the game as a whole.  Instead of two separate games.

Sure there may be trends strictly for midday OR evening, but it is my firm conviction that a player will likely miss some big hits, by studying and betting only mid or eve.  As opposed to Mid and/or Evening.

The nature of the numbers is to have many hits in series, and a cold number that is cold for evening and hot for midday may have four hits in succession leaving out two easy evening hits and a lot of easy straights missed and money lost.

I have not experienced directly the traveling phenomena directly yet, to be able to study it and put my finger on it, and as I dont play online, searching other states/games is of questionable value.

As for VTRAC themselves as a whole, I have yet to delve into it heads first, as Pick 5 and Pick 6 just occupy too much time right now.

But it does look VERY promising.Thumbs UpStarThumbs UpStar

If you clicked midday to select the midday games, and then you wanted to add the evening games, you would not click evening, which selects only the evening games.  You would click "Select All" which selects everything.

If you click Help from the first panel, it explains all of this and much more.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

If you clicked midday to select the midday games, and then you wanted to add the evening games, you would not click evening, which selects only the evening games.  You would click "Select All" which selects everything.

If you click Help from the first panel, it explains all of this and much more.

Thanks for the clarification.EmbarassedThumbs Up

People like me who think they know it all, dont usually bother with "instructions" or "help" menus.

I will give it a go again when time permits.

And then complain more later.Goof

P.S.

Now that the VTRAC search engine is done, are we any closer to getting that stopwatch?Party

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

hey now everybody,

i know it's long, but it's me, i like to know where a thing comes from, it gives me a better picture of the bigger possibilities that could become my relaity.  i get a few pm's about tracs, so maybe u can c how and y i love them and the game itself.  for example, i kept asking LD, ~what were u doing to think up something like that, where did that kinda idea come from?~

questions make me ask more and search deeper.  i know some of us just want the end result and don't care about how to do a workout, some ain't gone tell about how they do their workout but some will!  we gotta respect both!Thumbs Up

now, when i c what Todd has done here, i cain't ask yet, um to busy swallowin' the outcome, it just may take me 4ever!  it's huge 2 me. 

some years back when i was glued 2 Maloney, i swear, she had a serious thing 4 doubles.  i was such a beginner & loaded w/questions.  she always had the answers.  i was so clueless that it had to dawn on me that doubles was just that, double~pay!  Maloney liked gettin' paid, but her favor was gettin' paid twice the amount.  memory lane, what a street to visit.  well, i grew up right here at the post.  99.999% of the time, when i asked how'd u do that, why would u think of something like that? or what~ever i asked, there was always logic to it.  i'd get confused along the way and say to Maloney, ~i know u told me b4 but can u please tell me again?~ Maloney says ~look at it this way, or that way.~ she kept answering the same ole questions even if it was in different ways, she made sure i'd understand it.  now in my signature, u will c ~WMIM~ that means, ~With Maloney In Mind~ and i say that because she kept on comin' up with outLandish ways of winning, she is a cut through the chase kinda gal.

now there were others, a whole lot, but onc day Maloney explained the tools in this place that required a membership, so i got one, & i was like a big fat kid in a candy store.  along that time, i bumped into LD, (Libra Dave) and Black Apple.  all i know about astrology was to read what it was saying about the Scorpion Queen. but i tell u the truth, i glued myself to them, not without taking trough digits that NBey gave me lessons in.  i could not believe all the help i was getting.  but here i discovered something about myself that i didn't know, and that was a researcher.  i took note of the fact that these 4 people had 3 major things in common. 

1.   helping

2.   winning

3.   and all work~outs had the same end result.

it didn't matter how u got to the end 2 win, long as u got there, even though the methods were different, the end results were the same. 

as time went on, i kept bumping into playa's all about the board.  as i contiinued to progress LD came up with a Time Zone Vtrac Calendar!  to this day, it is downloaded on all my pc's and even my cell phone.  i discovered that LD's digits could b used at the casios on keno games.  that was all the proof i needed to understand just how universal numbers really are.

anyway, after looking at all this junk my thought was, since it all has the same end result, it has to be a way to run a muck with all of it together.  i can't do any of it without Maloney's Date Theory, LD's Astrology, BA (Black Apples Astrology, Treacherous (NBey6) Trough Digits, and EmilyG's Pairs.  i could probably ad a few name to each paragraph but i think ur on to what um sayin' here.

Todd kept saying, ~I haven't forgotten, we will have a vtrac search engine~ i now people like me and calabs rode him about it sometimes and we finally cut it out.  we learned to be hopeful and patient.  now it is here!  i swear, i can hardly sleep at night wondering what can i do with this now, is there a better way to run my search, how can i really make it worth my wait and his efforts.  how can i tie this into what i already know. then i realized that i need to calm down first, just take it Ez! Green laughgo back to the basics, LD's Astrology, i just gotta have it, then i search for BA, and then the vtrac engine.  now the dates are right there, ~WMIM~ the astro digits, the time of the drw and then i begin again.  i swear, i so love the journey of the game. 

now i haven't looked at the results page yet and i know some of the games are on board, i copied from the vse (vtrac search engine) and um just reading aloud every single trac first, then the set, then the date, then the state.  i may b backwards b/c um a left handed soldier.  LOL....if i can't c the trac, nothing workds right for me.  so i am hoping that i have no oooOOoops in the charts below.  before i post them i just wanna say again, Thank You Todd!!!!  it was sooooooooo well worth the wait!

now keep n mind, that the info ur gonna b lookin' at is CDT based with Astrology/Dates/and things i mentioned above.

•  

DATE

STATE

DRW

R

V

DATE

STATE

DRW

R

V

20th

Illinois

MM

16th

Missouri

E

Arkansas

M

Fri, Aug 16

Nebraska

E

Mon, Aug 19

Illinois

ME

Fri, Aug 16

Oklahoma

E

Mon, Aug 19

Kansas

E

Fri, Aug 16

WC

E

Mon, Aug 19

Louisiana

E

Fri, Aug 16

Wisconsin

E

Mon, Aug 19

Tennessee

E

Thu, Aug 15

Arkansas

E

Mon, Aug 19

Tennessee

M

Thu, Aug 15

Arkansas

M

Sun, Aug 18

Arkansas

E

Thu, Aug 15

Illinois

ME

Sun, Aug 18

Kansas

E

Thu, Aug 15

Louisiana

E

Sun, Aug 18

Minnesota

E

Thu, Aug 15

Minnesota

E

Sun, Aug 18

Missouri

M

Thu, Aug 15

Missouri

E

Sun, Aug 18

Oklahoma

E

Thu, Aug 15

Missouri

M

Sun, Aug 18

Wisconsin

E

Thu, Aug 15

Nebraska

E

Sat, Aug 17

Illinois

E

Thu, Aug 15

Oklahoma

E

Sat, Aug 17

Kansas

E

Thu, Aug 15

Tennessee

E

Sat, Aug 17

Minnesota

E

Thu, Aug 15

Texas

M

Sat, Aug 17

Missouri

E

Wed, Aug 14

Illinois

E

Sat, Aug 17

Nebraska

E

Wed, Aug 14

Illinois

M

Sat, Aug 17

Texas

M

Wed, Aug 14

Illinois

E

Fri, Aug 16

Illinois

MM

Wed, Aug 14

Missouri

M

Fri, Aug 16

Illinois

ME

Wed, Aug 14

Tennessee

E

Fri, Aug 16

Louisiana

E

Wed, Aug 14

Tennessee

M

Fri,16th

Minnesota

E

WAug 14

Texas

E

• good - 21st *from the 18 - 63 are the Ingress Digits & 15 - 158 are the Time Zone Digits
              • it's ez to c the trac form 214 rocked!  c how cool this is,  now below LD's Ingress/Time Zone Chart i am placing WC, which is in the CDT, to show u no matter how busy the vform 142 was, WC ain't had none, so for the players living there, u can take the search a tad further.  if u go back and look at LD's Ingress/Zone u can c that WC did get v12, here's the eauty, it didn't get the v142, u can run a search when the trac was last there if u like, but run a search to c what sets have been busy, and which sets are cold as ice.
              • i can't remember, but i think it was BA who talked about the sum of a trac, below WC has v224, which sums up to 8, v244, sums up to 10.  if u search u will c that one pops more than the other.  now that 312 could b a likely set up for v331, which sums up to a 10.  search BA junk and u can c the hot sum tracs listed.  that's a huge help. consider the busy sums for regular sets.
              • now before i let u go, i have to say i told u all that junk above so u would understand how i came to search for the double tracs, cause of Maloney.  my favor sits in what i named Maloney Tracs, v334, 443, 335, 553...333-444-555 ain't no 6,7,8 or 9 tracs, i can tell u that v115-551 is the trigger for Maloney Gem Tracs, and yes it is the same thing on the p4 side of the game, v5533, 3335, 5553, 4443, 3334, 4433 v354x, v1115, 5551 are triggers on the p4 side.
              • now i know if u get a trac str8, like 312, and u got the right set, the pay is tripple pay!  so u don't just have to hunt for a tripple, trap the tracs and make ur own, u r gonna have to
              • wait 4 it!Smileybut it will b well worth the wait!
              • so when u c me about to cut loose with trip/doub/doub/doub tracs, now u will be thinking ~WMIM~
              • this is just another way, u may have a better way or find a better way, but do enjoy the journey!
              • if u look @ LD's bottom page and remember, every single day he gives a trac for the day, everyday!
              • and if u put his daily's in the search any day, and run a 7day search, u'd b surprised at the hits
              • finally, if u live in TX/AK...do check behind me, they ain't had that v124 form either!  Best of Luck
              •  Draw Date  State  Result  VTrac 
                Fri, Aug 16, 2013Western Canada7-0-63-1-2
                Sat, Aug 10, 2013Western Canada6-8-92-4-5
                Fri, Aug 9, 2013Western Canada3-6-94-2-5
                Sat, Aug 3, 2013Western Canada6-1-32-2-4
                Thu, Aug 1, 2013Western Canada6-0-92-1-5
                Wed, Jul 24, 2013Western Canada3-1-74-2-3
              • CDT

V

X

X

X

Oh wow, thanks ducksafloat for the acknowledgment!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Nikkicute, I'm going to take a peek at Laverne's date theory today, I don't have a link yet. I'm hoping we get some more beginners and maybe learn through trial and error how to use VTrac search engine effectively.

Doc, I know ducksafloat will chime in with some more helpful tips when she checks in.  I'll continue to post and fumble my way through lol. gl

Here is a link as to where I wrote about on or around the current date, the date theory. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/265141/3221311 

Saint Louis MO
                  United States
                  Member #110754
                  May 11, 2011
                  2649 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Here is a link as to where I wrote about on or around the current date, the date theory. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/265141/3221311 

Thanks so much Laverne. I was thinking about giving up but I don't think duckasfloat is gonna let me put up my surrender flag just yet lol.

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

VTracs are a very cool way of doing your analysis on a much smaller number matrix, and when you're done narrowing down your picks you can just expand your final VTracs numbers into a set of real Pick 3 numbers to play.  My hope is that the new search engine will spur on a lot of great discussion about using VTracs in different ways.

Hi,Todd and all:

Thanks for your creative job!

I find NY has similar results sometimes with other states.

But it's time consuming and hard job to search for the Similarities by checking 

the results for all states each drawing each day.

I'm not sure if we can get the Similarities easily by using VTracs Search Engine?

If so, how can we do that?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!

Best regards,

lb

Saint Louis MO
                      United States
                      Member #110754
                      May 11, 2011
                      2649 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2013, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I'm loving this! Lover  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/245810

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23262 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi,Todd and all:

Thanks for your creative job!

I find NY has similar results sometimes with other states.

But it's time consuming and hard job to search for the Similarities by checking 

the results for all states each drawing each day.

I'm not sure if we can get the Similarities easily by using VTracs Search Engine?

If so, how can we do that?

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!

Best regards,

lb

That's really a subjective thing, and not something that can be automated to everyone's definition of "similar".  That's where you need to be handy with Excel.  (A lottery player's #1 tool.)

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: August 24, 2013, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

That's really a subjective thing, and not something that can be automated to everyone's definition of "similar".  That's where you need to be handy with Excel.  (A lottery player's #1 tool.)

Out of curiosity,  (cue the dead cat emoticon), in your honest opinion, can Java stand in for Excel?

Perhaps a lottery players # one tool is an open mind, an inexhaustible determination, ten packs of highlighters, a ten foot stack of graph paper, and a mechanical pencil with an never ending eraser, and a undepletable bank account?

Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23262 Posts
                            Posted: August 24, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Out of curiosity,  (cue the dead cat emoticon), in your honest opinion, can Java stand in for Excel?

Perhaps a lottery players # one tool is an open mind, an inexhaustible determination, ten packs of highlighters, a ten foot stack of graph paper, and a mechanical pencil with an never ending eraser, and a undepletable bank account?

No, Java is a programming language.  It cannot be use instead of a spreadsheet.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                              NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              886 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2013, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hi, Todd:

Thanks for your reply!

My means about the Similarities just is the trend or pattern between the multiple states.

I think the VTracs Search Engine  maybe gets it easily even though I have not yet 

used it since I need to learn the VTracs first.

Thanks for your smart instructions!

Have a great weekend,

lb