Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missing person alert. 8/16

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by maringoman.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

What happened to Ronnie316?  mcginnin56 disappeared too. Someone call Fox Mulder or we'll all vanish without a traceSulk Off

That money's gone fo ever

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2013, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

What happened to Ronnie316?  mcginnin56 disappeared too. Someone call Fox Mulder or we'll all vanish without a traceSulk Off

Suspended, maybe ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3854 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I did,

Caution, never drop your lap top in the drive way, parts are hard to get.

Welcome back, yes always use the carry case w/the handle >

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

LIBRARY281's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #139563
        February 26, 2013
        619 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged
          maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2013, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Oh I see. I was wondering why the discussions board is stagnating and then I noticed he has been MIA.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4788 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2013, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Well he was really out of control and all he did was pick fights and bully women.  He needed to be gone. He made the mistake of trying his routine out on me.  Big mistake.

J'aime La France.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
              Member #52345
              May 21, 2007
              2659 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

well am glad hes gone

addai1516's avatar - lib
                Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                United States
                Member #93153
                June 23, 2010
                4087 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2013, 3:35 am - IP Logged

where in the world is gifted child  , undress , pumpi , Raven16 and ridge ur buddy Tiggs95  ?

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3050 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2013, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Oh I see. I was wondering why the discussions board is stagnating and then I noticed he has been MIA.

Seriously, you thought the forum was stagnating without Ronnie316Unhappy

Please give the other members some credit!!!

Massachusetts
                    United States
                    Member #37433
                    April 14, 2006
                    2747 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2013, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, you thought the forum was stagnating without Ronnie316Unhappy

Please give the other members some credit!!!

Nikkicute    I didn't mean to discredit others, its just that Ronnie316 just like mcginnin56 was so full of energy. He was a top contributor and helped push conversations ahead. For example, he was a huge fan of Pedro Quezada and defended his ways when quite a few people here at LP seemed disgusted by him for being charitable. Ronnie rubbed people the wrong way when he kept calling Gloria a thief for jumping the line and winning the huge pb jp. Ronnie was not pc and I suppose that is what led to him being booted judging from the comments about him. 

He seemed to be friends with HelpmeWin and others so I am skeptical about criticism about him. He was always cordial with me.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #123290
                      February 17, 2012
                      3050 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Nikkicute    I didn't mean to discredit others, its just that Ronnie316 just like mcginnin56 was so full of energy. He was a top contributor and helped push conversations ahead. For example, he was a huge fan of Pedro Quezada and defended his ways when quite a few people here at LP seemed disgusted by him for being charitable. Ronnie rubbed people the wrong way when he kept calling Gloria a thief for jumping the line and winning the huge pb jp. Ronnie was not pc and I suppose that is what led to him being booted judging from the comments about him. 

He seemed to be friends with HelpmeWin and others so I am skeptical about criticism about him. He was always cordial with me.

Ronnie316 and Mcginnin56 were full of something alright!!

Once Mcginnin56 was gone I knew Ronnie316 would soon follow.

The only thing I've seen Ronnie316 push were peoples buttons and push conversations Off Topic.

Ronnie316 rubbed people the wrong way, way before Gloria won the jackpot (and you know it)

Ronnie316 didn't have to be "pc" he only had to be respectful of other members and he couldn't even do that!

Funny you mention helpmewin (his protege) lol

She keeps it up and Todd will show her the same LP backdoor he showed the other two.

I guess we see things differently, my experience with Ronnie316 was not the same as yours.

London
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #140684
                        March 24, 2013
                        566 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Are they gone for good.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Actually its been nice without him. Hes an instigator, just
                          Like lottoboner.

Hopefully lottoboner is next. Juat this morning i had to report abuse
                          On another unprovoked snide comment he made about me.

Its getting old policing the site continually for his next  insults.

Sometimes you juat have to get over it and move on, but boner
                          Is on mission because i gave his thread a well deservwd one star
                          Rating

One down, one to go.

Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #37433
                            April 14, 2006
                            2747 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316 and Mcginnin56 were full of something alright!!

Once Mcginnin56 was gone I knew Ronnie316 would soon follow.

The only thing I've seen Ronnie316 push were peoples buttons and push conversations Off Topic.

Ronnie316 rubbed people the wrong way, way before Gloria won the jackpot (and you know it)

Ronnie316 didn't have to be "pc" he only had to be respectful of other members and he couldn't even do that!

Funny you mention helpmewin (his protege) lol

She keeps it up and Todd will show her the same LP backdoor he showed the other two.

I guess we see things differently, my experience with Ronnie316 was not the same as yours.

I am being honest when I say I never saw Ronnie rub people the wrong way before Gloria. I do agree that sometimes he used to divert the topic but if that is the charge then I think many, including myself are guilty of it. I do remember a heated debate about LP careers/jobs just before he disappeared and from what I could tell, he was receiving as much fire as he was dishing. 

But seeing that I have been around for 7 years and have only 1200 posts, there must be a lot of stuff that happen on here that I have missed out on. Maybe I'm wrong on Ronnie.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4788 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I never had a problem with McGinnin and to the best of my knowledge he was never bullying most people, especially women.  Ronnie was going off the deep end in more ways than one. I think there was a mental breakdown occurring.

However, and as a female, I really would remind others of my "kind" that when you blindly follow and support troublemakers who disrespect, insult, and bully other women in particular and refer to us as stupid and worse, your value in my eyes is zero.

Posting 

Green laugh over and over in response to Ronnie's posts just shows me this person has very, very low self esteem.

J'aime La France.