Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pyramid System with a twist

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12730 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2013, 4:47 am - IP Logged

This would be nice for a program.

lakerben,

Their is ONE is called Pick 3 and Picck 4 Pyramid it uses  the Date , Month and Year . I believe CaliG is the Lady who did the Excel/Apache System . It would have to adjusted a little bit for use with just Pick 3 Draw  . I tried it with Date , Pick 3 Number and Year . Its does get some Hits !

But, Need to figure out the exact Patterns for Predictions in Pryamids .It verys similar to Destinys Magic Boxes !!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19754 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2013, 10:51 am - IP Logged

lakerben,

Their is ONE is called Pick 3 and Picck 4 Pyramid it uses  the Date , Month and Year . I believe CaliG is the Lady who did the Excel/Apache System . It would have to adjusted a little bit for use with just Pick 3 Draw  . I tried it with Date , Pick 3 Number and Year . Its does get some Hits !

But, Need to figure out the exact Patterns for Predictions in Pryamids .It verys similar to Destinys Magic Boxes !!

you right CajunWin4 but he calling this one Pyramid System with a twist which is very appropriate for him

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11117 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2013, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

lakerben,

Well, when someone adjusts it I will be ready to download.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2013, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

lakerben,

Based on my observations in Cali, most of the patterns are playing right along with the pyramid patterns, meaning triangular shapes within the pyramid.

Update, This was the last example I used, but If you see the 039 should be used in the triangle shape. Example is to the right of the pyramid below in blue. Seems like the latest trend is triangles in some form or another. Mostly at the top of the pyramid area.

August 27 mid-809

August 27 eve-039 

0                                                 0

5 2 3                              5 2 3

8 7 9 9 4                         8 7 9 9 4

8 0 9 2 0 1 3                    8 0 9 2 0 1 3

August 27 mid-809

August 30 mid-523----exception to the rule, most are triangular in shapes.

5 2 3

8 7 9 9 4

8 0 9 2 0 1 3

August 30 mid-523

Sept. 1 eve-    264-----back to triangular shapes, triangle within a triangle.

7 8 6

7 0 2 2 4 

5 2 3 2 0 1 3

August 31 mid-550

Sept 1 eve-     264----triangle again 

0 8 6

0 0 2 2 4

5 5 0 2 0 1 3

Usually i like to use combos from two days ago for my workout because they have shown to be the best candidates, but recently, the trend can switch to using the day before winners for the workout. Which to use? i figure whatever is the hottest at the moment, and when it seems to be going back to two days ago, then switch. Nevertheless, there aren't that many combos, so if your budget is higher than mine, use both.

August 31 eve-292

Sept, 1 mid-957----triangle again

4 4 9

1 3 5 5 4

2 9 2 2 0 1 3             

indianapolis,indiana
          United States
          Member #73860
          April 26, 2009
          282 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for posting this pyramid post with a twist.  I have been testing with Ohio and Indiana and the numbers are right there in the pyramid.  Now I am trying to see if there is a number to trigger which 3 numbers to play.  Any suggestions?

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2013, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for posting this pyramid post with a twist.  I have been testing with Ohio and Indiana and the numbers are right there in the pyramid.  Now I am trying to see if there is a number to trigger which 3 numbers to play.  Any suggestions?

You must've read my mind because I was just thinking about this yesterday, lol

Before I explain what I think is the best way, I want emphasize that in my experience in California, for the most part the numbers are showing near the top of the pyramid which helps narrow this whole thing a lot. In the example below, the highlighted area in red is where they're hitting 99% of the time.

Example only, 103-173-143.....403-031-314-140......703-033-337-370, those types of triangular shapes.

4 0 7

3 1 3 3 4

3 0 8 2 0 1 3

Now, the way I'm testing this to reduce the cost is to only use numbers from the previous winner because most of the time at least one number repeats from the previous winner.

So for example, If I was to play the top of this triangle for tonight, I'd use the previous winning numbers as a clue. Let's say the last winning number in my state was 209. The only number  that matches 2, 0 and 9 is the 0 in red.

My picks would be in triangular form cause they ALWAYS show that way in a win.  013-074-017-073-033-034-041.

Of course If there more than one match, you'd have more combos, and that would be too much.

The other problem is that since I started this, the winners wee coming from workouts from winning numbers two days prior, and now in the past few days it's shifted to previous days's workouts. So it's hard to tell which winning number to use, last night's, yesterday's mid draw, two days ago's eve, or two day's ago mid.

I believe the best way is to stick to one date and just set up a web like a spider. I don't believe chasing the trends in this case is good. The cost will be too much and it can get frustrating.

I'm going to wait till this trend in Cali returns to two days ago's winning numbers for a workout, just like it did when I first started this thing.