Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Much would you Value Lottery Post... I say 10 million easily

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mikeintexas.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141260
April 9, 2013
1390 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I estimate its worth at around 10 million dollars. .....

I wonder would Todd sell, if offered an enormous amount of Money...

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5120 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

ROFLLeavingGreen laughLeavingOogleLeaving 10 million not cover down payment$

Jack-in-the-Box

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

$10M? how? In this era of mega jackpots, people do seem to throw huge figures around without much consultation. I doubt that it would fetch $500,000.

That money's gone fo ever

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

One site valued it at $164, 000. I was way off. Well its very valuable to me. Forget what that website think. If LotteryPoat shut down.  I could see people going crazy.  Some folks live on LotteryPost. Morning, day, and night

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
          Texas Panhandle
          United States
          Member #136843
          December 20, 2012
          1276 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

There are sites that estimate a website's value;  I just checked three of them and the results were ...well, I won't reveal the estimated daily earnings, but you can find that easily enough. (they're estimates, and the only people who know how much this site really earns are Todd, whoever he has confided in and the  *&^%$#* IRS) I certainly can't speak for Todd, but if I owned this site and was offered ten million, I'd jump on in in a heartbeat.  I can't put a dollar value on its worth to me, but it's a valuable and reliable resource.

My pathetic excuse for a blog isn't monetized, but the last time I checked,  it's worth from $100- 1,000 and a traffic rank of 8 million+.  I wouldn't sell it f/ a hundred bucks (it's a fairly cheap hobby for me), but if I was offered a thousand, I'd take it.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
           - George Orwell

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2013, 12:53 am - IP Logged

There are sites that estimate a website's value;  I just checked three of them and the results were ...well, I won't reveal the estimated daily earnings, but you can find that easily enough. (they're estimates, and the only people who know how much this site really earns are Todd, whoever he has confided in and the  *&^%$#* IRS) I certainly can't speak for Todd, but if I owned this site and was offered ten million, I'd jump on in in a heartbeat.  I can't put a dollar value on its worth to me, but it's a valuable and reliable resource.

My pathetic excuse for a blog isn't monetized, but the last time I checked,  it's worth from $100- 1,000 and a traffic rank of 8 million+.  I wouldn't sell it f/ a hundred bucks (it's a fairly cheap hobby for me), but if I was offered a thousand, I'd take it.

ROFL     
            I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19826 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I estimate its worth at around 10 million dollars. .....

I wonder would Todd sell, if offered an enormous amount of Money...

When this site came on line there was another similar website on line named Maybelle that later went out of business because it was poorly managed and required too much of its webmasters time.  The value of this site is based mainly on the webmaster's skills and knowledge and the time and effort he spends improving it.   Remove Todd and LP would probably do as Maybelle did.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                NYC
                United States
                Member #117984
                October 19, 2011
                1843 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:22 am - IP Logged

OMG, I'd be sooo sad if LP went out. Hopefully it stays around forever!! It has all the tools I need. I'd pay $100,000 for it, if it were for sale. :D

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19826 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

OMG, I'd be sooo sad if LP went out. Hopefully it stays around forever!! It has all the tools I need. I'd pay $100,000 for it, if it were for sale. :D

How much would you be willing to pay its present webmaster to continue working at LP?  Or would you do the job yourself?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                    Athens
                    Greece
                    Member #133234
                    September 24, 2012
                    188 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2013, 4:23 am - IP Logged

What Todd has achieved, is to create the World's Best Community For People Who Enjoy And Love Playing Lottery Games. Knowledge is power and the information and benefits that someone can find here on LOTTERY POST are second to none.

You can't buy that - my personal opinion.

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
                      Member #141260
                      April 9, 2013
                      1390 Posts
                      Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:37 am - IP Logged

I thank Lottery Post for its existence.  Without it I wouldnt have all rhe things that I have today.... and the things that I plan on getting today.........

Thats from my heart.  Therefore I nominate Lottery Post best website ive ever discovered...........

Shout out to Dr. MIRACLE, lantern, Mike K, paymenow,  dude from nc who preached progressive wagering techniques, bayran, keith price from Kentucky and a cool lady Linda davis from Wisconsin

United States
                        Member #130815
                        July 25, 2012
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Really I never thought of estimating a websites value...Ive seen the celebrity net worth websites where there give you net worths of celebs, businessmen, even politicians , but what are the names of the sites that value websites Mike

United States
                          Member #141260
                          April 9, 2013
                          1390 Posts
                          Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:44 am - IP Logged

ROFLLeavingGreen laughLeavingOogleLeaving 10 million not cover down payment$

Jack-in-the-Box

I Agree!

United States
                            Member #141260
                            April 9, 2013
                            1390 Posts
                            Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:45 am - IP Logged

What Todd has achieved, is to create the World's Best Community For People Who Enjoy And Love Playing Lottery Games. Knowledge is power and the information and benefits that someone can find here on LOTTERY POST are second to none.

You can't buy that - my personal opinion.

Party  I Agree!

United States
                              Member #141260
                              April 9, 2013
                              1390 Posts
                              Posted: August 29, 2013, 7:48 am - IP Logged

How much would you be willing to pay its present webmaster to continue working at LP?  Or would you do the job yourself?

Noel

Free Platinum Membership