Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Getting fed up of the lottery a little.

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 3 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
London
United Kingdom
Member #140684
March 24, 2013
566 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone else feel like that, the last Euro JP was like 80M and was won and at the moment I think the Euro rolled twice it's at like 22M atm not played these draws yet but I just seem to be a bit fed up of it.

Never seem to hit anything, it always happens I play a draw till its won quit for a month or two and then play again and never win repeat.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4106 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone else feel like that, the last Euro JP was like 80M and was won and at the moment I think the Euro rolled twice it's at like 22M atm not played these draws yet but I just seem to be a bit fed up of it.

Never seem to hit anything, it always happens I play a draw till its won quit for a month or two and then play again and never win repeat.

You wont be feeling this way if you Won, but l feel your pain.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19771 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

some people say you should never give up, i read where people that won said they had played their numbers for many years like 10 or 20 years finally hit it BIG.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

"I play a draw till its won quit for a month or two..."

Your luck ebbs and flows 

It comes and it goes

And when you chose to relent

No doubt it came and it went

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

some people say you should never give up, i read where people that won said they had played their numbers for many years like 10 or 20 years finally hit it BIG.

So there is hope for my 19,23,31,47,56 (13) MM combination? I have only played it for 7 years. If it comes tonight I shall be the next one jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge because I am taking a breather and playing a different combination lol

That money's gone fo ever

London
            United Kingdom
            Member #140684
            March 24, 2013
            566 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Haha, well that's one of the reasons why I don't play my own numbers incase they ever did come up.

Might buy a ticket for Friday just annoying.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19771 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

So there is hope for my 19,23,31,47,56 (13) MM combination? I have only played it for 7 years. If it comes tonight I shall be the next one jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge because I am taking a breather and playing a different combination lol

Thumbs Up Good for you hanging in there Good Luck Lep

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up Good for you hanging in there Good Luck Lep

Your inbox is full

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3048 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

"I play a draw till its won quit for a month or two..."

Your luck ebbs and flows 

It comes and it goes

And when you chose to relent

No doubt it came and it went

I like that!!!Thumbs Up

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I like that!!!Thumbs Up

Well I'm glad somebody has an appreciation for the arts, thank you!  Big Grin

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                      Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #35086
                      March 12, 2006
                      10374 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

We    all    get    discouraged   sometimes     Josh

Truthfulness      and      Determination     are    valued   traits   in   Blackfoot   Indian   culture 

And   I  am  sure  in   other   Indian   cultures   also  ,    both  in  the   past   and    today

"  Never    Lie    and    Never     Quit    " 

You   Day   will   come   Josh   ,     if   it   was   meant  to   be

And   it   will   only    take   one   ticket

Good    Luck    To    You

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                        New York
                        United States
                        Member #145706
                        August 12, 2013
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

My advice is to change the way you think and see yourself. If you always keep thinking that you never seem to hit any mumbers,  that's the results you will keep getting. See yourself as always being lucky and winning.

Just recently I changed the way I think and I notice that I started to win Ebay bids more often and consecutlively. Before I've use to always loose bids on the things I want.

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #145706
                          August 12, 2013
                          108 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Then there is some people who have never played the lotto in their life. And when they do, they win on their first or second time. Keep playing my friends.

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19771 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2013, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Then there is some people who have never played the lotto in their life. And when they do, they win on their first or second time. Keep playing my friends.

I Agree!

Indy mom wins $250,000 on free Mega Millions ticket    

Call it beginner's luck.  Renia Martin-Thomas of Indianapolis won $250,000 on her first-ever Mega Millions ticket - and it was a free ticket, taboot!  Renia had never played Mega Millions until she got a free ticket in a recent statewide promotion.  The mother-of-three got her winning ticket at King Petroleum on Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd. in Indianapolis. "Thank you, Hoosier Lottery!" said Renia.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                              Texas Panhandle
                              United States
                              Member #136843
                              December 20, 2012
                              1270 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2013, 3:12 am - IP Logged

I went through a spell a few months ago of winning small amounts;  thanks to the Powerball/Megaplier, I was winning $12-18 bucks once/week and also had a few $27 winners.  I also won a few dollars just by having the "Extra" option on my Texas Lotto plays.  It made me feel a lot better after having such a dry spell for years.  When the Texas Lotto first started, I hit 4 of 6 twice in the first two weeks and thought "Heck, I'm gonna make a livin' at this thing."  Dream on fool, I was saying to myself a few months later.

A little off-topic, but when I went back to the store where I bought the first winner, they told me I'd have to take my winnings as a money order.  I didn't want to do it that way, but didn't argue.  The win was for $76, but when I got the m.o., it was for $75.51 - they charged me for the m.o.! I raised a fuss, but it didn't do any good.  "It's only .49 cents!" the mgr. told me.  "If it's 'only' .49 cents," I replied "then why don't YOU pay it!"  I complained to the store's district office about it and they said I shouldn't have been charged and they would correct it.  The next week I went back with my next winning ticket and they tried to do the same thing.  I insisted upon my ticket back, but they said it had already been validated, "take it or leave it" I was told.  Once again, I got the m.o. charge taken off my winnings.  I went home and called the Lotto Comission in Austin and they said that was wrong and they'd fix it.  Long story a little shorter, the entire chain of stores nearly lost their license to sell lottery tickets, but I started doing my lottery business at a locally owned store b/c I wasn't going to let that company profit off my lottery playing and esp. not get a bonus if I ever did win the jackpot.   I never did get my .98 cents back, though.