Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION Question & Clarifications

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Ma$terer.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

welcome to the dream ....be carefull what you wish for ...and be optimistic.......Partycuz it could happen to you too Cheers

some day....some day

United States
    Member #146661
    September 11, 2013
    69 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

GEE, How does a new member learn how to use all the features of this website QUICKLY...... I usually buy a ticket at my drug store never won anything so I am wondering if this website would help me perhaps win something.... LOL

Just askin

FS

Absolutely, fseeley. You've come to the right place. You can get plenty of help on here.

United States
      Member #146661
      September 11, 2013
      69 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Welcome and good luck. I'm still learning. However; check out the "Lottery System" section under forums. Some of it seems very close for the pick 3 and pick 4 games. My problem is some of those methods narrows it down to around 30 numbers so my problem is which ones to play and on what night, as I have limited funds.

If you need some help with your Pick 3 game then let me know. You can check out my thread too. There's some ,useful, information on how to go about your game.

United States
        Member #146661
        September 11, 2013
        69 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Yeah..... As I also get stumped.....So I usually go for the Quick Picks....However, in reality quick picks make the computer pick out your results twice..... which doubles the massive odds against you..... So why do I choose quick picks...Lazyness, low self esteem, failure mentality.... and lack of hope

Results from playing PCH e-mails (Publisher Clearing House) they let you DOWN also

How does it pick out your results twice? I don't use Quick Picks and no one should. If you need help with your Pick 3 game then let me know. Check out my thread for Pick 3 players - Gaining an edge too.