Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I was given 2 draws for Megamillions what does this mean?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2013, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Clerks can screw up with playslips, too. I filled one out carefully with 3 lines and somehow the clerk printed a ticket for 8 draws for a total of $24. I called the manager over and showed her the multidraw section on the playslip had absolutely no checkmark on it. It was definitely the clerk's error.

From then on I stayed away from new clerks and those I don't recognize and only buy from those I trust even if I have to wait for them or interrupt them from something else they're doing.

OH truly I mean people can screw up butter on toast so a playslip is not far from that since all they have to do is run it thru the machine and the ticket prints out...well here they dont even have to push a button if you have a playslip, they just run it thru and the machine spits out your ticket

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7325 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

OH truly I mean people can screw up butter on toast so a playslip is not far from that since all they have to do is run it thru the machine and the ticket prints out...well here they dont even have to push a button if you have a playslip, they just run it thru and the machine spits out your ticket

I've had clerks tell me their scanner was malfunctioning all day and suggested if I had to use a play slip, I should go to another store. The problem isn't simply running the play slip through the machine, but malfunctions in the scanner causing the tickets to be printed incorrectly. The problem we're discussing is when the machine prints multi-draws.

If you want to play $5 worth of QPs, fill out a play slip, and have no problem when the clerk asks you for $100 because the machine incorrectly printed the ticket for the next 20 drawings fine, but I'm not buying it. The player who won the PB jackpot spent $20 the second time in his life; do you think they would pay $400 for ticket had that machine malfunctioned and printed the tickets for the next 20 drawings?