Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just how good are LP predictors?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoL's avatar - techno eye.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #33719
February 24, 2006
705 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

With MegaMillions at $160M and the matrix changing in a few weeks, I was thinking about going all out to try and win it before that happens. 

========================================================================================

IMHO, I think you might have a better opportunity after the matrix change.

Megaballs go down to 15. 

White Balls will be coming on the board.  May be easier to figure out at some point before all the numbers are on the board.
I suspect all white balls will be on board around draw #50 so there may be an opportunity there too.  Who Knows?

Best Of Luck!

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    842 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

All those LP predictions for last night's MM drawing and the best win was a 1+1 for $3.  I guess the answer to winning MM isn't playing all the LP predictions.

There's no competition when you're willing to walk the extra mile.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie