Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 and Pick 4 can be won daily. Im $erious.

Topic closed. 68 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141260
April 9, 2013
1390 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

"This post is to let all new members its a lot of bs going on on LP nowadays. Most valuable info is in the archives."

It means currently a much larger percentage of LP members are more interested in discussing spending jackpot winnings they haven't won and a large percentage of new members are contributing to those topics. IMO, it probably would be more valuable to discuss practical ways to win a jackpot, but that is the way it is.

I love all people. Sorry for not describing post in a different way

I Didnt think people would think you can win everydraw everyday with a system or strategy

I didnt think the sentence would be dissected as it has been also....

Again post is for newbies who may be searching for wisdom in thw daily game arena....

Because today the threads are not that informative as they were back in day....

Most members I suggest look up arent even members now. I guess they went on to bigger and better things....

Have a good day. And may your lotto future be bright and upliftingSmile

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Folks like yourself make it silly.  I ve read how you spend thousands on ebooks on how to win.  How you look for new systems everyweek of the year. You should be the first to try to find a solid definite way of beating daily games....

When u find time to let go of your ego. Try looking up old Win D and Thoth and paymenows threads. They know their stuff...

Then again I may need you personally to keep paying out.  Somebody has to pay the winners...

Btw. I recall you once sayng. You win pick 3 daily.  I guess that was just u being silly.....

Mr. MONKEY MEAT

This is getting better by the day. Thanks for the entertainment.

I spend thousands on ebooks? Really? I wish I had thousands to spend on anything, not just books. lol

You say I said I win p-3 daily?

I'm going to PM you my address so you can send me some of whatever you're smoking. The green stuff here in Cali is real good, but I must try what you're smoking.

Green laugh

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

If you've gained so much knowledge, and win everyday, post some numbers from any state/s you choose ahead of the drawing to prove it. other than that, it's just a bunch of blah blah blah.

I asked Robert walsh supporters to do the same thing, and all I got was blah blah blah. Talk is cheap.

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Pls learn to read.   Again I dont go back n forth with children. The more you reply with nonsense thee more u seem like an a$$... I never said I win everyday. I dont play everyday. Can u comprehend english.

Now go spend another $99 on an ebook and poat it as your own.  Lol

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Pls learn to read.   Again I dont go back n forth with children. The more you reply with nonsense thee more u seem like an a$$... I never said I win everyday. I dont play everyday. Can u comprehend english.

Now go spend another $99 on an ebook and poat it as your own.  Lol

Ok, can you lend me 99 bucks?

Twitch

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10390 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2013, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

cash4ninja

Now you say " I never said I win everyday" but you gave this thread the title of "Pick 3 and Pick 4 can be won daily."

So which is it? This sounds like something a not so legitimate system seller would do. As stack47 pointed out we have to define winning. Someone whi is shelling out $300 - $400 a day and cashing in some tickets may be cashing in tickets but are they winning? Or is it like somone playing vidoe poker, putting $1.25 in quarters in the poler maching, getting a pair of jacks and sayibng, I won!" (At least they broke even.)

Good Luck.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

grwurston's avatar - 144
              Let's Go Rangers!!!
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              5097 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Do a LP search on these members
              Read all of their threads
              They are so knowledgable

Mej023
              Lantern
              Mon el
              Win D
              Paymenow
              Thoth
              Pick3ma$terer

If I missed anyone im sorry.....

Filtering is the way to go.    Peace

I Agree!   The threads from the earlier members are full of great information. Not "systems"  per say, but how to play the

game, how it works. What to look for that will give you the best chances of winning. There are many small details that can

improve your chances of hitting, you just have to study your state's game to find them. As Yogi Berra once said, " You can

observe a lot just by watching".  So watch the #'s. Track every thing you can think of. It will lead to stuff you never even

thought of.

Come up with your own systems. Try them out. If they don't work out, move on and try something different. If it does work,

tweak it. Make it better. Think outside the box. Hint, look at the lowest and highest digit in a P4 draw. What do you notice?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2013, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I Agree!   The threads from the earlier members are full of great information. Not "systems"  per say, but how to play the

game, how it works. What to look for that will give you the best chances of winning. There are many small details that can

improve your chances of hitting, you just have to study your state's game to find them. As Yogi Berra once said, " You can

observe a lot just by watching".  So watch the #'s. Track every thing you can think of. It will lead to stuff you never even

thought of.

Come up with your own systems. Try them out. If they don't work out, move on and try something different. If it does work,

tweak it. Make it better. Think outside the box. Hint, look at the lowest and highest digit in a P4 draw. What do you notice?

Thanks for your intelligent input...

Party

armin5683's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  texas
                  United States
                  Member #142407
                  May 11, 2013
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2013, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

tell me how to win the pick 3 daily for profit and i'll give you 1/4 of the profits it can't be done

United States
                    Member #141260
                    April 9, 2013
                    1390 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

tell me how to win the pick 3 daily for profit and i'll give you 1/4 of the profits it can't be done

Youre right. It cantbe done.  Stick to ur scratchoffs.  Lol

armin5683's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      texas
                      United States
                      Member #142407
                      May 11, 2013
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2013, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

well if you could find me a system to get 2 numbers out of the 3 numbers i could win it every day

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7341 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2013, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

well if you could find me a system to get 2 numbers out of the 3 numbers i could win it every day

I have a system that will match 2 digits in every drawing with 3 different digits and match some of the drawings with doubles too.

a562soldier's avatar - a562soldier
                          CA
                          United States
                          Member #122452
                          January 31, 2012
                          348 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I have a system that will match 2 digits in every drawing with 3 different digits and match some of the drawings with doubles too.

Stack47 are these those combos with a match of 2 digits in every drawing you were referring to?

127 - 345 - 369 - 380 - 468 - 490 - 560 - 589- 719 – 843 – 175 – 283 – 659 – 024 – 716

---

Talk is cheap. More action please. Those of you so-called experts or veterans of the game on here, please set an example and put your systems to the test so the rest of us can become believers. If not, then what's the point of this forum really?

I've been playing the CA Daily 3 for less than 2 years and I am putting more hits on the board than some of you pros. What a shame. Yes, I am calling you out. Show me the money. Wink

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #123290
                            February 17, 2012
                            3084 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Pick3ma$terer is no longer a member of this forum, there goes another guru lol

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53 2016 wins:$0 loss:$22 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Pick3ma$terer is no longer a member of this forum, there goes another guru lol

The poor soul.

He was just too high-strung, that's all.