Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Homeless Numbers Please

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by likeable1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
Tucker, GA
United States
Member #124289
March 10, 2012
5246 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

006/x

621, 34, 36

Wow MystiQue470 GA 603

United States
    Member #114502
    August 1, 2011
    651 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2013, 5:06 am - IP Logged

i guess if we keep playing numbers knowing they got a system that changes and profit them we may be that way. i have them enough for a down payment.  i dont know whats the purpose of me getting a number if i cant benefit

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2013, 7:43 am - IP Logged

if they wanted to help homeless they would donate funds from lottery for housing.  they claim education but some us have college degrees and we are in same situation.   there is something to gambling. i seem to cant stop doing it. its something how it was created has strong ties to make us do it. i got numbers that may take a while to come.       

these wealth gaps need and should be closer together.  people are way too smart . i could sworn someone was in my window. these computers and people understqnding technology are profiling us.

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        651 Posts
        Posted: November 3, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Gtrace did you get help in your situation. did u win a number. i see u still posting

ATLANTA
          United States
          Member #62901
          July 12, 2008
          16196 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2013, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Gtrace did you get help in your situation. did u win a number. i see u still posting

Likeable,

I am currently staying temporarily with my sister, I have not made any big wins, but I am hopeful,

If you have a good number you like do not hesitate to let me know and please continue to pray with me,

Wishing you a Winning Week!

GRACE BE UNTO YOU, PEACE ON EARTH, GOODWILL TOWARDS MANKIND Blue Angel

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2013, 8:08 am - IP Logged

it seems like many dont want to expand land to certain people. i rarely win numbers big enough to buy anything. we have better chances getting land if a natural catastrophe comes along and swipe out .

United States
              Member #114502
              August 1, 2011
              651 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2013, 5:59 am - IP Logged

i havent got my car yet nor my house. trying to build wealth through the lottery may not be the best way . we may have to hope for a shift in wealth. the super rich have to experience some type of supernaturally instability that make them share wealth equally or lose. the super rich have already scope this earth out and pick people to control supplis and wealth. they leave us competing for  cash.  the super rich may have to keep changing.