Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 3:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

eelotto Guy system - wins lots of prizes?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by cash4ninja.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
napi
New Caledonia
Member #61373
May 20, 2008
36 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has tried a system called "lotto Guy" & what they think of it. I have seen some really good reviews about this system. Has anyone had any luck winning using this system? I don't want to buy it to find it is only another scam.  See the following link:-

http://lottodaily.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/lotto-guy-lottery-system-exposed/

Many thanks in anticipation.

United States
    Member #141260
    April 9, 2013
    1390 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

How much u selling it for????

napi
      New Caledonia
      Member #61373
      May 20, 2008
      36 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi Im not selling it, nor do i have any connections to it whatsoever. It's just that it keeps getting very high ratings in a number of lotto review sites & says that people are showing good profits out of it. I just wonder if this is another scam or it is for  real, in which case I would buy it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19904 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Im not selling it, nor do i have any connections to it whatsoever. It's just that it keeps getting very high ratings in a number of lotto review sites & says that people are showing good profits out of it. I just wonder if this is another scam or it is for  real, in which case I would buy it.

It probably is a scam because I only heard about it when I read your post.  If you're not interested in buying or selling it, why are you mentioning it?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19967 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has tried a system called "lotto Guy" & what they think of it. I have seen some really good reviews about this system. Has anyone had any luck winning using this system? I don't want to buy it to find it is only another scam.  See the following link:-

http://lottodaily.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/lotto-guy-lottery-system-exposed/

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sounds interesting why don't you give it a try seems cheap enough Hurray!

Patriot

napi
            New Caledonia
            Member #61373
            May 20, 2008
            36 Posts
            Posted: October 2, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

hi RJOH

Thanks for that. If I can find out for sure that it is a good sytem, & not a scam I will definately buy it. It's just that i don't want to waste more money on systems that sound really good & turn out to be another scam. I was thinking that perhaps someone has tried it & can say if it is worth buying or not. Big Smile

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2457 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2013, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Doesn't seem legit to me

TooTallLuke's avatar - img 8jc7G2.jpg
                Ontario
                Canada
                Member #137286
                December 31, 2012
                93 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2013, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Yup, just another BS lottery scam system! "Best system in the world" lolololol  Maybe it should read "trying to be the best system in the world for scamming people out of their money!"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2013, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Anybody who truly discovered a system that could truly beat the lottery would be crazy to mention it, more so to sell it.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                    Jacksonville Florida
                    United States
                    Member #23018
                    October 6, 2005
                    937 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2013, 9:29 am - IP Logged

An online review:

"Lotto Guy Lottery System / Smart Play Lotto Wheels - a 1 page system that says to simply pick numbers according to certain patterns, using sums, odds/evens and high/lows. None of which helps one jot. But the best bit is the hilarious claims of being "University Developed, Tested and Proven" - now there's a research paper I would love to read ..."

The standard test that all these systems fail at: Post a month's worth of predictions in advance of the drawings and we will add up what was won vs. what was spent. Putting these systems to the test exposes them for what they are.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2013, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Anybody who truly discovered a system that could truly beat the lottery would be crazy to mention it, more so to sell it.

Finally ... I Agree!

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #85721
                        January 21, 2010
                        160 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2013, 11:39 am - IP Logged

" certain patterns, using sums, odds/evens and high/lows. None of which helps one jot."

There are a lot of software programs out there that use all kinds of stats to try to predict what numbers might come up.  I think that there is some truth to watching for trends.  If a person flipped a coin ten times in theory it should come up 5 heads and 5 tails.  If you are on say 4 heads on the first 4 flips then you could say it looks like a tail should be coming.  Yet each flip is 50/50 but the total would be around 5 each.  There many trends some will work then on the next draw others will work.  If the trends don't work then then we should all buy quick picks.  Of course I am not a winner so maybe I am wrong.  At the worst you could say I am a math geek playing for a hobby that may win enough to retire on, with my old life.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

United States
                          Member #141260
                          April 9, 2013
                          1390 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2013, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

" certain patterns, using sums, odds/evens and high/lows. None of which helps one jot."

There are a lot of software programs out there that use all kinds of stats to try to predict what numbers might come up.  I think that there is some truth to watching for trends.  If a person flipped a coin ten times in theory it should come up 5 heads and 5 tails.  If you are on say 4 heads on the first 4 flips then you could say it looks like a tail should be coming.  Yet each flip is 50/50 but the total would be around 5 each.  There many trends some will work then on the next draw others will work.  If the trends don't work then then we should all buy quick picks.  Of course I am not a winner so maybe I am wrong.  At the worst you could say I am a math geek playing for a hobby that may win enough to retire on, with my old life.

What games do you play.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                            San Diego, CA
                            United States
                            Member #61467
                            May 24, 2008
                            28146 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2013, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

An online review:

"Lotto Guy Lottery System / Smart Play Lotto Wheels - a 1 page system that says to simply pick numbers according to certain patterns, using sums, odds/evens and high/lows. None of which helps one jot. But the best bit is the hilarious claims of being "University Developed, Tested and Proven" - now there's a research paper I would love to read ..."

The standard test that all these systems fail at: Post a month's worth of predictions in advance of the drawings and we will add up what was won vs. what was spent. Putting these systems to the test exposes them for what they are.

I Agree!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                              Member #9517
                              December 10, 2004
                              1281 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2013, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

If this is the same "Lotto Guy" who sells on Ebay you might just as well buy Professor Jones' "Basics of winning lotto" book costing 5 dollars instead.

It's practically the same system.