Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

eelotto Guy system - wins lots of prizes?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by cash4ninja.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2013, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

An online review:

"Lotto Guy Lottery System / Smart Play Lotto Wheels - a 1 page system that says to simply pick numbers according to certain patterns, using sums, odds/evens and high/lows. None of which helps one jot. But the best bit is the hilarious claims of being "University Developed, Tested and Proven" - now there's a research paper I would love to read ..."

The standard test that all these systems fail at: Post a month's worth of predictions in advance of the drawings and we will add up what was won vs. what was spent. Putting these systems to the test exposes them for what they are.

"The standard test that all these systems fail at: Post a month's worth of predictions  in advance of the drawings and we will add up what was won vs. what was spent. Putting these systems to the test exposes them for what they are."

Who's standard test is that?  Most lottery have 2or3 drawings a week and that adds up to 8-12 drawings a month.  Can any reasonable person expect anyone or any system to predict the outcomes of that many random drawings a month ahead with an affordable amount of lines?  Lotteries aren't designed to work that way.

Admittedly lottery systems that claim to win lots of prizes are scams but the expectations of players who buy such crap are unreasonable too and systems that made legitimate claims just wouldn't be of any interest to them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    918 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2013, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

"The standard test that all these systems fail at: Post a month's worth of predictions  in advance of the drawings and we will add up what was won vs. what was spent. Putting these systems to the test exposes them for what they are."

Who's standard test is that?  Most lottery have 2or3 drawings a week and that adds up to 8-12 drawings a month.  Can any reasonable person expect anyone or any system to predict the outcomes of that many random drawings a month ahead with an affordable amount of lines?  Lotteries aren't designed to work that way.

Admittedly lottery systems that claim to win lots of prizes are scams but the expectations of players who buy such crap are unreasonable too and systems that made legitimate claims just wouldn't be of any interest to them.

It's my test ... I have yet to see any system come out ahead after a month of drawings. Also, the system being tested can choose to have any number of lines bet, 1 or 100,000 as it does not matter because even though you better the odds of hitting something by betting more lines, you also spend more to get there.

Amount Won minus Amount Spent equals the Truth.

There is the very slight chance someone could get lucky and hit it big without spending a fortune within the month test but it has not happened yet. The larger the sample size the better, but beyond 30 days and most become uninterested.

The acid test is to win consistently, but I would like to see any system come out ahead after just 30 days.

Most people who sell these systems would not touch a test where predictions are made and posted before the drawings but they do not hesitate to post after-the-drawing "winning predictions" and testimonials.

I wish people would stop wasting money and buying these "systems." Those who sell them prey on false hopes people have that "maybe, just maybe, this system really works."

Fact is: They don't work.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

It's my test ... I have yet to see any system come out ahead after a month of drawings. Also, the system being tested can choose to have any number of lines bet, 1 or 100,000 as it does not matter because even though you better the odds of hitting something by betting more lines, you also spend more to get there.

Amount Won minus Amount Spent equals the Truth.

There is the very slight chance someone could get lucky and hit it big without spending a fortune within the month test but it has not happened yet. The larger the sample size the better, but beyond 30 days and most become uninterested.

The acid test is to win consistently, but I would like to see any system come out ahead after just 30 days.

Most people who sell these systems would not touch a test where predictions are made and posted before the drawings but they do not hesitate to post after-the-drawing "winning predictions" and testimonials.

I wish people would stop wasting money and buying these "systems." Those who sell them prey on false hopes people have that "maybe, just maybe, this system really works."

Fact is: They don't work.

"I wish people would stop wasting money and buying these "systems." Those who sell them prey on false hopes people have that "maybe, just maybe, this system really works." 

Fact is:  They don't work."

I doubt if anyone is getting rich selling "systems" that promises more lottery winnings or you wouldn't see posts like the one at the beginning of this thread trying to get some traffic for his website.  Certainly no one believes winning million dollars jackpots is as easy as investing a few dollars in some lottery software.  If someone could make more money using their system they wouldn't be trying to make money by selling it.

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2013, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

All you need is getting really lucky once!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

All you need is getting really lucky once!

That's the problem, you have to get lucky and if anyone has figured out how, they aren't sharing or selling it.

Evil Looking       

johits's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            baltimore maryland
            United States
            Member #145875
            August 17, 2013
            158 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

ARE TRYING TO SELL SOMETHNG HERE ON LOTTERY POST

LP MEMBERS WANT TO HIT PICK 3 PICK 4 NUMBERS  ECT.

I MEAN IF YOU CAN PREY ON PLAYERS WITH THIS BIG WIN

WITH LOTTO YOU HAVE THEM EVERYONE WANTS $$$$$$$

FAST CHASE A NUMBER FOR A MONTH YOU WILL WIN

JOHITS

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Broken Arrow Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #85721
              January 21, 2010
              159 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2013, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

cash4ninja: "What games do you play."

Well I play mega millions and some powerball.  A very little hot lotto.  Tried some Okalahoma pick 5 but the number act so weird with it being computer generated.  For the future I will probably drop mega when it hits the 1-75 and I really don't think the powerball is worth $2 even though my wife gives me the money to play it now and then.  I don't like hot lotto since the change.  I guess I and stuck with hot lotto and pick 5 for the future and never could understand that pick 3 junk.  The lottery is fast becoming not so fun to play anymore.  I need a new hobby.  I don't like scratch offs, my luck is bad there.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

cash4ninja: "What games do you play."

Well I play mega millions and some powerball.  A very little hot lotto.  Tried some Okalahoma pick 5 but the number act so weird with it being computer generated.  For the future I will probably drop mega when it hits the 1-75 and I really don't think the powerball is worth $2 even though my wife gives me the money to play it now and then.  I don't like hot lotto since the change.  I guess I and stuck with hot lotto and pick 5 for the future and never could understand that pick 3 junk.  The lottery is fast becoming not so fun to play anymore.  I need a new hobby.  I don't like scratch offs, my luck is bad there.

Cool. So youve tried some of everything.  I play pick 3/4 south carolina

Its fun. To win.