Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone With Any Daily Keno Tips And Strategies They Want To Share??

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by tony869.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
Michigan
United States
Member #100025
November 4, 2010
158 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I know not everyone's state plays Keno,  so there will be a limited market of interesed parties.  But, I am sure there are some other Keno - lover players out there that would love to toss thoughts on this game, especially winning thoughts!

I think New York, Montana, Ohio, Washington and I know Michigan has Daily Keno amongst some other countries including Canada.  I really like Keno and I think Keno is one of the most winnable of all lottery games since the numbers come around so fast when you are dealing with 70 or 80 of them on daily basis. 

I have had alot of little hits and one sizeable win just one number shy of winning the top prize of  $250K and I am sure there are others who would like to win the big one in their state who play this fast paced game! I would like to see if there any other LP members that would like to bounce ideas, tips, tricks, strategies or tried and true recipes for winning at this daily Keno.. any takers?

LottoMomma

See Ya!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Just select 20 numbers and play them in two pick 10's.

Best game is pick 2.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3594 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

In mass. keno is played everey 4 min. I play 4 pic quicks as I feel this is the best odds for a $100.00 hit as a pro told me years ago. I do play one constant set which are 27-44-54-68. Good luck.Cheers

Michigan
        United States
        Member #100025
        November 4, 2010
        158 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes, in Michigan this game is called Club Keno.. they play it most bars and restaurants and it plays every 4 minutes.. you pick 1 to 10 numbers in spots as you indicated... i.e. 2 spot, 4 spot, 6 spot, 7 spot, 8 spot, 9 spot and 10 spot.  Of course 10 spot paying the best if you're lucky enough to get all the numbers and then each game has small payouts if you happen to get 1, 2 or 3, etc.   The odds  range accordingly for the spot of play you pick. I think the 7 spot has the least odds at 1:4.

But we have a Daily Keno that plays nightly much like our 3 digit, 4 digit and Fantasy 5. This is the one I am hoping to get some action on.  In the past someone on the post thought this game mirrored the one in NY.. since for a while, while tracking it,  what came in NY came in the MI the next day. 

I have tried playing the Club Keno online to see if it correlates with the Club Keno but I can't see a connection.

I am trying to find out if anyone plays this Daily game and if had any success in playing a certain way.. i.e., adjacent numbers or repeats, particular skips and/or back to back numbers, etc.  And if you pick adjacents.. do you pick them due their activity of play or inactivity?  Hot numbers, cold numbers, high numbers, low numbers, odd numbers, even numbers, etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts on long shot numbers, numbers that have been out too long, how to tell which numbers like to repeat more than once or twice and possibly why..what might be an indicator have they surmised? 

All the usual stuff when trying to analyze and/or second guess, to be ahead of the next hit or anticipate if you will.  Is that not how we all play?  Just curious if anyone like you has thoughts they want to share and I appreciate your time to post on this... 

Thanks!

LottoMomma

See Ya!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

In mass. keno is played everey 4 min. I play 4 pic quicks as I feel this is the best odds for a $100.00 hit as a pro told me years ago. I do play one constant set which are 27-44-54-68. Good luck.Cheers

Those numbers could be good for MegaMillions after the 22th with its new 5/75+1/15 matrix.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Michigan
            United States
            Member #100025
            November 4, 2010
            158 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Seriously?  MegaMillions is going to 5/75 and 1/15??? Is that what was meant when I heard the matrix was gonna change on that??? Goodness.. . no one will be able to win at that do you think?  That's almost another 10 numbers, that increases the odds exponentially! UGH.

LM

See Ya!

hit tonite's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              Shelbyville
              United States
              Member #110399
              May 3, 2011
              915 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2013, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Seriously?  MegaMillions is going to 5/75 and 1/15??? Is that what was meant when I heard the matrix was gonna change on that??? Goodness.. . no one will be able to win at that do you think?  That's almost another 10 numbers, that increases the odds exponentially! UGH.

LM

See Ya!

Lottoverseer as always find a way to up the odds in there favor!  Wondered what the catch was!

"Any hit is a good hit!  get 'em, get 'em, get 'em!  I'm gonna Hit 2 nite Smash!!!"

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8364 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

LM

See Ya!

sooner or later someone always wins

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                  Nova Scotia
                  Canada
                  Member #9934
                  December 27, 2004
                  884 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2013, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I play keno in Canada; I haven't won very often, usually I play anywhere between 2 and 4 number's, keno only goe's up to the number 70 here.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                    Marquette, MI
                    United States
                    Member #20541
                    August 20, 2005
                    705 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I know not everyone's state plays Keno,  so there will be a limited market of interesed parties.  But, I am sure there are some other Keno - lover players out there that would love to toss thoughts on this game, especially winning thoughts!

I think New York, Montana, Ohio, Washington and I know Michigan has Daily Keno amongst some other countries including Canada.  I really like Keno and I think Keno is one of the most winnable of all lottery games since the numbers come around so fast when you are dealing with 70 or 80 of them on daily basis. 

I have had alot of little hits and one sizeable win just one number shy of winning the top prize of  $250K and I am sure there are others who would like to win the big one in their state who play this fast paced game! I would like to see if there any other LP members that would like to bounce ideas, tips, tricks, strategies or tried and true recipes for winning at this daily Keno.. any takers?

LottoMomma

See Ya!

They used to do this by ball draw and I won $250 a couple of times.  Sometime in 2002 they started drawing the winning numbers in some mysterious process in some dark smoke filled room somewhere.  Once they changed the draw method I stopped getting $250 hits so I all but quit.  When 2013 hit the tax laws changed so that if you finally do get your once in a lifetime hit it really starts screwing with your taxes between $150,000 and $250,0000 so I quit trying on daily Keno.  Thus I suggest that if you do like buying the tickets that you buy 5 tickets each with the same set of numbers on them so that if you ever get your once in a lifetime win that it is really worth your while.

Other than that I suggest you learn Black Magic so you know how they draw the numbers.

g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #112087
                      June 10, 2011
                      152 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

LottoMomma

See Ya!

I play sometimes but I missed my opportunity on the 250k one day. I was playing my $7 everyday and one Sunday I was kicking back and didn't feel like going 3 blocks down the street to play my lottery. That was one of my biggest regrets to this day. All 10 of my numbers came out on the day I didn't play.Unhappy I pinch myself every time I think about it. *Ouch*

Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #100025
                        November 4, 2010
                        158 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2013, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

UGH.. that's sad!  I felt that way when I missed my $250K by one number and only got the $2500 but still couldn't be too sad. 

Though I had the same thing happen to me one night about 2 years ago on the F5.. I picked my numbers and to me they were a given they were going to come in.. I mean how could they miss. But it was late fall and dark at 5:30 and I didnt want to go out and take a chance on a deer hit.. so I didn't and would have won the F5 that night for $161K!!!! I was sick..sick.. sick! 

Have to go with our hunches I think no matter how lazy we feel or time of night or weather! LOL  How often do those feelings come along!  Hopefully you'll get another opportunity..

Are you in MI??

LM

See Ya!

geerod2001's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          canton,georgia
                          United States
                          Member #67345
                          November 23, 2008
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

We have keno here in Georgia.

Draws every 4 or 5 minutes.

I play 2-3 times a week 4 -5 numbers but no big hits to date.

Personally I think most on line games are rigged!!!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

UGH.. that's sad!  I felt that way when I missed my $250K by one number and only got the $2500 but still couldn't be too sad. 

Though I had the same thing happen to me one night about 2 years ago on the F5.. I picked my numbers and to me they were a given they were going to come in.. I mean how could they miss. But it was late fall and dark at 5:30 and I didnt want to go out and take a chance on a deer hit.. so I didn't and would have won the F5 that night for $161K!!!! I was sick..sick.. sick! 

Have to go with our hunches I think no matter how lazy we feel or time of night or weather! LOL  How often do those feelings come along!  Hopefully you'll get another opportunity..

Are you in MI??

LM

See Ya!

Almost every time I play I have a hunch I'm going to win the jackpot and I've only come close to being right twice in almost twelve years, back in 2002 and February of this year when I matched 5of6 in the local 6/49 games.  Hopefully one of these days my hunch will be right.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #112087
                              June 10, 2011
                              152 Posts
                              Posted: October 7, 2013, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Are you in MI??

LM

See Ya!

Glad u at least got ur $2500. Yes, I am from MI.