Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone With Any Daily Keno Tips And Strategies They Want To Share??

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by tony869.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
Michigan
United States
Member #100025
November 4, 2010
158 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2013, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Sounds like you play same numbers everyday?  Are they like fav numbers, b-day, anniversary, etc. Do you change them periodically.. i.e. weekly, monthly or ??? Doesn't sound like you base pics on previous draws or what is hot, cold or what you expect to return? 

So how have you done doing it that way.. pretty consistent hits?

LM

See Ya!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4494 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I know not everyone's state plays Keno,  so there will be a limited market of interesed parties.  But, I am sure there are some other Keno - lover players out there that would love to toss thoughts on this game, especially winning thoughts!

I think New York, Montana, Ohio, Washington and I know Michigan has Daily Keno amongst some other countries including Canada.  I really like Keno and I think Keno is one of the most winnable of all lottery games since the numbers come around so fast when you are dealing with 70 or 80 of them on daily basis. 

I have had alot of little hits and one sizeable win just one number shy of winning the top prize of  $250K and I am sure there are others who would like to win the big one in their state who play this fast paced game! I would like to see if there any other LP members that would like to bounce ideas, tips, tricks, strategies or tried and true recipes for winning at this daily Keno.. any takers?

LottoMomma

See Ya!

See Ya!

Mail For You

Reply to your inquiry waiting......

who is actually willing to really share  & show a winning methodology with  a positive ROI???

g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #112087
      June 10, 2011
      152 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I used to play the same numbers...I had 8 different sets that my family and I had made up. It was an ok return but after I missed I just stopped playing.

United States
        Member #125918
        March 31, 2012
        362 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I just started playing Keno here in WA state 2 weeks ago and i am quite suprised that i have won more money than on other lotto games here.. Also my co-worker told me a story of a guy in FL that was a long time player in the FL lottery and he played the same numbers every draw for years. And one day he was at the horce race track betting on horses and didn't buy his normal routine ticket that day.. When he found out his numbers come up and didn't play it he shot himself because he didn't play his numbers so distraught.. If i recall that jackpot in FL was like $20+ million bucks at the time his numbers come up..