Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does your lottery addiction affect your Marriage /Relationship

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 3 years ago by veganlife125.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Don't be fooled by how much posting or predicting members do.  Members who post and predict a lot of combinations couldn't possible have the time and money to play all those numbers.  To spend tons on money on lotteries you have to have tons of money and judging from their prediction results, they aren't making any money that way.

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...DUUUHHHH...Its not nice to fool people."  Author unknown?

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2013, 2:58 am - IP Logged

I see a lot of you posting 24/7 all day everyday

I sense a lot of you spend tons of money chasing get rich quick fantasies

With all the time you spend on lottery how can you give your spouse the love they need...

Loosing $500 just to win a straightbox $290 would have me smh at my spouse

Wonder how many breakups or divorces came from your addictio. To lottery

Some say its as damaging as drug and alcohol addictions...

If this is the case and you do so much lotto that you cant provide those seven minimally essential minutes of love your spouse needs everyday, then I have four words for you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2013, 3:01 am - IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...DUUUHHHH...Its not nice to fool people."  Author unknown?

Members posting a lot of predictions aren't trying to fool anyone, other members are seeing their posts and coming to conclusion on their own that are not correct.  LP members are always coming up with conclusions that aren't support by facts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2013, 3:13 am - IP Logged

Members posting a lot of predictions aren't trying to fool anyone, other members are seeing their posts and coming to conclusion on their own that are not correct.  LP members are always coming up with conclusions that aren't support by facts.

I just broke my mechanical pencil and I am going to cry.  But first I want to agree.  Members posting a lot of predictions aren't trying to fool anyone, (other than themselves) and some other members are seeing their posts and incorrectly coming to conclusion on their own that are not fully sustainable.  LP members are always coming up with conspiracy theories that are strongly supported by facts, however that doesnt help the hit ratio.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2013, 3:32 am - IP Logged

I just broke my mechanical pencil and I am going to cry.  But first I want to agree.  Members posting a lot of predictions aren't trying to fool anyone, (other than themselves) and some other members are seeing their posts and incorrectly coming to conclusion on their own that are not fully sustainable.  LP members are always coming up with conspiracy theories that are strongly supported by facts, however that doesnt help the hit ratio.

Admittedly some players have discovered flaws in programs used by some states for their computer drawings but they weren't the results of a conspiracy but the lack of training about how to set up the computers.

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2013, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Admittedly some players have discovered flaws in programs used by some states for their computer drawings but they weren't the results of a conspiracy but the lack of training about how to set up the computers.

Some players on LP have admittedly discovered flaws?  Do you have links to a VALID post?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2013, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Some players on LP have admittedly discovered flaws?  Do you have links to a VALID post?

I said players not players on LP.  LP players have complained about them but that doesn't mean they discovered them. (There's again a case of reading something and concluding something that wasn't said)

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Example?

The recent covermaster scenario does not apply.

And the flaws in A+ that I discovered also do not apply here.

I am curious of others.

The only setup I want to know, is that when I press the "ON" button,and the little power light goes on, then I know the computer works.

(Or at least it is resisting alternating electrical flow)

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                  Member #142777
                  May 18, 2013
                  263 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2013, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

If this is the case and you do so much lotto that you cant provide those seven minimally essential minutes of love your spouse needs everyday, then I have four words for you.

"..... seven minimally essential minutes of love....." What a post with a pic of Cher!LOL

CheersBig Grin

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!