Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any spooky lottery stories?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Artist77.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4783 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2013, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I usually pick my numbers on Sunday for the M-W drawings. I had picked my state game numbers and written them on a green post it, intending to pick the PB ad MM ones later.  I left the room, came back, and the paper was gone. Did a kitty take it? No. It was not under the cushions, in any room, under the sofa, stuck to me or the laptop, etc. I thought "how odd but oh well, I guess I will have to pick some new ones later."

A while later I came into the living room and the piece of paper was on the floor in front of where I was sitting. It was not there before. The numbers I had already picked were just for VA decades of dollars and win for life so now I am using them in PB and MM.

ohhhhhhhh spooky lol Pumpkin

J'aime La France.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3048 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2013, 2:32 am - IP Logged

That's what I was thinking, it was stuck to you, probably hiding behind your back. lol

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40293 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2013, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Found and old 3 digit ticket I was using as a book marker, 517, it fell that day, but I never played it.Thud

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6290 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Found and old 3 digit ticket I was using as a book marker, 517, it fell that day, but I never played it.Thud

517 Lansing area code I'm telling my sister to play it againBig Grin

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4783 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2013, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

wow! That is spooky. It was a sign.

J'aime La France.

onetouchoffavor's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #147842
            October 14, 2013
            49 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

True Story...my daughter's dad passed away 10 years ago ,  recently,she told me that she had, had a dream that he had come to her school, (this is her dream) he was in military uniform (passed away on active duty), he said he wanted to see his daughter, she broke through the crowd and ran to him with open arms, she hugged him and started to cry...then woke up.  End of dream

We go to my hairdresser's house same day and she gets into the dream book thing and tells me that I should play #827...I'm like yeah yeah...(this was a few weeks ago) so she gave her daughter some money and told her daughter play the number for he,r I think  she played a combo,  Bye and Bye...same evening she calls me to say that "we" hit the number...well that was for midday and I played mine for evening...(my loss)

But it gets better, so now, I'm going to play the year that  he was born and the year that he died...please stay with me on this,  we had gotten furloughed  on the 1 OCT 2013...I hit  a few hours before being furloughed using the year he died,# 2003 I think it came #0230 something like that...and I have been hitting ever since...this was never my thing to play numbers...I think we are being given small gifts for now and then a much bigger one will come.

Thank you.Banana

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5114 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

TO WHOM it may CONCERN:

October is god place 2B on Psyko's WELLCRAFT>>because D seaweed tends 2>>

wrap around DV>>>>>>>>>>>>>drives>>>>>and that makes D boat not<<<

able 2 run<<<<which>>>>>leves Psyko>>>>>!>no choice but 2 drift w/d tide!

hopefully into a suleded>>>>cove/Psyko>>>>>!>>>HEARS on D SHIP to shore

Psyko^U^have won D>>$500 million>JP$

PartyPukePartyJack-in-the-BoxPartyPukeParty

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4783 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2013, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Welcome onetouchoffavor and what a great story! Gifts from above!

J'aime La France.

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40293 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Close 541 fell.

Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40293 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

wow! That is spooky. It was a sign.

I missed it, won't happen again.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

The only spooky story I can think of is that I used LotteryPost VTRACKS, STEVE PLAYER (system TBA), AND A GAIL HOWARD wheel to win the D.C. lottery, only to find nobody woud pay me.

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I asked the clerk today what number he liked.  (He is the boss so I thought I might brown nose a bit)

He said 557. I haven't been paying attention because my brain just cant take all these games.

Now 715 dropped a couple of days ago, so I thought, "hmm, I am smarter than this guy, how can I benefit?"

So I dropped some coin on 517.

We shall see.  (I hope I didn't throw away an easy gift!)

Congrats everyone who won recently on the 751!

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2013, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Why would that be spooky?

That was just the Universe trying to give you a message.

In life we either accept messages, or we ignore them (reject them).

That happened to me numerous times.

One time I did a workout and put the number on a post it and stuck it to the bathroom mirror.

Weeks and weeks went buy, the number didn't come out.  I forgot about it and stop playing it.

Then one day when I went into the bathroom the post it was on the floor.

All I thought was "Hmm, thats Interesting."  The number came out straight that evening.

I dont think it was spooky.  Just a sign I didn't embrace.

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4783 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2013, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Why would that be spooky?

That was just the Universe trying to give you a message.

In life we either accept messages, or we ignore them (reject them).

That happened to me numerous times.

One time I did a workout and put the number on a post it and stuck it to the bathroom mirror.

Weeks and weeks went buy, the number didn't come out.  I forgot about it and stop playing it.

Then one day when I went into the bathroom the post it was on the floor.

All I thought was "Hmm, thats Interesting."  The number came out straight that evening.

I dont think it was spooky.  Just a sign I didn't embrace.

I would consider that spooky or eerie as well!

J'aime La France.

Marana AZ
                              United States
                              Member #145341
                              August 3, 2013
                              176 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

About 30 years ago, I came home from work one day and a package of things I'd ordered by mail had been delivered. The total on the receipt was $114. An inner voice told me to go to the bank and take out $170 (total in account was $178; I was putting both me and my wife through college on a salary of $20K per year, and money was very tight) and put it all on 114 straight on the Maryland Pick 3.

Then I started thinking. If the 114 doesn't come in, my wife will kill me because we won't have any money for groceries and the electric bill. So I did the sensible thing and stayed home.

That night on the news I watched sadly as they announced 114 as the winning number for the Pick 3. If I had listened to myself, we would have won $85,000 pre-tax, or more than 4 years salary.