Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is your state daily Keno prize max payouts..

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by SergeM.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
elkton, maryland
United States
Member #85565
January 18, 2010
1028 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

In Maryland it is possible to win $1,000,000 w/bonus, $2,000,000 with super bonus.I have won over $200 quite a few times.I missed $6,000 by one number playing a 6-spot. I watch for exactly 10 games and play the hot numbers. I start writing them down as they pop up, that way i am sure to get all the numbers. My usual play is a three spot.You do see return on keno and if you play they same numbers they will come...Just hope it's sooner then later. I have been in the hole many times, but I played until the tide turned in my favor.

Good Luck

United States
    Member #125918
    March 31, 2012
    362 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

In Maryland it is possible to win $1,000,000 w/bonus, $2,000,000 with super bonus.I have won over $200 quite a few times.I missed $6,000 by one number playing a 6-spot. I watch for exactly 10 games and play the hot numbers. I start writing them down as they pop up, that way i am sure to get all the numbers. My usual play is a three spot.You do see return on keno and if you play they same numbers they will come...Just hope it's sooner then later. I have been in the hole many times, but I played until the tide turned in my favor.

Good Luck

Well about 2 weeks ago when i started to play Keno i was going to use the Lucky 7 TV show numbers.. That first day i didn't understand the playsheet and wanted to use the numbers.. And WTF that night i would have won $2500.00 if i just read the dam sheet properly.. haha but i hope those show numbers come up again..

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2013, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Winners stay anonymous if they don't want to get their name published in the newspapers.

We get the count of winners for each payout but not the count of loosers.Eventually you get the count of tickets sold for some game.

A complete report is missing everywhere.

Some states give the numbers of the winning tickets, here you cannot get that.