Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to make $42,900 playing pick 3 in 3 days. Starting with just $200

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 3 years ago by latinag.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141260
April 9, 2013
1390 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

This is a hella good style, i have done something like this online several times. Again it's a great situation if you have the start up funds and the patience as well as the balls to do it. I find most people on here will be discouraged from doing this. Too many people playing to pay bills or get out of jams or just plain ol wont play outside of their comfort zone. too stuck on favorite numbers and longest outs....no style or method to their madness. Thumbs Up

Already,    Its a simple process. Either you hit or miss...
I been thinkn. After winning on step 2. Withdraw your beginning
Money $200.  Now you just playing with their money....

Also instead of betting entire pot. Just bet 1/3 of it. Just in case
You don't hit. You still have cash to play with...... 

So it maybe longer than 3 days and the $42000 isn't there. But
If you understand. The law of averages mean after 3 times
Of 1 way. Its bound to turn the other way....

So. Forget all about the $40, 000 grand.  Think realiatic
And say $5, 000.00 is very within reach

So this is how to play pick3 to win pick4 money

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2013, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

This is a hella good style, i have done something like this online several times. Again it's a great situation if you have the start up funds and the patience as well as the balls to do it. I find most people on here will be discouraged from doing this. Too many people playing to pay bills or get out of jams or just plain ol wont play outside of their comfort zone. too stuck on favorite numbers and longest outs....no style or method to their madness. Thumbs Up

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
      Member #109074
      April 5, 2011
      3596 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2013, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Already,    Its a simple process. Either you hit or miss...
      I been thinkn. After winning on step 2. Withdraw your beginning
      Money $200.  Now you just playing with their money....

Also instead of betting entire pot. Just bet 1/3 of it. Just in case
      You don't hit. You still have cash to play with...... 

So it maybe longer than 3 days and the $42000 isn't there. But
      If you understand. The law of averages mean after 3 times
      Of 1 way. Its bound to turn the other way....

So. Forget all about the $40, 000 grand.  Think realiatic
      And say $5, 000.00 is very within reach

So this is how to play pick3 to win pick4 money

NO HOW BUT I GIVE YOU 200 AND YOU PLAY FOR ME  SERIOUSLY

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19903 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2013, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Its all a dream.  We all know lottery can't be won.  We are all losers...

We play for fun.  As you lurk lottery post since 2001 for fun

I'm just trying to be a top 25 poster like you. RjOH.

That's my goal in LIFE.    Lol

Now go back to braggng about getting 5of5 on the prediction board

Aren't u that player.  Party

Party

"We all know lottery can't be won.  We are all losers..." 

Speak for yourself, I believe the stories I read about lottery winners.  In fact I came within one number of winning the local 6/49 game back in February.  I even predicted it on the prediction board.  Odds of winning a lottery jackpot are very large but people do win them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #141260
          April 9, 2013
          1390 Posts
          Posted: October 20, 2013, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Omg omg. I can't believe what my online account balance is.

Can't wait til tomorrow...

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2013, 10:02 pm - IP Logged
              ineedahit's avatar - tim

United States
              Member #142494
              May 13, 2013
              2852 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2013, 2:14 am - IP Logged

i did a deeper quick eye test and backtested this on Ohio, there were a few times where dirty numbers and doubles hit 5 or 6 in a row, but the norm was 2 or 3 .... and it seems if you wait for 2 in a row, you can get paid jumping on it for the 3rd drawing, but the even safer money is if you wait til 3 dirty or doubles in a row and then jump in ...but i think betting progressively would be the key here, and bank... because if you jump in after the 3rd dirty one and another dirty one or double hits , the odds increase dramatically you will hit on the 4th draw.......... the bottom line is if you wait for 3 dirty then play clean you will very likely hit the next draw, and if not your odds dramatically increase every draw from there so the bet should be increased to cover the loss ...... this takes too much bank for the average player but if you had a few hundred to start with you could make a living on this ........ takes money to make money ..... and most people on LP would never consider this ........ but i feel u ..... it would definately take all work out of finding pairs , sums, and all the other stuff we do on a daily basis......if you have the money , you can make the money, easy money .... wait for 3 dirty then play all clean .... and increase every bet until the hit .....easy money.... (as long as you have the startup cash) ... then again if you play online you could start out playing them all 25cent and go from there .... but also like you said , most people feel comfortable playing license plates and bdays and addresses and would never consider something like this ........ not sure how if anybody who actually looked at this and previous lotto history on any state wouldnt come to the same conclusion ...... good luck ... you should consider showing the proof of your hits if you are actually doing it ....... people here dont care about what people say or hate on what you say , but show proof of the win and everybody wants in ..... lol...im wishing you luck and actually want to see how it goes

winning numbers are found using odds , patterns, history, and a little work  - anything else is just a coincidence, unless your psychic..Wink

United States
                Member #141260
                April 9, 2013
                1390 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2013, 6:19 am - IP Logged

i did a deeper quick eye test and backtested this on Ohio, there were a few times where dirty numbers and doubles hit 5 or 6 in a row, but the norm was 2 or 3 .... and it seems if you wait for 2 in a row, you can get paid jumping on it for the 3rd drawing, but the even safer money is if you wait til 3 dirty or doubles in a row and then jump in ...but i think betting progressively would be the key here, and bank... because if you jump in after the 3rd dirty one and another dirty one or double hits , the odds increase dramatically you will hit on the 4th draw.......... the bottom line is if you wait for 3 dirty then play clean you will very likely hit the next draw, and if not your odds dramatically increase every draw from there so the bet should be increased to cover the loss ...... this takes too much bank for the average player but if you had a few hundred to start with you could make a living on this ........ takes money to make money ..... and most people on LP would never consider this ........ but i feel u ..... it would definately take all work out of finding pairs , sums, and all the other stuff we do on a daily basis......if you have the money , you can make the money, easy money .... wait for 3 dirty then play all clean .... and increase every bet until the hit .....easy money.... (as long as you have the startup cash) ... then again if you play online you could start out playing them all 25cent and go from there .... but also like you said , most people feel comfortable playing license plates and bdays and addresses and would never consider something like this ........ not sure how if anybody who actually looked at this and previous lotto history on any state wouldnt come to the same conclusion ...... good luck ... you should consider showing the proof of your hits if you are actually doing it ....... people here dont care about what people say or hate on what you say , but show proof of the win and everybody wants in ..... lol...im wishing you luck and actually want to see how it goes

Drum Thanks for your in depth review of strategy.....  Have a great day......

even when u get a few trolls disrupting thread flow.  most of my post do help a lot of ppeople look at different ideasNoel    If I help only 1 person.  I've done my job.

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2013, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Party

Get off that hamster wheel.   Folks loosing has to be getting old...

play more. Win more.

Bahamas
                    Member #114026
                    July 22, 2011
                    108 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2013, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi cash4ninja,

when you're counting the 3 straight draws is that counting the midday and evening draws together or do you keep midday separate from evening.