Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help a Noobie.

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Indianapolis
United States
Member #148148
October 23, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Just started playing pick 3/4. What are some ways to play to win! Some suggestions etc. I got 20$ to play with.

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4879 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Just started playing pick 3/4. What are some ways to play to win! Some suggestions etc. I got 20$ to play with.

Welcome to LP Hlile1.  Here are some tips for Pick 3.      http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259430      Since you are new

to the games I would stick to just your state. Chart the results for a month, study them, and you will start to see trends

and patterns. The longer you chart the more you will learn. Play on paper for a while before you spend $$$. The lottery is not

an easy game to master. You will not "get rich quick." It takes lots of practice and can get expensive quickly. One big thing to

remember, you don't have to play every day. Pick your spots. The lottery will be there tomorrow. One more thing. There are

tons of info here. Just do a search, read, and do your homework. Good Luck.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4879 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

As a new member, please read this thread. You will save yourself some trouble. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215275

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.