Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fernando's "LMH=123 Numbers"

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MonEl.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello. anyone can see it in excel, pick 3 of the dismember any American state, then we have 3 pairs positional example 45,48,58 = 458 pairs, ie in this example
In the system of sectors = Monel 223, note that the third digit is the third or the first group, eliminating pick3, because as shown in the post monel 20 draws only
  One had three digits in each group. Well this was done horizontally now can vertically up starting the last draw of pick3 the last 3, but seen in the vertical position of each separately.
Then the usual analize the horizontal and the vertical will also equal the last three raffles at each position, we see crossing the two will give way where

479=233

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Was just reading an old post of yours.
    Lottery gamrs cracking group...

Did it ever start.   Anyway I discovered a new filter trick.  I'm excited about it.  Less failures

No, the one that was said to have that kind of group was lottoscorp or so a few people said, I don't know if that was true.

But I never found people who could help me with the cracking of the lottery games, the only ones that I found wanted me to crack the games by myself for them and then teach them how to do it. That is a No No, anyhow I no longer want anybody to help me with that, I work alone.

The only people that I still have some need for are those who make software.

----------

About your new filter trick that is very good news, people should learn how to do stuff mostly by themselves once they get the basic ideas from me or from somebody else.

Good Luck!

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Go ahead get upset. Post more goodies....

I often get upset, but it often takes time to come out with things, mostly now that there is not as much anymore to come out with, unless I want to post about things that I don't yet want to post about.

Back in the old days, that is some years ago I learned quite a few things, so many things, that I don't even remember many of them anymore.

I used to be fairly good at cracking the pick 3 game, back then.

Good Luck!