Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How interested are you REALLY?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Gail Howard Lottery Knowledge--Have you read the Lottery Master Guide? (LMG)

Yes [ 8 ]  [20.00%]
No [ 25 ]  [62.50%]
Yes, it sucks because... [ 1 ]  [2.50%]
No, It sucks because... [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
I dont need it. [ 3 ]  [7.50%]
I dont want it. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Gail Howard is not a real person [ 2 ]  [5.00%]
Gail Howard wheels suck. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Lottery Post Wheels are better [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Lexographic indexing is the best [ 1 ]  [2.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 40 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2013, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Ok so only 40 people on LP have read the masterguide.

I am one, so only 39 others?

Definately recommended reading.

I better not write a lottery book, if its only going to sell 39 copies.

It is not that because a certain quantity of people read a certain book, that it is advised to read that book.

The masterguide is filled with errata and publicity for other products of the publisher.

You can write a book and put it online as pdf. For this pay the server and the domain.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2013, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I suppose you might know.

Especially with all your supposed self professed tranny ticket experience.ROFL

Had I known my taking artistic license in a brief aside would have so aroused your prurient interest and further whetted your lascivious clamor for more, I think I'd have chosen not to.

Yes, I'm sure of it.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2013, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Had I known my taking artistic license in a brief aside would have so aroused your prurient interest and further whetted your lascivious clamor for more, I think I'd have chosen not to.

Yes, I'm sure of it.

Hey man, I am not the one with the mule and riding into town to hang out with mutants.

Its just some good wholesome x-rated fun.Evil Looking

Nice words by the way, prurient was a new one for me.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2013, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

It is not that because a certain quantity of people read a certain book, that it is advised to read that book.

The masterguide is filled with errata and publicity for other products of the publisher.

You can write a book and put it online as pdf. For this pay the server and the domain.

Getting back on topic.

"Can we keep all responses and topics relevant to the OP question?"  RIP B2BSad WaveySad

I read the results of the poll wrong.

Only 9 people read the book.  One person does not like it.  That was probably you serge.  There were 39 actual VOTES.

2 people are hallucinating and think the "Golden Lady" is not real.

Yes the book has publicity for the software.  But it worked because I bought it.  AND i USE it. And I like it.  I do push the envelope using excel also, but A+ is a great tool.  But my MATRIX walk (in excel) is BETTER then the one in A+ so, I give myself my own advantage.

But she does give instruction how to make the charts on paper if you didn't want or need to purchase the software.

There is no easier way that I know of with my limited programming knowledge to find the best all time couples in almost any game by simply depressing some capacitors.

Well not now because I have to get my computer fixed, but there is a logical, way to use the software to find winners.  If you have the right "IDEA" in mind.  I have top women working on it right now.Wink

A PDF book online is dangerous because it is easily stolen or disseminated with out permission.  A good book would have to be hard copy, through a real publisher to ensure limited fraud.