Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it possible to predict the winning numbers?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mypiemaster.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #148553
November 4, 2013
31 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Save your money, numbnuts.

I don't need a crystal ball to see you're never gonna win.

Go get into politics, you'll make a good speech writer for the Left.

You don't need a crystal ball to see that you'll remain an angry, hateful, loser either LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

You don't need a crystal ball to see that you'll remain an angry, hateful, loser either LOL

OK junior, you're starting to bore me.

Go back to eatin' your boogers now and don't forget to turn out the basement lights when mommy calls you upstairs.

United States
      Member #148553
      November 4, 2013
      31 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

OK junior, you're starting to bore me.

Go back to eatin' your boogers now and don't forget to turn out the basement lights when mommy calls you upstairs.

Do what you do best. Go pick your nose again Sleep

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #103813
        January 5, 2011
        1530 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2013, 12:17 am - IP Logged

What was this person's former name- Ronnie?

Naw, Ronnie wasn't that bad.

This guy appears to be the reincarnation of formerly banned user:

Pick3Ma$ter

ThePick3Ma$ter

and now

Pick3Ma$termind

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
          Member #146028
          August 22, 2013
          842 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

In general, a prediction is ,usually, a guess based on some kind of information. For a prediction to be valid, the information should be logically-sound. In other words, it should make sense. In this regard, you can make predictions with the game. You would just do your own analysis and make an assumption based on it.

However, the notion of predictability takes on a different meaning for the lottery. Predicting the numbers implies ,or is taken to mean, that we know ,for certain, what the winning numbers will be. In this sense, we ,therefore, can't predict the numbers. We can only make predictions for what we believe will come out. But, we can't know ,for sure, what numbers will win.

So, is it possible to predict the winning numbers? By the implied meaning, it's not possible. But, you can make a prediction ,or a simple guess, and ,by coincidence, end up to be proved right. 

How does predictability fit into my own system of play? Well, in short, it doesn't really fit in. I don't try to predict the numbers. Instead, I utilize concepts of play. What I'm saying is that it's all in how you handle your play with the methods you employ. It's not about trying to make predictions for the winning numbers.

I have to wonder how long do you think Pick3Ma$termind would last in a down and dirty/cut-throat game of poker in Hell's Kitchen when he tries to convince the fellas down there that he just won all their money without showing the winning hand???

Would somebody please dial 911 and hurry!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I have to wonder how long do you think Pick3Ma$termind would last in a down and dirty/cut-throat game of poker in Hell's Kitchen when he tries to convince the fellas down there that he just won all their money without showing the winning hand???

Would somebody please dial 911 and hurry!

Ah, better scratch that 911 call.......somebody call the morgue!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
              San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
              United States
              Member #148590
              November 5, 2013
              98 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2013, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

No one can tell prediction all right, unless he gets help from at least one good website with full information on the game about numbers appeared on a chart, with information of statistic like the Chinese websites in the Asia taiwan etc.

We must get full information in all aspects about the numbers in the game. Otherwise, we can't really predict any for the future result. First, i am waiting for more periods of results about Mega Millions, i might try to see it if possible to create a way of of prediction!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
                San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
                United States
                Member #148590
                November 5, 2013
                98 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Future numbers are wether or not possible to be predicted. It depend on how many helps you can get from statistics bscientific website you have got

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5611 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Future numbers are wether or not possible to be predicted. It depend on how many helps you can get from statistics bscientific website you have got

What the heck are you saying???

Please...learn the English language.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                    JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                    Member #141034
                    April 2, 2013
                    1408 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Predicting winning numbers is not like weather forcasts which is scientifically based. It is more like howling at the moon.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****