Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the most Ridiculous thing you would buy if Money was no issue??

Topic closed. 108 replies. Last post 3 years ago by DG1USA.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Yep, that's an old, funny "compliment".   I used to have a coach back in h.s. who would enter the locker room and say "Hello, men!  You too, Mike."  He also used to say "That Mike...he might not be big, but he's slow, too."

Hope you had a good Christmas.

I  enjoyed  that  Mike  Smile

Made me think of when I was in school

I had a good friend in school and him and I played on the softball team and football now and then , but we didnt play on the basketball team , though they always tried to get us too , probably because we both were a little taller than average

Everytime the basketball team would lose  , our  coach  ( also teacher  ) ,  would  say.........." we might  have won last nite  , if we had more height......we  need  more  height "

Then he would always look at me and my friend  , and mention both our names  , and say  ,  " if those two would join the basketball  team ,  it might make a differance "......then he would look at me and say......" but not  Myers......he would rather smoke an ole '  camel non filter  cig. ,  than play basketball  Smile

Funny thing was , whenever he would reach to write something on the blackboard  in class......he always wore a dress  jacket....and  inside  it  was  two  hidden  inside  pockets....and in each inside pocket  , was a pack of  Winston  Cig.    ( which of course meant he smoked  also  )   Smile

Well  ,  I  finally quit  the real  cig. close to three years now  , and only use an electronic cig. now and then

Yep.........coach  would  have  been  proud  of   me  that  I  finally  quit    Yes Nod 

He was a  good  teacher  and  a  good  coach.............God   Bess   Him

I  miss   him

Those  were   the   days

Lucky4Life's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #85037
    January 7, 2010
    252 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I would go in my vet's office and pay off all of their outstanding promissory notes and ask to not to have my identity revealed to the account holders.  Not only would it help my vet it would help people out who loved their animals enough to go into debt for them.  My vet has let me do promissory notes more than once and I can't thank him enough for it.  I would love to start a fund for people to be able to take in their pets to be cared for if they can't afford it.

The land of Canals
      United States
      Member #137589
      January 7, 2013
      168 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

PartyI would buy the Pizza Man pizza store in Hooksett NH and have pizza shipped to my house weekly.

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” 
       Steve Martin

Cool

The land of Canals
        United States
        Member #137589
        January 7, 2013
        168 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2013, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

PatriotMe too!

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” 
         Steve Martin