Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brad Duke Wins Again

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greg2117.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2013, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I swear, some people are just lucky.  But this proves he's still trying to win the lottery.

You may recognize the name of this LUCKY winner! Congrats to $100 Daily Draw winner Brad Duke of Star (11/20 entries).

6 DAYS LEFT! The Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle Daily Draw is every day until November 26. Enter today for your chance to win $100 each day! http://bit.ly/136bVhR
Photo: You may recognize the name of this LUCKY winner! Congrats to $100 Daily Draw winner Brad Duke of Star (11/20 entries).6 DAYS LEFT! The Idaho $1,000,000 Raffle Daily Draw is every day until November 26. Enter today for your chance to win $100 each day! http://bit.ly/136bVhR
Like · · Share

Lucky heck LOL I'll bet he's has more than that in between his car seat cushions...He was lucky once...and that was when he hit that or I really should say MY 220 million dollar jackpot LOL

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    Rochester
    United States
    Member #103282
    January 1, 2011
    603 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:54 am - IP Logged

We all are lucky sometimes. See Ya! And without bad luck, there's no luck at all they say! Hiding Behind ComputerYa gotta be in it to win it, come on!Smash

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Can't believe the state gives all that fanfare for a $100 winner.

I mean it's not like he grew the biggest potato in the county or anything.

No only is the state of Idaho using Brad Duke name to attract other lottery players, Ken Silver is doing the same. 

Ken claims after reading an interview by Brad about the system he developed to win his PB jackpot, he is convinced that his system is similar to one he is selling.

It wouldn't surprise me if Brad hasn't done as many rock stars do after hearing someone is using their name to sell their product and had his lawyers send Ken a letter to stop using his name or pay a fee.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

A big roulette winner once said that system players at roulette should get chips for free.

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
          New York
          United States
          Member #145706
          August 12, 2013
          108 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2013, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

His curent net worth is around $135 million.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Can't believe the state gives all that fanfare for a $100 winner.

I mean it's not like he grew the biggest potato in the county or anything.

LOL...Big Grin

I Love Pink & Green 1908

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Happyland
              United States
              Member #146344
              September 1, 2013
              1129 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

His curent net worth is around $135 million.

Source? This guy is somewhat unsure. His original goal was actually $1 billion in 10 years to eventually become $2 billion, but his advisors convinced him to rejoin reality Jester

Now I believe the goal is $1 billion in 12-15 years, but if he only worth $135 million now then that is unlikely too. He would have to earn 91.5% simple annual returns or about 28.6% compounded daily. And all this ignores taxes. I am all for aiming high but that seems a little unrealistic.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                New York
                United States
                Member #145706
                August 12, 2013
                108 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Source? This guy is somewhat unsure. His original goal was actually $1 billion in 10 years to eventually become $2 billion, but his advisors convinced him to rejoin reality Jester

Now I believe the goal is $1 billion in 12-15 years, but if he only worth $135 million now then that is unlikely too. He would have to earn 91.5% simple annual returns or about 28.6% compounded daily. And all this ignores taxes. I am all for aiming high but that seems a little unrealistic.

If was actually from an old article from 2007 where he said his net worth was about $130 million that he made from investments. It has probably increased or decreased depending if he made or lost any money. 

http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/20/magazines/fortune/lottery_winnings.fortune/