Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Working around Doubles

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pick3Mastermind.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #118057
October 21, 2011
21 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2013, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know (or know how) to determine which states have the least or most "Doubles" drawn in the Pick 3 Lotteries?  Some software or website that might be helpful perhaps?  I'm aware of the general percentages but like everything else they must run hot and cold so to know how any particular state is cycling within the last 30, 60, 90 days etc. would be an edge for everyone I would think.  Just a thought.  Thank you for your consideration and responses.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

No, I don't. But, why don't you try to find out about just one pick 3?

United States
      Member #118057
      October 21, 2011
      21 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Because I play online and have access to all of them and depending on which one or ones look favorable, those are the ones I'll play.  Just to give you an idea, let's say I want to play "clean" numbers.  I look at the overall board results (state by state) here in the Lottery Post and find one or more that have had 2,3 or 4 "dirty numbers."  An even stronger advantage is if there has been 2 or 3 "Doubles" that came in - in the last 2 or 3 drawings avoiding the possibility of pulling a double in your next play.  This kind of play is not for the weak of heart because "dirty numbers" have come in 8 or more times in a row and you must keep not only doubling, but trippling and quadrupling your bets.  You need deep pockets and a cavalier style of playing.  So to do this state by state using you eyes alone once or twice a day is not very efficient.

Irvington, NJ
        United States
        Member #146984
        September 18, 2013
        11 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2013, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Trust me I played online too. I tried all kinds of ways to beat it, but at the end of the day, it's still gonna come down to luck.

United States
          Member #118057
          October 21, 2011
          21 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I would have to disagree only because I've been somewhat successful doing this and other similar types of numbers play like high/low, odd/even and so on.  You just have to study your latest result a bit and if you stay at it, you'll begin to recognize the patterns.  Or...  maybe I've just been lucky.  I'm really not one to just take chances and I think I've read on LP others who play this way.  I prefer the odds, probabilities and a reasonable chance of winning to be in my favor and not the house.  Just think about how great it would be if you could go to the LP results pages and select a "highlight" feature that would do just that for whatever you wanted to see at a glance.  High/low, even/odd, all even, all odd or whatever.  Then you could actually see the patterns emerge.  I already suggested this to "Todd" (I think that's his name).  It's just a feature that would add insight and perspective at a glance.  It's all about getting the advantage right?

Irvington, NJ
            United States
            Member #146984
            September 18, 2013
            11 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

ha ha ok. You never heard the saying the house wins in the end. I was in deep. I was up to positive 20000 playing pick 4 left and right since january, applying all my tricks and stuff. But somehow I am back to negative 1000. My point is you still have to be extremely lucky to beat the lotto too.  There is going to be a winning streak and then a losing streak. But I wish you all the best.

Irvington, NJ
              United States
              Member #146984
              September 18, 2013
              11 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Actually I believe I was winning more when I was not even applying any tricks or looking at patterns. But maybe I just don't know how to do it. I don't wanna discourage you.

United States
                Member #118057
                October 21, 2011
                21 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Of course I've heard the house always wins in the end.  All of us have, but we continue to play with the hope that you, me or someone else will beat the house and share how they did it with the rest.  But let me tell you just a couple of things; first, everyone here is probably smarter and better at this than I am.  I recognize brilliance, math wizzes, freaks, geeks and people who are just to smart for their own good.  It's what I do... or did.  I am a retired Army Intelligence Officer and what I know better than most anybody is "risk."  I don't risk more than is necessary to accomplish the mission.  And if you truly believe that the house "always" wins you probably should give up gambling.  That's NOT a slight.  Just an observation.  If you already have a preconcieved notion that you can't win then you won't!  I'm not going to say I make a living at this but this has provided me with a considerable amount of extra spending money and a whole lot of entertainment.  I'm just a poor dumb farm boy trying to get an edge like everyone else.  I just asked for some help, that's all.

Irvington, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #146984
                  September 18, 2013
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't matter what I believe. I am still freaky playing. I am addicted.. HA HA HA HA HA

United States
                    Member #118057
                    October 21, 2011
                    21 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all of you who've sent me PM's.  I'll let everyone know if I find what I'm looking for and if it's helpful.  It should absolutely change the way you look at or percieve the flow of numbers and how they will most likely come in.

Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2013, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I believe that Winsumloosesum made spreadsheets for doubles.

If you like to raise the bets, you might prefer roulette to pick 3, a correct bet pays better.
                      It also doesn't take so long.

United States
                        Member #118057
                        October 21, 2011
                        21 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2013, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I love Roulette - I just don't have the availability and the visual advantage that Pick 3 provides.  Everything I've learned, I've learned from forums and the people here on LP and a few others.  But for the most part, what I've seen is typical of the human condition.  People complicate things too much for thier own good.  They always do.  Almost everyone here has touched on or posted directly the obvious answer to winning.  It's not nuclear physics or rocket science.  Its simple logic and application.  No secret formulas, no number crunching or anything like mysticism or dream interpretations.  Everthing you need to win is in your own posts yet most of the members here fail to see it.  I think someone who calls themselves "Cash4Ninja" had it and then gave up on it.  Its all about commitment, follow through and having enough of an investment to start and finish with.  That's it.  Decide on a method/system or whatever and commit to it.  The house can be beaten - regularly.

United States
                          Member #141260
                          April 9, 2013
                          1390 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2013, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm still around....

Jack Thompson. Keep playing your way.  Keep perfecting your craft...

You will be just fine. With wager management .....

Have a great night........

I don't post all that I do online or what I win....

Party

United States
                            Member #118057
                            October 21, 2011
                            21 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Understood - I appreciate your input, support and contributions to this site both past and present.

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2013, 7:10 am - IP Logged

I love Roulette - I just don't have the availability and the visual advantage that Pick 3 provides.  Everything I've learned, I've learned from forums and the people here on LP and a few others.  But for the most part, what I've seen is typical of the human condition.  People complicate things too much for thier own good.  They always do.  Almost everyone here has touched on or posted directly the obvious answer to winning.  It's not nuclear physics or rocket science.  Its simple logic and application.  No secret formulas, no number crunching or anything like mysticism or dream interpretations.  Everthing you need to win is in your own posts yet most of the members here fail to see it.  I think someone who calls themselves "Cash4Ninja" had it and then gave up on it.  Its all about commitment, follow through and having enough of an investment to start and finish with.  That's it.  Decide on a method/system or whatever and commit to it.  The house can be beaten - regularly.

I just don't have the availability and the visual advantage that Pick 3 provides.

Roulette has a tableau and a race track, pick 3 has not, so roulette is visible and pick 3 is not.

Decide on a method/system or whatever and commit to it.

In the past at roulette systems created more loosers than winners, same was said for the lottery.
                              The only mathematical system standing is doubling the bet for a chance simple. And that has been ruled out by the limits.

If you think that some people double their money consistently with such methods or systems, then check out the prediction statistics on LP. You wil find a handful of people barely winning a fifth of their bets net.

You may consider it a play, a game but don't expect to win with a formula to beat 50% of average disadvantage in pick 3. At roulette your bet will be cheaper and your payout higher.

Bet half of all combinations at pick 3 and you can't do more than breaking even, but at roulette you double your money.