Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best (Secret) Lottery Tips!!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
NW Florida
United States
Member #137818
January 12, 2013
2747 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2013, 11:59 am - IP Logged

First of all I would like to thankTodd for making this all possible.

And if you can, please do consider upgrading your free account.

Would you like to discover the tip that allowed me to catch last night's (11/29/13) Florida 360?

Good morning everyone. My name is Mark ; and on here they call me Pildriver .

I started playing the lottery the first part of this year because I am tired of being broke.

I seen it as a possibility a way to put some extra money in my pocket. Has this happened?

Absolutely not. I am in worse shape now, then when I started.

Can I pick a winning cash three ticket. Probably not, but I feel as though I am much smarter now

lottery wise than when I started. I am ONE number off Most of the time.. I still feel there is a way to cash in on the lottery.

This thread is about tips that you may have came across or used in the past.

Please feel free to share your best tip/tips for primarily cash3 and play4.

If you know where the tip came from I think we should give credit to that person.

Obviously this is not a requirement, and may not actually be where the tip originated.

This thread is not about (Please Give Me Numbers for My State) ...

I obviously do not want to offend anybody, and if you see your tip here, feel free to tell me to remove it and I will do my best.

The following tip allowed me to catch last night's Florida 360 boxed for a buck equals $80

DrMiracle  is where I found it.. Old man zero rule  ZERO. This trick works in about 90% of the cases and good in all states.

O.K. this trick you really will have to play at Home in your on state on your own State's P-3 data base.

1. Run your finger down the hits on your data base and each time you see a Zero ......stop.

2. Now, look around that Zero for either a digit # 3 ...or...digit #6.

*They are always there about 90 % of the time ...one or the other

Examples:     

A.  123        B.  467        C.  105 *

204              669            381

297               301             445

3. Sometimes the Zero will hit with both the digit 3 and 6 ...but most times it is one or the other. 

Remember 90% of the time when you see a Zero there is always a 3 or 6 near by. Those times a 3 or 6 has not hit with the Zero it means another Zero is about to hit.

Check your own State's data base out and find the Zero's. Look at the day before ......if no 3 or 6 then look at the day the Zero hit for the 3 or 6 .....if there wasn't Well,.....you better get ready for a 3 or 6 to Hit The Next Day ! 

Remember .....3's or 6's love to touch or hit the

1.day before Zero hits.

2...the day of the zero hit

3..or this is the best part... (the *next day after the Zero hits)! 

(otherwise look for another zero to hit) and then the 3 or 6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next

We Are The Numeralogic Masters.. ===    mike27 ;

Kown as the  NUMERICAL WIZARD..!!!

Has an AWESOME system…

His best tip as I see it.=

(I WILL SHOW YOU HOW IF YOU WAS ABILLIONIAREYOU CAN TRAP THE LOTTERY HOUSES>>>)

So since most of us here are not billionaires yet, sharing real-world tips may help each other.

Next

TasBob          21 is a Double Trigger ====   Secret  you may or may not know

Before a Double  you have  0   4   or 7 or a Double Trigger

After a Double falls u can look for one these to fall  3   4   6  or 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next

Not sure where I found this but...=A long time ago I read that these pairs was good repeaters. They do have a habit of repeating within 1 to 3 draws.

Maybe it will work for you in your state.   05 - 16 - 27 - 38 - 49

58 pair brings 78 and that is often followed by 30 pair or 78 repeated

Next

These are by no means by preference or priority. And since I have to still look @ my numbers for today, this is only a start.

Things you should know

libra post Astrology Numbers for…

Lottery Bible ~ Large Print     By Harve$t Moon

Thank you for your input and cooperation

May God richly bless you and yours with a happy holiday season.

Pil 

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
    Member #62906
    July 12, 2008
    1408 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2013, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

First of all I would like to thankTodd for making this all possible.

And if you can, please do consider upgrading your free account.

Would you like to discover the tip that allowed me to catch last night's (11/29/13) Florida 360?

Good morning everyone. My name is Mark ; and on here they call me Pildriver .

I started playing the lottery the first part of this year because I am tired of being broke.

I seen it as a possibility a way to put some extra money in my pocket. Has this happened?

Absolutely not. I am in worse shape now, then when I started.

Can I pick a winning cash three ticket. Probably not, but I feel as though I am much smarter now

lottery wise than when I started. I am ONE number off Most of the time.. I still feel there is a way to cash in on the lottery.

This thread is about tips that you may have came across or used in the past.

Please feel free to share your best tip/tips for primarily cash3 and play4.

If you know where the tip came from I think we should give credit to that person.

Obviously this is not a requirement, and may not actually be where the tip originated.

This thread is not about (Please Give Me Numbers for My State) ...

I obviously do not want to offend anybody, and if you see your tip here, feel free to tell me to remove it and I will do my best.

The following tip allowed me to catch last night's Florida 360 boxed for a buck equals $80

DrMiracle  is where I found it.. Old man zero rule  ZERO. This trick works in about 90% of the cases and good in all states.

O.K. this trick you really will have to play at Home in your on state on your own State's P-3 data base.

1. Run your finger down the hits on your data base and each time you see a Zero ......stop.

2. Now, look around that Zero for either a digit # 3 ...or...digit #6.

*They are always there about 90 % of the time ...one or the other

Examples:     

A.  123        B.  467        C.  105 *

204              669            381

297               301             445

3. Sometimes the Zero will hit with both the digit 3 and 6 ...but most times it is one or the other. 

Remember 90% of the time when you see a Zero there is always a 3 or 6 near by. Those times a 3 or 6 has not hit with the Zero it means another Zero is about to hit.

Check your own State's data base out and find the Zero's. Look at the day before ......if no 3 or 6 then look at the day the Zero hit for the 3 or 6 .....if there wasn't Well,.....you better get ready for a 3 or 6 to Hit The Next Day ! 

Remember .....3's or 6's love to touch or hit the

1.day before Zero hits.

2...the day of the zero hit

3..or this is the best part... (the *next day after the Zero hits)! 

(otherwise look for another zero to hit) and then the 3 or 6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next

We Are The Numeralogic Masters.. ===    mike27 ;

Kown as the  NUMERICAL WIZARD..!!!

Has an AWESOME system…

His best tip as I see it.=

(I WILL SHOW YOU HOW IF YOU WAS ABILLIONIAREYOU CAN TRAP THE LOTTERY HOUSES>>>)

So since most of us here are not billionaires yet, sharing real-world tips may help each other.

Next

TasBob          21 is a Double Trigger ====   Secret  you may or may not know

Before a Double  you have  0   4   or 7 or a Double Trigger

After a Double falls u can look for one these to fall  3   4   6  or 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next

Not sure where I found this but...=A long time ago I read that these pairs was good repeaters. They do have a habit of repeating within 1 to 3 draws.

Maybe it will work for you in your state.   05 - 16 - 27 - 38 - 49

58 pair brings 78 and that is often followed by 30 pair or 78 repeated

Next

These are by no means by preference or priority. And since I have to still look @ my numbers for today, this is only a start.

Things you should know

libra post Astrology Numbers for…

Lottery Bible ~ Large Print     By Harve$t Moon

Thank you for your input and cooperation

May God richly bless you and yours with a happy holiday season.

Pil 

Congrats on the hit Pildriver.  Yes, the "Old Man Zero" trick does work.

Many posters have copied and pasted this rule but I believe that the original poster of this work is WIN D from GA.  When WIN D post I play and win...lol

Andis

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
      NW Florida
      United States
      Member #137818
      January 12, 2013
      2747 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

693....I played 369 box last night ... everything but tonight ..
      6 tickets one number off...;-((((
      pil

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        5111 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Pildriver,   

Try this thread lots of good tips. Good Luck!!!      http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259430

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.